Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (5008 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by SamMilla1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
I have been privileged to work with all of you for a very long time here and i am proud of all of you.
I wish to meet all of you somewhere again in my next life,
Because i wish to be laughing and joking again in my next life.
We have managed to make this section the happiest and most friendly,
And that was with the help of all of you simply because we all obeyed the RULES. At least 90% of it.

We are going to conduct a poll to chose a new moderator.

You will come up with one or two names of the people you think they are consistent and impartial.
Someone who likes and understands jokes.
Someone who is the friend of everybody here.
I have a name or two in my mind but this is not up to me to decide.

Let the Game begin.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by romsky: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2008
pls let it not be Gabry o
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by akym(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
Na Gab if u dont want it to be Gabry.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tytylayor: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
Sam Milla:

I have been privileged to work with all of you for a very long time here and i am proud of all of you.
I wish to meet all of you somewhere again in my next life,
Because i wish to be laughing and joking again in my next life.
We have managed to make this section the happiest and most friendly,
And that was with the help of all of you simply because we all obeyed the RULES. At least 90% of it.

We are going to conduct a poll to chose a new moderator.

You will come up with one or two names of the people you think they are consistent and impartial.
Someone who likes and understands jokes.
Someone who is the friend of everybody here.
I have a name or two in my mind but this is not up to me to decide.

Let the Game begin.

SAMMY AM CONFUSED THERE O angry

@topic
i think i choose Gabry too and Studio43 (my bus conductor grin)
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Shaz(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
I think Gabrywyl hope the fart will reduce before we produce Nairaland fart cantonement
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by spenchuks(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
when i saw this topic, something screamed in my head GABRY! GABRY!! GABRY!!! grin grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by spenchuks(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
. . . Ahh . . . another person comes to mind again CLEMCY!.

infact, its gonna be a two horse race grin grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by romsky: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2008
God will take away our sense of smell durin her reign
Spen stop lying
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tytylayor: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
amen
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dani1luv: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ sam
y? a new moderator. .
what rung wit yhu nna
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tytylayor: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2008
old age don dey worry sam na
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by spenchuks(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
romade:

God will take away our sense of smell durin her reign
Spen stop lying

But it's the farting that makes this forum thick grin grin

@ sam

dis ur speech dey like person wey wan kpeme lipsrsealed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by CuteAngel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Why a new moderator abi ur tenor don finish tongue
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by MrInfo1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2008
Clem, let burn down this thread. cheesy

@ Topic
Gabby/Mustay [evil laugh]
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Jeovy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
lets see,ituen/infobaba/clem

gaby mess a lot grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2008
Sammy, this is yet another joke from you right?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2008
Ahhhh. . . I know, you guys are planning a big big PLOT of joke right? This is a big joke. HAHA! Ok, you got me, now you guys can come out from your closet. The secret has been revealed. cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2008
@topic
Gaby nw. . . abi who wan drag am grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2008
SIMA!!!!! That be you? What happen to your old ID

And please do not fall for this joke. Itsa big joke nne
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by ifyalways(f): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2008
Clemcy. . . .consistency and humor packed into one.Most of the old timers rarely still come around here but shes been here with her old sweet sense of humor.clemcykull kiss kiss kiss
i just hope this is not a joke sha undecided
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2008
Yes ohh if this aint a joke, I would vote for. . .

Ituen, Clemcykul, Infobaba, Showbobo, Tufe
(overall, I think they are super hillarious, they are friendly, neutral and always up to a good laugh)

Still I don't see any reason why SAM MILLA cannot maintain as the Moderator?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2008
gabrywyl:

SIMA!!!!! That be you? What happen to your old ID

And please do not fall for this joke. Itsa big joke nne
u dont wannna know what happened. . embarassed

n' is dis topic a joke for real??
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2008
I hope its a joke ohhh. . . .

What happen? U have been banned?  lipsrsealed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 3:12am On Oct 29, 2008
if it's not a joke. . i'll vote 4 u cool

n' i'm not tellin u what happened 2 my old ID angry grin [size=2pt](i just like dat frownin smiley)[/size]
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Oct 29, 2008
Na waa ohhh. . . you must have been a bad girl sha. grin

Sima, Im flattered but why you vote for me? I thought this is a Nigerian forum?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 3:22am On Oct 29, 2008
grin grin grin u wan know why i vote 4 u abi. . . grin
welll, i think u're capable of bein a moderator. . n' u hardly break d rules grin
n' more so, u keep dis place bubblin most of d tyme. . u don reply 2 all d topics shocked shocked
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 3:27am On Oct 29, 2008
I don't break the rules? HEHEHEH!  You don't know me sha  grin I go bash some people up ohhh. . .
yes, I like to reply to almost all the threads if I got time. Heheh!

But what does a moderator do anyways? And what is a moderator?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 3:36am On Oct 29, 2008
i can write 10 pages on moderators job. . i've been a moderator for 6-7 years nw
i know alot about it. . cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 3:43am On Oct 29, 2008
Huh? Really? Which setion you become moderator? How come I dont know? U and Mustay dey same for hia ohh. . . sad

Ok, at least give me the main thing that you do as a moderator.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by cima1(f): 4:30am On Oct 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so u believed mi??
i must be a beutiful liar oO  cheesy
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dragonslay(m): 4:30am On Oct 29, 2008
My choice be

ITUEN                                CLEMCYKUL                            INFOBABA                               GABRYWYL
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 4:31am On Oct 29, 2008
c!ma:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so u believed mi??
i must be a beutiful liar oO cheesy

Na waohhh. . . Of course I believe you cause you sound so innocent for hia heheh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago / The Properties Behind Nasser Al-kharafi Death(pics) / Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.