Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW (4014 Views)

Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by chibecanglobal(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2014
A group, G15 has assured
President Goodluck Jonathan that he
will get a minimum of four million
votes in the South-West in the 2015
presidential poll. This, it said will
guarantee his re-election.

SOURCE: www.dailypost.ng
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by acenazt: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Let's say he gets the 4 Million from the SW. then the 12/16 Million from his TAN rallies, where will the rest come from? cos I know Nigeria's population is above 160 Million.
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Arch1: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Why didnt they tell JonTAN that ALL the federal roads in the southwest are in bad conditions
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by ahaika23: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:
Let's say he gets the 4 Million from the SW. then the 12/16 Million from his TAN rallies, where will the rest come from? cos I know Nigeria's population is above 160 Million.
. Na 160 million de vote?

4 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by acenazt: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2014
ahaika23:
. Na 160 million de vote?
na 20 million dey vote?
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:

Lagos has only 4.8 million registered voters, and We have 67,764,327 registered voters nationwide. Stop speculating with wrong figures.

4 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by acenazt: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

SW has only 4.2million registered voters, and We have 767,764,327 registered voters nationwide. Stop speculating with wrong figures.
JESU YESU ALMASIHU JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. guy when Naija population reach Sven hundred Million

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by acenazt: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

SW has only 4.2million registered voters, and We have 767,764,327 registered voters nationwide. Stop speculating with wrong figures.
JESU YESU ALMASIHU JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. guy when Naija population reach Seven hundred Million
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:
JESU YESU ALMASIHU JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. guy when Naija population reach Sven hundred Million
Sorry 67,764,327

3 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by emiye(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2014
The south west and North central votes will determine who wins the 2015 election.

In my opinion, Whoever picks the highest of the total votes from SW + NC will win the election.

NW + NE (APC) SS+SE (PDP). Although the total registered votes from NW + NE is more than that of SS + SE.
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by emiye(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

SW has only 4.2million registered voters, and We have 67,764,327 registered voters nationwide. Stop speculating with wrong figures.

How can SW have only 4.2 million registered voters ? Lagos alone has close to 5 million registered voters, and the other 5 states has average of 1.3 million registered votes
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by donphilopus: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

SW has only 4.2million registered voters, and We have 67,764,327 registered voters nationwide. Stop speculating with wrong figures.

You're the one speculating with wrong figures. Maybe you've forgotten that Lagos is part of the SW. Lagos alone has up to 6.2million registered voters. So between you and the guy, who's speculation with a very wrong figure?!
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

You're the one speculating with wrong figures. Maybe you've forgotten that Lagos is part of the SW. Lagos alone has up to 6.2million registered voters. So between you and the guy, who's speculation with a very wrong figure?!
Lagos with 4.8m of which 45% are Igbo Lagosians. The other SW will be influenced either G15 or Educative Analysis of superiority of GEJ's tenure to any other in history of Nigeria. Remember, that Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Borno are the battle grounds, those states have the highest number of votes. with Assured 45% of Lagosians, Kano has by the reconciliation of Sanu become GEJ's advantage, Kaduna is already within grasps, Katsina is PDP and Borno is battle ground, likely no election there.

2 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by emiye(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Lagos with 4.8m of which 45% are Igbo Lagosians. The other SW will be influenced either G15 or Educative Analysis of superiority of GEJ's tenure to any other in history of Nigeria. Remember, that Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Borno are the battle grounds, those states have the highest number of votes. with Assured 45% of Lagosians, Kano has by the reconciliation of Sanu become GEJ's advantage, Kaduna is already within grasps, Katsina is PDP and Borno is battle ground, likely no election there.

Bull shit analysis, GEJ will not have up to 20% of votes in Kano, katsina, Borno. he did not get it in 2011, it will be worse in 2015. Stop the delusions.

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2014
emiye:

Bull shit analysis, GEJ will not have up to 20% of votes in Kano, katsina, Borno. he did not get it in 2011, it will be worse in 2015. Stop the delusions.
Its your word against mine. You can even be sure he cant get 20% from Kano, you are speculative, if it tickles your fancy, then Kontinuuuu

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
These are the kind of "political" experts and "think tank" that we have in #TeamJonathan. My guy, you are indeed a blessing to #APC

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by donphilopus: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

Lagos has 6.2million registered voters, not 4.8million. Whether the Igbos account for 20% or 60% of the voters in Lagos, it doesn't change the fact that Lagos is situated in the SW. BTW, if Igbos account for 45% of the voters, that means the Yorubas would be 30% while other minor tribes/foreigners would account for the remaining 25%. Why then have the Igbos in Lagos not produced the Governor or Deputy Governor?!

That asides, are you trying to say GEJ would win Kano because of Sanusi's reconciliation?! I would want you not to forget how Sanusi emerged the Emir of Kano. You think Sanusi would forget Sanusi/his party and mobilise his people to support GEJ?! As for Kaduna, it's easier to pick a pin from the pit than for GEJ to win there. As far as they're concerned, Sambo is politically inconsequential.

Records are there but you ain't ready to glance through them. Who won Katsina in 2011 Presidential election?! GEJ?! Lol. Keep dreaming. Borno indigenes would go out en masse to vote GEJ out!

