Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section (748 Views)

@mr Seun A.k.a Lalastical / Seun, A Lot Of Our Details Are Currently In The Wrong Hands O / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2008
Pls seun, the moderators in the phone section
Newbies just come into the thread, post junks and mess up the whole thread. . . .and the mods aint doin' nothin' 'bout it. . .
Members have complained seriously 'bout tis' thing .but the mods aint doin' nothin' 'bout it. .

Members are leavin' and the phone section is dyin' . . . Pls help get a new moderator that'll restore the phone section to the ex- best thread on nairaland.

So seun, I'm beggin' u seriously to pls get a new moderator for the section. . . . . . . On behalf of the ex- nairalanders that are willin' to return and for the sake that u've banned four of my Id's. Pls seun do just tis' one thin' to me. . .
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2008
@poster

You should have simply said that you want to be the moderator for the phone section. Stop twisting words, it doesn't help rather go straight to the point. You may get your dream job by being open and frank.
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@poster

You should have simply said that you want to be the moderator for the phone section. Stop twisting words, it doesn't help rather go straight to the point. You may get your dream job by being open and frank.

. . . . . , . . . is that what you think . , .
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by sniperwolf(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2008
Are you calling for Mustay's replacement or naijafan's replacement?
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by Gabry(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2008
Why not suggest ways for improvements to the Moderators by email / MSN / YIM/ or any other ways on that section instead of looking for another Moderator? Just a suggestion. smiley
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2008
sniperwolf:

Are you calling for Mustay's replacement or naijafan's replacement?

Yes and i wonder why seun aint even attendin' , .to me . .
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by Gabry(f): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2008
Go send him email naaa. Maybe he miss ths thread. They are many threads here sha smiley
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2008
Gabby . . thanks
Re: Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section by Gabry(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2008
No qualms na grin

na waaa. You make me serious now tongue

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Iz Solutions / Which Moderator Do You Like? / Soamazing Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.