Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea (3370 Views)

DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record / Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
I know anybody thinking of playing unbeaten through out the season must be on a long thing... But which team do you think can spoil Chelsea show?? Will it be Newcastle?

WHERE ARE THE BLUES FANS... AND THEIR HATERS?

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by simplemach(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
The unbeaten run will end with the last match of the season. Say amen if u believe

3 Likes

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
simplemach:
The unbeaten run will end with the last match of the season. Say amen if u believe

AMEN!!! grin grin
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
simplemach:
grin
simplemach:

Amen grin grin
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Yustash001(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
As a chelsea fan.....am not expecting that d unbeaten run throughout the season....just one yeye team will just come and spoil it....
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by menix(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
@op...it will stop if we get 2 sign u by Jan. transfer......
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Elcemento(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe when they surpass that of arsenal.I'm sure maurinho has his eyes on 50 unbeaten! Up chelsea....Hala Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:
@op...it will stop if we get 2 sign u by Jan. transfer......
He is not for sell.... By the way he is a chelsea fan
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yustash001:
As a chelsea fan.....am not expecting that d unbeaten run throughout the season....just one yeye team will just come and spoil it....

Na so Sunderland take spoilt our home unbeaten run last season...
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
I am still asking.... When will this Chelsea football club lose a match??
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2014
myhobbies:
I am still asking.... When will this Chelsea football club lose a match??
in the champions league
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Ochillary:
in the champions league
Let's keep watching
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by killercute16(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
I am suspecting that bastard club called swansea or Newcastle
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
myhobbies:

Let's keep watching
there are only 3 clubs in the world
real Madrid
bayern Munich
and
Barcelona.

2 Likes

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by moneybag100: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
killercute16:
Chelsea already played swansea first leg, won them 4-2.

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
moneybag100:

Chelsea already played swansea first leg, won then 4-2.
in there home, for that matter

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ochillary:
there are only 3 clubs in the world
real Madrid
bayern Munich
and
Barcelona.
you go soon change mouth. no worry

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Greatihex:
you go soon change mouth. no worry
the truth hurts
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ochillary:
the truth hurts
truth abi?
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Greatihex:
truth abi?
yea.. sorry eh!
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ochillary:
the truth hurts

Which truth?? Just pray you qualify from your group first..
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sunderland is next online..
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wetin we do this Sunderland sef... Na so they take spoil Chelsea home unbeaten last season now the first team to stop Chelsea from scoring.

Nna eh!!!
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by kakakoshina(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Spurs no b kid in football!!!!! Chelsea still remain d only london team to have ever won champions league !!!!
Up Blues
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by coolexz(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Footbal is unpredictable, but I would luv 2 c chel surpas arsenal's record...go blues kick butts!
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by D9ty7(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
As a chelsea fan I don't expect Chelsea to finish the season unbeaten. I just pray I won't see how chelsea will loose for the first time this season. But I think chelsea will finish the first 19 matches unbeaten, at the turn of the year, anything can happen.
But hey! Tottenham doesn't have what it takes to defeat the blue team from west london.

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chelsea please make me forget my bad day by winning the match this night. grin Chelsea please make me forget my bad day by winning the match this night. grin
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
One is gone and another one is on the line... NEWCASTLE Beware
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by jswaggzo(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/2027330/soccer-punters-sports-betting#28574219 soccer predictions .the best ever and answer to any betting questions.
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by killercute16(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2014
myhobbies:
Chelsea please make me forget my bad day by winning the match this night. grin Chelsea please make me forget my bad day by winning the match this night. grin
your wish is granted

1 Like

Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by myhobbies(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Angry mood activated grin
Re: Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea by crownprince102: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
killercute16:
Guy...... You be witch!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Slaying In Native Attire (pictures) / Torres In Tb Joshua's Church / List Of Players Suarez Will Never Bite.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.