Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" (10761 Views)

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) / Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2009
i have started a new game after loosing my file for FM cry

am at QPR. . . .mission is to promote to premeirship and become a force to reckon with in european football!! lol. . . .My top scorer is Stephen worgu. . . .that nigerian young chap! lol. . .here a screen shot. . . .will up more as i go along. . . wink

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2009
i have just gained promotion to the premiership. . . . .via playoff . . . .was very tight. . . but my nigerian wonderkid. . . .stephen worgu(34goals) scored both goals as i won in extra time. . . .imagine the jubilation like it was real. . . . . lol. . . .here som other screen shots. . . . .

peeps post some of yours too na lol. . .

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2009
i just avoided relegation in my first season. . . . .it was really close but 2wins  in my last 5matches did the job. . . .thanks to my super striker. . .peter worgu and some brazillian and agentine wonders lol. . . . . i'll upload some screenshots of their attributes soon. . . heres the league table at the end of the season
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2009
here is stephen worgu. . .my super striker lol. . . .omo naija gidi!!! lol

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2009
super midfielder bounnanotte. . .

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2009
extraordinary MC. . . .at a young age. . . .trust me. . . .catch these players yound and you'll enjoy them. . . . ah lol

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2009
experienced striker suazo. . . . .what a buy lol. . . .

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2009
ever blazing super goalkeeper. . . . .he conceeded loads cos of my bad defence. . . . . but he makes loads of saves. . .trust me. . .  .its out own one and only ENYEAMA!!!!!

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2009
And now i introduce you to my newest buy. . . .jonathan cristaldo. . . . .young argentine. . . super striker. . . .

he's joining me 1st of july. . . . . .

Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2009
Am enjoying this new adventure lol. . . .have had loads of offers from teams such as NAPOLI (with players like lavezzi, di maria, hamsik and so on), portsmouth, newcastle, reading, racing and so on. . . .1st time its gona happne lol
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by breeze05: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
pls i need d product code, pls, or d si code,
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by gabng(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2009
Pls who can help me with info on where to buy football manager 2009 & the price also.
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by v3: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2009
@gabng

go to computer village in Ikeja. . .Just mention "football manager 09" DVD version. . I'm still on mine, I manage Arsenal, i've won the Champions League & premiership back-2-back, bought stars like ribery, benzema, sergio aguero, david villa (best striker in the game) he did cost me alot (52million). . .but it was worth it. . Umm,i'm in my third season in charge now. . .I also manage the Argentine national team!!
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by breeze05: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
Fm 09 product code,pls somebodi reply me,i like d game but am aving problems with product key,
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by eldee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
@kaydee/lala
I've got a tiny problem wiv my FM09
It's 2015, all the players are old and gone

There's this thing I used to do with USM where I could just cheat and make everyone's stats to 99
Is there anyway to do that with FM09?? Cus I'm tired of having 500mil and not being able to buy anyone.

Or have you got any good people I can buy . . . UCL quality that is??
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2009
eldee:

@kaydee/lala
I've got a tiny problem wiv my FM09
It's 2015, all the players are old and gone

There's this thing I used to do with USM where I could just cheat and make everyone's stats to 99
Is there anyway to do that with FM09?? Cus I'm tired of having 500mil and not being able to buy anyone.

Or have you got any good people I can buy . . . UCL quality that is??

Oga! U dey cheat?? lol. . . .

Try searching for regens. . . .thats the most interesting part of the game. Get em for free or you buy them off your rivals. . . . Do you know about Genie scout?

And how do you search for players? maybe i can give you some tips
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by eldee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Oga! U dey cheat?? lol. . . .

Try searching for regens. . . .thats the most interesting part of the game. Get em for free or you buy them off your rivals. . . . Do you know about Genie scout?

And how do you search for players? maybe i can give you some tips
I dey cheat ooh. . . I've tried so many times to get on that Hall of Fame thing the legit way but nah . . . it's long man

What are Genie Scouts an regens??

The way I search is normal . . . I just search for the attributes I'm looking for . . . like pace and tackling for defenders
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
Genie scout is a lil software that searches ur game world to unveil the bests, their attributes. future potentials (whether they'll be good or not without reference to their current attribute, like a player looks shit now and he will be super good in the future if properly handled) . . . .

you can use the genie scout to check up on your youths to know which of them will be stars, . . . .

Regens are the players that are generated by the game itself, when old players retire, new ones are created. . .The best ones are usually from weird countries. . . .i got 3 world class regens from bosnia and herzegovina lol. . . . . . best way to find them is look in country's under21 under18. . . try and catch them young!!

And dont stop scouting mahn. . . .always scout every competition!. . . .scout regions several times. . . .you are building the scouts knowedge. . .cos he diddnt find a player the 1st time dont mean the next time he wont find you a rare gem!

