Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria (2245 Views)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / BankyW's Trainer Showing Him The Definition Of "Getting High" / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by lukaino(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
My own definition of a Nigerian big boy is a guy who has a steady source or sources of income, who can feed his family, has extra to spare for the needy and is able to afford basic neccessities of life such as a self built house and a clean ride. Whats your own definition?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
you just defined a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by noobsaibot2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
as you define aam finish... wetin you wan make I yarn dem
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by Orial(f): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2014
A big boy in Nigeria is one who:

1. Make millions of cash or has access to his Dad's
2. Drives the most luxurious and latest cars like Rolls Royce, G-Wagon, Prado, Range Rover, Bentley
3. Clubs every night like no tomorrow. Popping drinks like Ace of Spades, Belaire, Rose, Chandour
4. Beds the hottest and biggest chicks in town every night.
5. Is more connected than NEPA pole. Knows a dozen politicians, celebrities, the DPO, Commissioner of Police, other big boys, etc
6. Travels overseas for shopping and for sight-seeing
7. Hardly wears the same outfit twice.
8. Owns a big azzz crib with the coolest furnishing. Can also double as a party venue if needed
9. Invest in the finest of jewellery. Patronizes high-end fashion stores, especially the ones abroad.

Number 10 and the most important.....

Has a questionable source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
A big boy is one that guarantees we all eat
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2014
1. Range rover sport.

END OF STORY.
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by eyeview: 5:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Orial:

2. Drives the most luxurious and latest cars like Rolls Royce, G-Wagon, Prado, Range Rover, Bentley
3. Clubs every night like no tomorrow. Popping drinks like Ace of Spades, Belaire, Rose, Chandour
5. Is more connected than NEPA pole. Knows a dozen politicians, celebrities, the DPO, Commissioner of Police, other big boys, etc
8. Owns a big azzz crib with the coolest furnishing. Can also double as a party venue if needed
9. Invest in the finest of jewellery. Patronizes high-end fashion stores, especially the ones abroad.

You are very much on-point. I was waiting for that No 10 and you just iced the cake with it. A big boy is that guy we all know to be rich but nobody can point at where his company is located nor who his staff are.
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by richgang(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Orial:

sup nicca do you know me, how come you describe me so well, I guess all what you wrote you, u actually talking about me... Kudos
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Big Boy In Nigeria by lukaino(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Orial:

Now this description is epic!
Lets get more guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like Father Like Daughter! North West Rocks Kanye's $25,000 Diamond Blink / Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable / “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.