₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,275,079 members, 4,985,502 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2019 at 02:08 PM

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia (53051 Views)

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by meme74: 11:51am On Jan 29
The site to get information on TEFL / TESOL Certification course in Nigeria: www.tesolcourselagos.com
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25
chineloSA I have a friend, he will be coming to Dubai soon to work with Dubu cream!his pay is 150k monthly when converted to naira!

my question is do they easily take Nigerians in field like this because it cheaper to pay them?
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by omololaglo: 5:53am On Jun 03
Pentagon1993:

Hello Doctor, am a junior colleague, please can I have your contact, this is my email festus.c.eboh@gmail.com.
I want to work in Saudi as a young optometrist, I have been searching for such post.
I will appreciate if I can get in touch with your wise advice. Thanks and warm regards.
Eboh Dozie.
check my signature and pm me
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by omololaglo: 11:01am On Jun 03
If you would like to work as medical doctors and nurses in Oman (an Arab country close to Dubai) .
kindly visit the website below to register for Oman prometrics test and you must score minimum of 65%
https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/omsb/Pages/landing.aspx
and look for medical jobs in Oman
You can start your career from there , and after some years in Oman , you can easily apply for Canada or UK medical jobs and it will be more easier to get, and medical doctors and nurses salaries in Arab countries are good as well
I have the past exam questions to practice, you can pm or check my signature.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by omololaglo: 8:34am On Jun 13
more past questions are now available to practice for Oman Prometric exam . if you want to work as medical doctor or registered nurse in Oman,
if you really practice this exam questions, U will surely pass the Prometric exam
interested applicants should pm .
100% free
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Mallanyaks: 2:12pm On Jun 13
Please am from Nigeria and i wanted to work @saudi arabia please which process can i folllow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.