Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia (98048 Views)

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Sherman1759: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Hi am a nurse here in nigeria 3 years experience where do i start to migrate to SA. Any good agency with nice reputation and good offer you can recommend? I appreciate

Kcinho:

To be frank, the saudiazation policy of the kingdom has caught up with pharmacist too. A recent law to back that came into effect last month. Contracts of some expat pharmacists were/Will not be renewed. I can say that only doctors and nurses are relatively safe now.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Kcinho(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Sherman1759:
Hi am a nurse here in nigeria 3 years experience where do i start to migrate to SA. Any good agency with nice reputation and good offer you can recommend? I appreciate

The agencies I know recruit only doctors. I'll drop an update if I see any advert for nurses.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by 123simple: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good afternoon.
I'm an AC/Refrigerator technician, what does it take to secure the job in Saudi?
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by vdunaz: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kcinho:

The agencies I know recruit only doctors. I'll drop an update if I see any advert for nurses.
Kindly drop the link for agencies that recruit doctors. I'm a medical doctor with more than 4yrs experience and I am interested in practicing in saudi
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Sherman1759: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kcinho:

ok brotherly. thanks and God bless
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by saxokay(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
pls how mush will it cost me to renew my passport
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by francdec4(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
I stumbled into this and am most grateful for all your insights. Pleaae I sent you a dm can you reply I really want to ask you a personal questions. Thanks nwanne nkem.

chineloSA:

Hey dear.

I am hear oo. I have not been to nowhere?

How are you applications going?
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by yunqdady: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
esosa4real:

Please I beg you in the name of Almighty God, Don't accept it.
Most people doing such farm work here are poor Indians and sudanis and you can not imagine the human rights exploitation they go through. They usually cant go home until 3years has elapsed and the salary is small amongst many bad things I just cant say.

If you doubt me, kindly tell us all here the details of the contract.

NOTE: what was the agency self, as many agencies are hungry and wont tell you the truth. I only vouch for ONY VHA CONCEPTS.

I will re-iterate what I have said in the past, If you are not coming here as a Doctor, pharmacist, nurse, med lab, teacher or engineer, please I beg you if you want to live and not die in KSA, don't come oh!

I am speaking out of love, I work in the hospital and sometimes weep when I see the atrocities committed on poor Asians and African with manual job.
I am usually proud to tell my colleagues that I am yet to see a Nigerian in such circumstances though I have been told one or two gory stories but its not common because no Nigerian will come here and handle these wickedness. (pls I cant give examples, just GOOGLE).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Irenititemi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
I bought a small Google play gift card on Jumia,I mistakenly picked Saudi arabia one ..so I can't redeem it on my Google play account..so if you would like to buy a small Saudi arabia google play card ,hit me up

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by LoveJesus87(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
chineloSA:
Dear beloved.

One down and 11 more to go. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its been a month now since I arrived in Saudi Arabia. Not easy ooo.
Unfortunately I was placed in a city in the Middle of Saudi Arabia called Hail.The city has hard core Muslims who don't compromise.

There is a lot of adjusting that I had to do, which I am still doing on a daily basis e.g. :
1. Dressing - In this extremely hot weather a woman is still expected to were an Abaya + Niqqab ( to always cover your face when you are in public places ).
The authorities don't even want to see your forearm undecided undecided

2. Weather - It is extremely hot and I am told that it gets worst in June- August, and unfortunately I am expected to work during summer holidays.

3. Everything and anything is gender classified e.g. Banks for woman only, floors inside malls for woman only, eating areas at a restaurant for woman only undecided undecided undecided

There are massive things I really had to adjust to.

Pheeeeewwww, ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A STRANGE PLACE cheesy cheesy cheesy Their money is good is you are willing to live a strange life for it.

Masonkz and gcfrcom thanks for you best wishes. I am safely in Saudi Arabia.

pls ma, are you still there now?
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by LoveJesus87(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
chineloSA:

Thanks for you precise response. I was eventually placed in Hail. But I gather Tabuk and Hail have almost the same culture with very hard core Muslims.
Yes, thankfully there is a sizable number of expats, in this city, so we all live in expat compounds which are a secluded from Saudi communities, though there are some expats who choose to have private accomodation.

As for English UNFORTUNATELY people here seems to be resisting English. They speak very English and if you cannot speak a little Arabic, it can be a nightmare even to get simple things like Bank services.

As for Christian websites, I was amused that I can get to a lot of Cathoic websites and I have even tuned into one of Christian channel on their cable TV. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for YOUTUBE, that is the truth, I have now discovered Kansiime Anne ( Ugandan Commedianne ) who has been keeping me company.

When I arrived in Saudi Arabia, I got to stay in Riyadh for one week, boy, it was so good. When I got here in Hail, it was real culture shock. Riyadh and Hail people are so different, as well as the culture and dressing is a little relaxed in Riyadh.

