Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. (12860 Views)

Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Odunharry(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
ExAngel007:
Up Manchester United! GGMU!!
confirm..

2 Likes

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
The goodjoehunt;the only Man city fan on NL.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by UrbanMystique: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
yeah... observation of a nutcase!!... what is this biased piece of garbage doing on frontpage anyway?
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by cluksy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:
[b]FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDES

1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of the greatest ... they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

2...Real Madrid Fans - they act like
kings. but talk less

3...Arsenal Fans - they are so patient
even when in trouble, they talk a little but not much

4...Man City fans - i don't even know if they exit

5...Liverpool Fans - claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

6...Chelsea Fans - oh my goodness,
they're the worst, they always talk rubbish and too arrogant, they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...

7...Manchester United Fans - these set of people are the best you can have as friend they dnt look for trouble except u step on their toes, they're friendly,cool headed,humble,goal getter.. they are d most successful club in England and they never give up...

8...Bayern Fans-they are constantly going from thread to thread looking for quarrel.[/b]

If you beat ur chest that u can disrespect United... They will clear ur doubt in no time.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Prodigalson1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
realmadrid; we dont act like kings. we are kings
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by cluksy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
M4gunners:
Number 6 is so disgusting . Number 7 ending is very truth. United never give up. The best still remain Arsenal for life.

What made you think Arsenal is the best?
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Skillz02(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
No 6 says the fact
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by lekkie073(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:

1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of the greatest ... they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

kings. but talk less

5...Liverpool Fans - claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

they're the worst, they always talk rubbish and too arrogant, they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...

7...Manchester United Fans - these set of people are the best you can have as friend they dnt look for trouble except u step on their toes, they're friendly,cool headed,humble,goal getter.. they are d most successful club in England and they never give up...

8...Bayern Fans-they are constantly going from thread to thread looking for quarrel.[/b]
On point.... grin
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by vicadex07(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
funmilayoB:
don't have a favorite team but i like to watch Arsenal

Den you're an arsenal fan...its as simple as ABC. You don't have to swear oath, declare a pledge or fill a form to join a club. You just need to "like" them that's all

3 Likes

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by manmustwac(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:

u dy mind am
you didn't answer my question in my last post
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by M4gunners: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
cluksy:

Because we are really the best . Any more questions?
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by georgementday(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op,wot of those of us that are eyimba fans
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is a shitty thread

1 Like

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why is it that most people hate Chelsea?I think the Op wrote the list out of hatred...

2 Likes

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by jossiwan(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Like seriously? You're drunk and crazy... Chelsea all the way.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by effyzie01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Proud galactico
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by iluvpomo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
This thread should have 3 'voting' options

1) Like if u agree
2) Like if u disagree
3) Like if u think the thread is completely useless
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by iluvpomo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
This is a shitty thread
even shittier that it made FP ....
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by iluvpomo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
cluksy:

M4gunners:
Because we are really the best . Any more questions?
That is correct, Arsenal are the best in collecting 4th position year after year .... grin

1 Like

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
iluvpomo:
even shittier that it made FP ....
let's blame the. Op, Seun, APC & PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by okpamson15(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who dnt no that u are a man u fan. U starting watching and fancing a club just last 5 or 6years since then ur club have nt make u hapy u just the depend on history. Come on come join the billonier club.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by SwagPower: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
funmilayoB:
don't have a favorite team but i like to watch Arsenal
dat makes u one of Us.... Up gunners...
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by captainjay(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:

kings. but talk less

ddis is d reason y many hate us .

2 Likes

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by yungcyrus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:

kings. but talk less

undecidedyou sound Pathetic...................................its Chelsea till Arsenal carry Champions League....
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by cluksy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
iluvpomo:

That is correct, Arsenal are the best in collecting 4th position year after year .... grin

They are the best that Man Utd can even beat them without training, + they will never win champions league.

1 Like

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Odunharry(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Odunharry, nwa ManU. grin tell them swerry kiss You're more than on point grin
Shellshit must die today grin grin
#runs outta thread grin
i am telling u....see them insultng d op and displaying their character..
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Odunharry(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
manmustwac:
you didn't answer my question in my last post
will add for Tottenham
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Bash92(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:
like if u disagree
am sure most of the people that like this are Chelsea fans
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by CaptaiinG(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:

kings. but talk less

Mr poster,it is obvious u are a united fan
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Abellivinus(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Arsenal fans hate chelsea that's why the always post rubbish about the club

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by debosola(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kylekent59:

he is actually a man u fans

*falls from the Eiffel tower*
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by EMEzzy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sorry but United are not the best, there aren't even the best in Manchester. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 29th October 2022 / Manchester City Vs Sheffield Wednesday:Capital One Cup (7 - 0) On 24th Sept 2014 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.