Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? (4022 Views)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm just curious.
Does this man looks like a 55yr old man?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
So it therefore means stephen keshi,Richard mofe damijo and co are age mates to this great grand father

6 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
If this man is 55yrs,then how old is abagworo aka barcanista?
How old is the oldest spinster on nairaland who is a failed seamstress.
How old is ngeneukwuenu?
Does it mean this gentle men and lady are older than our prof?
Haba!tinubu,u can lie ooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Brimmie(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
[s]I'm just curious.
Does this man looks like a 55yr old man?[/s]

nigerianvenom:
[s]Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology[/s]

Lubbish!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by kestolove95(m): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2014
55 or 100yrs...dat one no concern mi..am voting my pastor nd dat man call buhari

6 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Citadelbot: 1:36am On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
nigerianvenom:
How old is ngeneukwuenu?
Do it mean this gentle men and lady are older than our prof?
Haba!tinubu,why is d wave length of ur lies more propagated than its frequency?
[/s]

Your brain fluid is leaking. Nonsense thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Sibabasibaba1: 2:13am On Dec 18, 2014
He could be in his mid 50s. The looks do not always tell the age. I think he started out and accomplished a lot very early. He sure is cerebral. That, you cannot dispute. Sometimes, when you are involved with a lot of things before 35 you age quickly. Compare Obama in 2008 and now. Ditto for Jonathan 2000 and now. So, whether he looks 55 or not should not be an issue.

For me, the issue here is how he could work with Tinubu, one of the most corrupt politicians that have come out of Nigeria and never saw the corruption in the government he was part of? Did he at any time condemn Tinubu's propensity for looting? Did he ever let Tinubu know that by looting the public treasury, the needy will die of hunger. If he worked with Tinubu for 8 years and he never at any time saw corruption in that government, then we have to question his Christianity. Money shouldn't have made him to remain in Tinubu's government. He is from a rich family. His younger brother was also Attorney General in Otumba Gbenga Daniels' government in Ogun State. He (Yemi) had been in (a corrupt military) government at the centre before--working as an adviser to the Attorney-General in Babangida's regime, and he is a Redeemed provincial pastor (equivalent of a bishop in the 'orthodox' churches)

Why was he very much at home in Tinubu's corrupt government?

15 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by tomakint: 2:34am On Dec 18, 2014
@Op, no choke me with too much laff abeg grin grin but seriously, he looked 55

1 Like

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by BrosPeter: 2:38am On Dec 18, 2014
His official age they said is 55yrs but wikipaedia state he was born in 1957, making him 57yrs.

Anyway just add 10yrs to the age given to him by Lie Mohammed and you get his real age. (Osibanjo is at least 65yrs)

2 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by BrosPeter: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You clicked on the nonsense thread just to say nonsense thread, bros your brain fluid is not just leaking, its haemorrhaging, do something fast.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by mamajohn(f): 2:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Since you be him papa, tell us his age Na! You saTANist should go and look for better points to use in criticizing the Buhari-Oshibajo ticket, I can hear the sound of abundance of rain. There is change in the air. GEJ and Madam Shepopotamus must surely go back to Otuoke come May 29, 2015, cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Justcash(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Please, produce facts if you have any and stop tarnishing the image of the man. Looks can be deceiving. If you have facts, produce them so that he will be made to step down.

That does not, however, mean that I support his partnership with Buhari. It is a partnership that has failed on arrival.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by stinggy(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Even if he is 85 Op, #JohnnyMustGo. Shikena undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by ChimaAdeoye: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
I'm just curious.
Does this man looks like a 55yr old man?

Another Liar Muhammed grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2014
I am just blank now, I don't know why deception has eaten up the vital parts of APC.

How on earth will that man be 55years, even wikipedia doesn't know his real age.

7 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by fr3do(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
How old is ngeneukwuenu?
Do it mean this gentle men and lady are older than our prof?
Haba!tinubu,why is d wave length of ur lies more propagated than its frequency?

cheesy wetin you dey talk? wavelength and frequency are only properties of a wave, it is the wave itself that propagates.

1 Like

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Ilekokonit: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan's Facebook Page states that he was born on 20 November 1957
http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck#!/jonathangoodluck?sk=info

Jonathan speaking on Dec 16, 2011 states thus :- I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/subsidy-i-wont-be-party-to-inflict-pains-on-nigerians-jonathan/

Which do we believe

This Nigeria sef. Liars at the top as if lying is a fundamental quality you need to rise to the top in Nigeria.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by anytaij: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2014
kestolove95:
55 or 100yrs...dat one no concern mi..am voting my pastor nd dat man call buhari
Pastor wen dey lie with him age ? Even me wen. Be ordinay person(not a man of God) i dont lie with my age like many odas do. I pity u sha u re on d wrong side if that man na ur pastor wetin he come dey teach una ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Ilekokonit: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2014
mamajohn:
I can hear the sound of abundance of rain. There is change in the air.

