Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. (2509 Views)

U Need To See The massive Head Of dis Female Rottweiller Puppy...she Is For Sale / Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed / Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Purity comfirmation.

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Soryy I made sume spells erros at d topic. I'm naira breeder, pls help me comfirm d purity od dat caucasian pup. Here r sum mor pis.

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by chucky234(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
5% Caucasian, 70% GSD and 15% Bingo

3 Likes

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Soryy I made sume spelling erros at d topic. I I I meant. nairaland breeders, pls help me comfirm d purity of dat caucasian pup. Here r sum mor pics.

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry I made some spelling erros at d topic. I meant. nairaland breeders, pls help me comfirm d purity of dat caucasian pup. Here r sum mor pics.

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
chucky234:
5% Caucasian, 70% GSD and 15% Bingo
. Make I hear abeg. Show me ur 100% pup mk we c.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by uboma(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Juni4jay:
. Make I hear abeg. Show me ur 100% pup mk we c.

You asked for confirmation and you got a reliable one at that and you are complaining. Na wa to some Nigerians, always displaying how gullible they can be even when the truth is laid out before them.

So for your mind, na pure Caucasian you get?

Lol....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by chucky234(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
uboma:

You asked for confirmation and you got a reliable one at that and you are complaining. Na wa to some Nigerians, always displaying how gullible they can be even when the truth is laid out before them.

Lol....
Thank you my brother, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by kale4all07(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its not F1(pure breed) neither F3(60%) but its a caucasian. Don't be discourage, if u re a first timer breeder u cud learn one or two things abt dis particular breed. The answer to ur question- the dog is around 40- 50% caucasian, if fed well it wud luk 9ice.

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by aguizm(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
My guy Dog na Dog,feed your dog well, take good care of it and love it and u are gonna see in her what u see in a pure breed Caucasian.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2014
kale4all07:
Its not F1(pure breed) neither F3(60%) but its a caucasian. Don't be discourage, if u re a first timer breeder u cud learn one or two things abt dis particular breed. The answer to ur question- the dog is around 40- 50% caucasian, if fed well it wud luk 9ice.
Tnx mahn. U hv gud point wit example. I really wmt a pure breed. Nd d vet doctor swore it is a pure breed.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2014
aguizm:
My guy Dog na Dog,feed your dog well, take good care of it and love it and u are gonna see in her what u see in a pure breed Caucasian.
Tnx 4 ur comment. Dog na dog but pure na pure too. Na pure breed I bin nid so my vet dr got dat 1. I doubted it but he swore it was a pure breed. Dat It was not taken kia of since its ower died.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2014
uboma:

Lol....
U souned rude, nd ppl who sound lyk u hv no clue abt dogs.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by uboma(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Juni4jay:

U souned rude, nd ppl who sound lyk u hv no clue abt dogs.

Say whatever you like. The truth remains that you do not have a pure breed Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2014
uboma:

Say whatever you like. The truth remains that you do not have a pure breed Caucasian.
Tnx.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by uboma(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Juni4jay:

Tnx.

You are welcome
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2014
uboma:

You are welcome
Hw mch do u tink d pup is worth?
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by uboma(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Juni4jay:

Hw mch do u tink d pup is worth?

Chucky234 should be able to get a pure breed for you if you are ready. I have read through his posts and threads and he has some pure breeds for sale. contact him.

The ones around me are not pureas well. they are mostly a mix of GSD and Caucasian.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2014
uboma:

Chucky234 should be able to get a pure breed for you if you are ready. I have read through his posts and threads and he has some pure breeds for sale. contact him.

The ones around me are not pureas well. they are mostly a mix of GSD and Caucasian.
Tnx mahn. I had a pure breed but it died. U cn check my username.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Jackeeh(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2014
At least help the puppy grow in a clean environment. The environment doesn't look neat. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Vikkiboi(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2014
But how can ur vex swear about this been a pure caucasian

Please change your vet abeg sad

Though it has a caucasian bloodline sir but its not a pure breed sir.

Just take good care of it, feed it well, provide it with the normal vitamins and drugs and u will like what he will grow to become

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by ethereal(f): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Its definitely a nt a pure breed Caucasian bt its still ur dog and cute nonetheless!!..feed it right and luv him even more,u'l be amazed at how well he'l turn out.I'l suggest u move him to a more "suitable" enviromnt to minimise risk of infection and save urself sm coins..lollzzz.btw ,wats d gender?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Juni4jay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
ethereal:
Its definitely a nt a pure breed Caucasian bt its still ur dog and cute nonetheless!!..feed it right and luv him even more,u'l be amazed at how well he'l turn out.I'l suggest u move him to a more "suitable" enviromnt to minimise risk of infection and save urself sm coins..lollzzz.btw ,wats d gender?
Female.
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Prodeegee(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Juni4jay:
Purity comfirmation.

The dog looks like a 3D Drawing. LoL. Ur dog is ur dog tho, once ure nt breeding her
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by Namdeenero(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cute pup whether pure or not.. is she for sale?
Re: Pls Nl Breed, Hepl Mw Comfirm D Purity Of Dis Dog!! Ur Help Is Urgently Needed. by jhydoo4: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2014
I have a male adult Caucasian for sale call dis number if u r intrested

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This In Your Local Language? / What Is This Type Of Disease That Want To Kill My Poultry Bird Please?(picture) / Well Dressed Dogs: 22 Photos Of Fashionable Dogs Stepping Out In Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.