If i have time, i'll upload screen shots of the regens i got!
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by eldee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
Have you got the Genie Scout thing for FM09 (9.03)??
For some strange reason I can't download from the link provided on the FM website

I've given up on searching for players outside the EU . . . the work permit thing is annoying
I once tried to buy Riquelme to Fulham but apparently, he'd not played enough matches for Argentina . . . and this is Riquelme we're talking about not some 17 year old from Cruzerio
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2009
Here's the one i have. . . i think its version 2.0.9 . . .havent used it in a while tho

http://www.zshare.net/download/63347281df09063a/

the work permit thingy is frustrating i know. . . .some of these south Americans have dual nationality and they dont need the work permit. . . .Problem is they are hard to find!
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by c4charlz: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hi,
Anyone interested competing in Winning 11, we'll organize a competition, winner keeps all!!!
call 08037442661 (Lagos)

Also, I need ps2 or ps3 consol,
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lailai2(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2009
@lalaboi
i see i'm not the only one who has lost interest in winning everything with any of the big clubs unless my brothers and friends are controlling the other big clubs (thats real cometition also, the matches against each other can go either way). . . .

i'm currently managing ejido who i took from the spanish division B4(its like the middle of the 3rd division and 4th) to the la liga, i'm currently 7th in my2nd yr in laliga, my 6th yr overall. . . . my transfer budget is unbelievable, almost 0 pounds per yr cos i'm usually in red, my stadium capacity is abt 8000 and cannot be espanded for life(wonder what will happen if i get into europe), i go into every match like its a champions league final

i'll upload my screenshot later
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by gabng(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2009
@ lalaboi

I bought the FM 2009 DVD version in otigba and tried installing on my vista laptop. but cant get it to run.Please if you still have your FM09 DVD can we work out something so that i can bring my laptop over so that you can install it for me?

Waiting patiently for your response.
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2009
gabng:

@ lalaboi

I bought the FM 2009 DVD version in otigba and tried installing on my vista laptop. but cant get it to run.Please if you still have your FM09 DVD can we work out something so that i can bring my laptop over so that you can install it for me?

Waiting patiently for your response.

AM not in lagos mahn!. . .sowwy
lai-lai:

@lalaboi
i see i'm not the only one who has lost interest in winning everything with any of the big clubs unless my brothers and friends are controlling the other big clubs (thats real cometition also, the matches against each other can go either way). . . .

i'm currently managing ejido who i took from the spanish division B4(its like the middle of the 3rd division and 4th) to the la liga, i'm currently 7th in my2nd yr in laliga, my 6th yr overall. . . . my transfer budget is unbelievable, almost 0 pounds per yr cos i'm usually in red, my stadium capacity is abt 8000 and cannot be espanded for life(wonder what will happen if i get into europe), i go into every match like its a champions league final

i'll upload my screenshot later

mahn. . . . that is the way forward. . . .You really doing the coaching thing big! but i dont like going outside ebgland cos of the goodies and you stand a chance of getting more money when you promote. . . . . i cant see myself playing this game with a big team, its going to be damn too easy and you'll get lazy playing a strong team and not paying attention to tactics, strategy and other interesting parts of the game. . . .

and i think if you cant expand your stadium again. . .your board might decide to build another one! thats i theres money available. . .if you pester them to increase the capacity, you are playing with a sack lol. . .
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lailai2(m): 2:14am On Aug 09, 2009
lalaboi:

mahn. . . . that is the way forward. . . .You really doing the coaching thing big! but i dont like going outside ebgland cos of the goodies and you stand a chance of getting more money when you promote. . . . . i cant see myself playing this game with a big team, its going to be damn too easy and you'll get lazy playing a strong team and not paying attention to tactics, strategy and other interesting parts of the game. . . .

and i think if you cant expand your stadium again. . .your board might decide to build another one! thats i theres money available. . .if you pester them to increase the capacity, you are playing with a sack lol. . .

yeah, i might try england next if progress is impossible here , . . . .i'm usually always in debt so there's no possibility of buildin another one yet, i'll wait a lil and see whether the finances can improve by stayin in laliga and qualifying for europe
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2009
I knew there was a reason why I always call lalaboi "lailaiboi"
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lalaboi(m): 4:11am On Aug 09, 2009
FL Gators:

I knew there was a reason why I always call lalaboi "lailaiboi"

lol. . . What can i do you for this time??
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by gabng(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2009
@ All

I ned some one to hlep me install FM 09 (with his own tried and tested DVD )

Please Help,
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by lailai2(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2009
just try and download it if you can
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2009
lalaboi:

lol. . . What can i do you for this time??
you dnt have the stamina strength for that.
Re: Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" by gabng(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
lai-lai:

just try and download it if you can

Are you joking !!!! With nigerian isp download rates? Now i see you dont want positive things fro your broda. The download file is almost 2GB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) / Check Out My Gaming Channel / FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.