Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. (12841 Views)

Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by EMEzzy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
debosola:

*falls from the Eiffel tower*
Lmao, I hear that a lot and it's funnier every time!
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by delors(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Odunharry:
FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDES

1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of the greatest [b]... [/b]they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

2...Real Madrid Fans - they act like
kings[b], b[/b]ut talk less

3...Arsenal Fans - they are so patient
even when in trouble, they talk a little but not much

4...Man City fans - [b]i
don't even know if they exit

5...Liverpool Fans - c[/b]laiming to be kings when they are not[b], though they act wisely

6...Chelsea Fans - o[/b]h my goodness[b],
they're the worst[b],[/b] they always talk rubbish and too arrogant[b],[/b] they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...

7...Manchester United Fans - these set of people are the best you can have as friend they dnt look for trouble except u step on their toes[b],[/b] they're friendly,cool headed,humble,goal getter.. they are d most successful club in England and they never give up...

8...Bayern Fans-t[/b]hey are constantly going from thread to thread looking for quarrel.

So na wetin come make you no fit write correct English be that abi? yeye dey smell. FYI, I be Chelsea fan, I no dey loud, I don't live on past glory (hence I don't over glorify history). You don see any sports media coy wey no mention Chelsea in their news? how dey wan sell? Which club you belong abeg?
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by HzRF(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Skimpledawg:
some guys spewing trash online just to undermine n castigate anoda since 19AD. na Amaechi of APC i blame
. Wetin amaechi do nw
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Funjosh(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2015
I know you hate ChelseaFC lipsrsealed

Odunharry:
[b]FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDES

1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of the greatest ... they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

kings. but talk less

4...Man City fans - i don't even know if they exit

5...Liverpool Fans - claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

6...Chelsea Fans - oh my goodness,
they're the worst, they always talk rubbish and too arrogant, they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...

7...Manchester United Fans - these set of people are the best you can have as friend they dnt look for trouble except u step on their toes, they're friendly,cool headed,humble,goal getter.. they are d most successful club in England and they never give up...

8...Bayern Fans-they are constantly going from thread to thread looking for quarrel.[/b]
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by bundur(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Is lyk dis thread is created to insult chelsea fans
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Nazcoj(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2015
so true... especially that of Chelsea fans. so annoying, some of them have no clue about football yet they always engage in heated football debates as if they know. they are predominantly touts, illiterates etc.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by IamTheophilus(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
(in arsene wenger voice) Mr OP you know nofin about futball!!! Futball is a game of pa'sion, it's a game of love,it's doesn't matter whether you win or lose you play for the spirit of the game...#Chelseakonidahfunyin grin
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Creamish(f): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Reppin ManUnited! cheesy

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Odunharry(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
delors:

So na wetin come make you no fit write correct English be that abi? yeye dey smell. FYI, I be Chelsea fan, I no dey loud, I don't live on past glory (hence I don't over glorify history). You don see any sports media coy wey no mention Chelsea in their news? how dey wan sell? Which club you belong abeg?
united..
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by karpentar: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Anytime houseboys, police recruits, motorpark touts, bus drivers/conductors, gatemen, wh.ores, cooks and agberos are united in celebrations, just know that Chelsea has won a match.
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by uzolexis(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Odunharry:

for where?
For everywhere tongue
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by cabobongi(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Chelsea fan are the worst my guy they hate history no b small anyway dem follow
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by slyrone(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Odunharry:

1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of the greatest ... they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

kings. but talk less

5...Liverpool Fans - claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

they're the worst, they always talk rubbish and too arrogant, they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...

7...Manchester United Fans - these set of people are the best you can have as friend they dnt look for trouble except u step on their toes, they're friendly,cool headed,humble,goal getter.. they are d most successful club in England and they never give up...

8...Bayern Fans-they are constantly going from thread to thread looking for quarrel.[/b]
I am quite sure the OP is a manUTD fan no doubt
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by slyrone(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2015
They just love to hate us, it shows we r doing something right #CFC #CHAMPIONSELECT #KBTFF
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Odunharry:

kings. but talk less

Stop Copying and pasting and lying too..

this is not for Nl football fans and wasn't written by you
This was Copied from Facebook ...smh
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Elinob(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Arsenal is a responsible club with a mature fans too

Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by Odunharry(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

Stop Copying and pasting and lying too..

this is not for Nl football fans and wasn't written by you
This was Copied from Facebook ...smh
oga cool down..no let ur blood rush...i am sure u didnt notice the additions i made and some things i removed.

All chelsea supporters are nt violent
not all United supporters are cool
not all Arsenal supporters are patient

catch ur fun dude
Re: Football Supporters On Nairaland And Their Attitude. by wizman11(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
hu said arsenal fans dont make noise if i hear undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2014 / Manchester City Vs Sheffield Wednesday:Capital One Cup (7 - 0) On 24th Sept 2014 / Fulham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 17th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.