Lets hope so. This suffer head don do.

Lets also hope that Tinubu is not allowed to meddle with Buhari's heart felt good plans for Nigeria.

And finally lets hope that Prof Osinbajo is the real deal and not a wolf in sheeps clothing or Tinubu's front to becoming VP or looting Nigeria blind. Dem no dey know finish. Anything is possible with Nigerian Politicians.

Nigeria is a place where the sincerity of even General Overseers can not be guaranteed where money is concerned.

But even if Tinubu and/or Osinbajo try to tamper with Nigeria's treasury, I trust the C-I-C Buhari to put them in their place hopefully.

But hope lies in the fact that Fashola still performed despite Tinubu's overbearing influence in Lagos and so I am hoping that Osinbajo can emulate Fashola but having said all, I trust Buhari for consistently choosing the path of integrity and not soiling his hands like most Nigerian public office holders have done.

I'm just weary of trusting Nigerian Politicians apart from Buhari, Bakare and Pat Utomi.

SAI Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by anytaij: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Jonathan speaking on Dec 16, 2011 states thus :- I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/subsidy-i-wont-be-party-to-inflict-pains-on-nigerians-jonathan/

Which do we believe

This Nigeria sef. Liars at the top as if lying is a fundamental quality you need to rise to the top in Nigeria.
my dear i taya 4 all of dem whats wrong with. One telling ur real age ? Shey dem wan beat dem ni? All dis peo. Sef rubbish. Na my papa old pass dem he's 75yrs .dis pastor sef old pass my papa wen be 75yrs stuppid peo old men lying @ their age .
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by donmalcolm21(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Except this man has hustle all his life in Oshodi park that made him to look this old at 55, I will never belive he is.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Bobbystanley(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
In Football they call it football age.

So I guess its his political age.
He removed like 30 years from his real age.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

another yemi osibanjo by age
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
He could be in his mid 50s. The looks do not always tell the age. I think he started out and accomplished a lot very early. He sure is cerebral. That, you cannot dispute. Sometimes, when you are involved with a lot of things before 35 you age quickly. Compare Obama in 2008 and now. Ditto for Jonathan 2000 and now. So, whether he looks 55 or not should not be an issue.

For me, the issue here is how he could work with Tinubu, one of the most corrupt politicians that have come out of Nigeria and never saw the corruption in the government he was part of? Did he at any time condemn Tinubu's propensity for looting? Did he ever let Tinubu know that by looting the public treasury, the needy will die of hunger. If he worked with Tinubu for 8 years and he never at any time saw corruption in that government, then we have to question his Christianity. Money shouldn't have made him to remain in Tinubu's government. He is from a rich family. His younger brother was also Attorney General in Otumba Gbenga Daniels' government in Ogun State. He (Yemi) had been in (a corrupt military) government at the centre before--working as an adviser to the Attorney-General in Babangida's regime, and he is a Redeemed provincial pastor (equivalent of a bishop in the 'orthodox' churches)

Why was he very much at home in Tinubu's corrupt government?

wow ,thankz for dis great piece.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2014
tomakint:
@Op, no choke me with too much laff abeg grin grin but seriously, he looked 55

if he looks 55yrs,then ngozi iweala shouldn't be 60,she shud be 25yr.

late dora akinyuli that died at 59 should 29
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Apc don bring football come politics, na football age me know maybe this one na political age :
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by 7lives: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
This not an old man, his type age quickly, he must have been born with grey hair I know some people don't believe this this is why you see some children sporting a tint of grey on their head especially in the front.
As they grow older, the grey spread gradually to the other parts of their head, my mum is one of them.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2014
buh why him dey ware oversized suit self. he doesn't look charismatic too. just observed, am not PDP o
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
He doesn't look anything older than 55years, if he dyed his hair, most people would put his age at 48..Why are you all doubting his age
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Swizdoe(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Which do we believe

Jonathan for sure looks older than 57.......
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Swizdoe(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
anytaij:

Pastor wen dey lie with him age ? Even me wen. Be ordinay person(not a man of God) i dont lie with my age like many odas do. I pity u sha u re on d wrong side if that man na ur pastor wetin he come dey teach una ? undecided

Can you please tell us his real age since you were there when he was born.....
You PDP just argue blindly without making an iota of sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom of Akwaibom in trouble Got 996,071Votes Why Card Reader Recorded 437,128 / South West/yorubas Have Entered One Chance, Ss, Sw, Se Unity Is The Remedy.. / Tompolo Flees Nigeria, As Deputy Gov Denies Shielding Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.