2 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

Lagos has 6.2million registered voters, not 4.8million. Whether the Igbos account for 20% or 60% of the voters in Lagos, it doesn't change the fact that Lagos is situated in the SW. BTW, if Igbos account for 45% of the voters, that means the Yorubas would be 30% while other minor tribes/foreigners would account for the remaining 25%. Why then have the Igbos in Lagos not produced the Governor or Deputy Governor?!
Lagos has 4.8m voters please. I dont know why Igbos are shying away from Lagos Governorship Politics. This state actually belongs to them population-wise. I guess, there will come a time they realize what is expected of them, my brother.

2 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by abdulwastecx(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

where is tha 45% Lagos ibo population coming from?....so igbos are majority in lagos state smh.Keep dreaming mate
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by emiye(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Its your word against mine. You can even be sure he cant get 20% from Kano, you are speculative, if it tickles your fancy, then Kontinuuuu

Yes, he wont get 20% of votes in Kano, even shekarau the then sitting governor of kano , now in PDP who contested under ANPP as a presidential candidate in 2011 failed to get 20% in Kano.

The real battle ground is SW + NC, Should PDP fail to win the highest votes in these two zones, it will be an opposition party in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

where is tha 45% Lagos ibo population coming from?....so igbos are majority in lagos state smh.Keep dreaming mate
Actually, its there at Alausa, office of statistics.
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2014
emiye:

Yes, he wont get 20% of votes in Kano, even shekarau the then sitting governor of kano , now in PDP who contested under ANPP as a presidential candidate in 2011 failed to get 20% in Kano.

The real battle ground is SW + NC, Should PDP fail to win the highest votes in these two zones, it will be an opposition party in 2015.

I can assure you, PDP will win the next election. I hope to share a beer with you after the victory is announced. If APC field Fashola, then that's the change, but as far as same old Buhari is the one carrying the flag, this is NOT a CHANGE we need.

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by abdulwastecx(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Lagos has 4.8m voters please. I dont know why Igbos are shying away from Lagos Governorship Politics. This state actually belongs to them population-wise. I guess, there will come a time they realize what is expected of them, my brother.

lagos belongs to igbos my ass. check Nigeria population census and see how many igbos are in lagos...

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Arch1: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
I dont know why Igbos are shying away from Lagos Governorship Politics. This state actually belongs to them population-wise. I guess, there will come a time they realize what is expected of them, my brother.
Mr Billygoat

i am sure you do not know where Lagos start from and where it ends at.

How will JonaTAN campaign in Lagos? Where are the federal government projects his administration commissioned in Lagos? Where are the federal roads in Lagos?
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

lagos belongs to igbos my ass. check Nigeria population census and see how many igbos are in lagos...
Guy, dont be upset, its not good for your health. Check with the office of statistics, at Alausa. I didnt write it, its the fact.

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by omenka(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2014
If I were the president, I'd order the arrest of these people for blatantly lying to me with no regard for me or the office I occupy!! It's like indirectly calling me a fool! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by abdulwastecx(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Guy, dont be upset, its not good for your health. Check with the office of statistics, at Alausa. I didnt write it, its the fact.

you brought out that statistic no me, you have.the responsibility yo check that out yourself.
45% of lagos population will be almost 8 million, so you are telling me the a quarter of all igbos in Nigeria lives in lagos

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Arch1:
Mr Billygoat

i am sure you do not know where Lagos start from and where it ends at.

How will JonaTAN campaign in Lagos? Where are the federal government projects his administration commissioned in Lagos? Where are the federal roads in Lagos?
You are funny. The question should be; Which roads in Lagos are not Federal Roads, cos even Third Mainland Bridge is Federal Road.

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

you brought out that statistic no me, you have.the responsibility yo check that out yourself.
45% of lagos population will be almost 8 million, so you are telling me the a quarter of all igbos in Nigeria lives in lagos
Yes my good friend. Check with Alausa, I am not surprise though. The following places have been bought and taken over by Igbos. Alaba International, Trade Fair, Agric, Satellite, Ajao, Festac, Lekki etc.
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by donphilopus: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

I wouldn't argue with you on the number of registered voters in Lagos. INEC not wanting to release the PVC of about 1.4million Voters doesn't mean the number of voters ain't up to 6.2million!
Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

I wouldn't argue with you on the number of registered voters in Lagos. INEC not wanting to release the PVC of about 1.4million Voters doesn't mean the number of voters ain't up to 6.2million!
Yea, APC is already accusing INEC of conniving with Federal Government, but we expect INEC to inform them that most of those extra figures are double registration that was orchestrated by APC for duplicity and electioneering fraud.

1 Like

Re: G15 Assures Jonathan Of Minimum Of 4M Votes From SW by donphilopus: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Yes my good friend. Check with Alausa, I am surprise though. The following places have been bought and taken over by Igbos. Alaba International, Trade Fair, Agric, Satellite, Ajao, Festac, Lekki etc.

Is that not how you guys claim[ed] to own big mansions in Lagos?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? / Buhari Has Testicular Cancer —pamela Mojekwu / South West/yorubas Have Entered One Chance, Ss, Sw, Se Unity Is The Remedy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.