But thanks a lot, I will keep on updating this page. wink wink wink wink
pls ma I have a B.sc (Ed) biology. Am I qualified to teach English there?
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Abolanle21: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi @ChineloSA. Are you still in Saudi. I just got here and I've been looking out to meeting Nigerians here as most people at my work and residence are from Nepal and Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Godsmann56(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2022
I would love to connect with Nigerians in saudi especially in riyadh...I moved from uae to saudi 8mnths ago...here is my WhatsApp +971588782675
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by halaal: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
I would love to connect with Nigerians in the middle East

Usa Number : +1 202 240 7444
Whatsapp Number : +1 202 240 7444 |
Fax number : +18322619618 | Nigeria number : +2348120759303
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Godsmann56(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Position
Staff Nurse - Pediatric ICU / Emergency Nurse
Employer
Private ICU nurse at home, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Country
Saudi Arabia
Area / State
Riyadh
Hiring Date
Now
QUALIFICATIONS:
·   BS in Nursing
·   Licensed from the regional country
·   Basic Life Support (BLS)
·   Female
·   Minimum of 4 years solid/uninterrupted clinical experience in Critical Care Nursing or Emergency Room. No work gap over 6 months
Job DESCRIPTION
Provide an outstanding nursing care to a pediatric patient who is known to have respiratory failure. Patient is on mechanical ventilation at night, tracheostomy tube, and feeding tube. Patient is active and walking with no issues.
BENEFITS
·   full package monthly salary based on the candidate and interview
·   Single Occupancy, Free fully furnished housing
·   Free Transportation
·   2 Years Contract, renewable- as per company policy
·   30 days Paid Vacation Leave Yearly- as per company policy
·   Roundtrip ticket to country of origin- as per company policy
·   Medical Care- as per company policy
·   Orientation and Professional Development
+966591244137
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Abd9292: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I am a pharmacist with 5 years working experience in hospital practice and I want to migrate to KSA. Please anyone that can assist me or connect me to an agent should please help me out
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by oppre26(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Toyenley:
Hi house. I am new here. Please how do i get a recruiting agent to saudi. I am a nurse/midwife having my data flow report ready to work in saudi. I am realy in need of help please.

Can we talk? I need more information on the SCFHCS Dataflow Application process in Nigeria and how long it took to get your report.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by PharmLol(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Is there a Nigerian Pharmacist presently working in Saudi Arabia here.
Please hit me up on whatapp: 08064201351
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by afoobiggy700(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Hello house, please is it possible for a nurse working in KSA to bring a dependent to live permanently with her?
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Etukokwu1234: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2022

Where have you been? angry angry

Please.. can u call me..I am also going to Saudi Arabia
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Etukokwu1234: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Etukokwu1234:

Please.. can u call me..I am also going to Saudi Arabia
08130235953 !!
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Newbie2021(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abolanle21:
Hi @ChineloSA. Are you still in Saudi. I just got here and I've been looking out to meeting Nigerians here as most people at my work and residence are from Nepal and Ukraine.

Hi Abolanle,
Can you guide me on how to process my work Visa to Saudi Arabia from Nigeria?

I have sent a mail to you. Kindly reply pls
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Etukokwu1234: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please urgent help need... because I make mistake....I just got to Abuja for my Saudi work visa and work...but the agent said no more sticker visa... But E visa.... anyone with good information about if the e visa to saudois true dm. Please 08130235953
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Lamanii22(f): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
mibas:

Yes am in Saudia but riadh.
Nigerians are very few here but life is quite gud since you respect their culture. Once you come just mind your business no one will harass u.

Nigerians are everywhere …
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by ezenwa28: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
@Lamanii22, I just came into the Kingdom, I am looking for how to send money to Nigeria western union is taking much from me, please where can I see black market here.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by jacobian01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good evening, please I have questions about Saudi Arabia migration. Are Nigerian teachers still required and are they doing well? I'm a physics teacher in Nigeria with over six years experience, if anyone can be of help to secure a teaching job in Saudi Arabia or any of the middle East I will be grateful.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by ezenwa28: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Newbie2021 post=99841043]Is @Chinelosa still here? Pls how can I get a work at Saudi.
I have chemical engineering from undergrad and an M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering both from Nigeria . Go to gulf job sites register, create a good profile, especially good and technical skills with experience. Na them go dey find you. Enoc, adnoc, bayt, gulf job, Naukrigulf and LinkedIn.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Newbie2021(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2023
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Newbie2021(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=ezenwa28 post=122501865][/quote]

Thanks Boss I appreciate you.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Usmyne(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bro have you gotten a way please? I am in the same shoeat the moment
ezenwa28:
@Lamanii22, I just came into the Kingdom, I am looking for how to send money to Nigeria western union is taking much from me, please where can I see black market here.
Re: Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia by Letlovelead213: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Usmyne:
Bro have you gotten a way please? I am in the same shoeat the moment

Is there a way I can get tourist visa to Saudi Arabia please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.