Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Dear Haters From Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Haters From Tonto Dikeh (866 Views)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son / Dammy Krane Receives Gold Chain From Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend? [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Haters From Tonto Dikeh by lexiie(f): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok morning to all readers, woke up this morning to a note to a letter to haters from Tonto Dikeh.

“I have to be honest I have noticed a ton of negative,Argumentative comments on my page..I’m not sure who n where from but I want to believe my page is for fun n to make people happy n get you a little closer into my life in a peaceful way.. Listen up I’m an extremely strong woman n Unbothered. (continue)

I Have been tested n tried with many things & I ve grown above your Hate,Ability to create fake accounts/Pages & express how you feel about me(My daft collegues n a few others). I actually feel sorry for you,Sorry because you are so focused on what I am doing that you are not doing what God told you to do. How can God penetrate that hardened heart if you are so jealous at me?

When did we get so distracted? God has a plan for ur life n you would see it if you keep comparing your life to mine..Clearly I am blessed. I love ya’ll,Love interacting with you but if you are planning to bring shade,plan on being called out n Blocked.I can sense that spirit behind your words & I WONT TOLERATE IT..I will Love n Pray for you from a distance until u Step on my Toes.

. Signed::TONTO AKA POKO”

So what do you think ?
Re: Dear Haters From Tonto Dikeh by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2014
shocked
Re: Dear Haters From Tonto Dikeh by oesnac(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2014
na me she dy follow talk? abeggi!!!

(1) (Reply)

Busta Rhymes Head Busted On Stage With Blood Gushing Out / “I Wrote WOJU 3 Years Ago” – Kiss Daniel Says / Jewish Mom Who Desperately Wants Her To Tie The Knot Now Because She Is 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.