Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? (2318 Views)

Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Oshiomhole Spent N11.6 Million On Drinks For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / Father Mbaka Declares His Support For Gen. Buhari Before 30,000 Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Rexsul: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2014
let nt deceiv our selves, Nigerians lov GMB naturally xcept those da jst want 2b sentimental....nw lemme knw ur opinions cos i knw GMB is nt among those top politicians da biliv in winning pples hrt through money sharing........ Plz don't c ds as campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by omenka(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexsul:
let nt deceiv our selves, Nigerians lov GMB naturally xcept those da jst want 2b sentimental....nw lemme knw ur opinions cos i knw GMB is nt among those top politicians da biliv in winning pples hrt through money sharing........ Plz don't c ds as campaign strategy
I can't read what you just typed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Psylas(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2014
It's out of pity, he has lost election many times

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by stillchris: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexsul:

if you ask me i think its a shame that we keep advocating for old and recycled leaders who after their long years of service did not take us anywhere near a developed nation.

why the love for buhari when we have achievers like fashola, akpabio etc(i honestly don't know any other). Men whose work is evidence of their visionary leadership qualities. qhy the love for buhari? jonathan would have been okay but for his weakness and cluelessness in security masters..

in my opinion people like buhari should not even be considered to leaf this country again. his time has passed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by technophile(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Only Muslims love him and it's simply because of his love for sharia.

Must Christians hate him, because we believe he supports and has something to do with killings of non Muslims in the north!

LOBATAN!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by donphilopus: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2014
technophile:

Must Christians hate him, because we believe he supports and has something to do with killings of non Muslims in the north!

LOBATAN!

I'm a Christian, baptized and confirmed in the Anglican Communion and love Buhari. And I also believe so many Igbo Christians love him. Maybe we also have love for Sharia, who knows! Balderdash!

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by kskpoundz(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2014
I like personally coa he's old enough not to embezzled money(during his tenure,that's if he won)cos he's close to his grave..lol.unlike other aspirants who has every reason to steal @ their 50s.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Adminisher: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2014
stillchris:

if you ask me i think its a shame that we keep advocating for old and recycled leaders who after their long years of service did not take us anywhere near a developed nation.

why the love for buhari when we have achievers like fashola, akpabio etc(i honestly don't know any other). Men whose work is evident of their visionary leadership qualities. qhy the love for buhari? jonathan would havr been okay but for his weakness and indecisive character.

in my opinion people like buhari should not even be considered to leaf this country again. his time has passed.

Old and recycled is better for Nigeria for now. Most under fifty Nigerians have only experienced military governance, corruption, cultism and other post 1970s social ills. They do not know and cannot remember a Nigeria where things used to work because of this they don't just know. This generation is going to compromise disappointingly when they get into power. Even the slightly older generation, the ones born in the fifties are suspect. Recall the clueless fisherman telling you that corruption is not Nigeria's most serious problem, that is one case from an even older generation who should know better. Maybe his daughter should go to a Nigerian university and have a lecturer asking for sexual favours before good grades be fore he realizes that the country is being built on a rotten foundation. It is possible that we already have a generation of doctors now who bought their certificates..is that not scary to you?. Why do you think Obasanjo and Buhari are the ones we associate with anticorruption in Nigeria?. Is it because they are not corrupt themselves or they know the truth that if you don't control it and discipline your society then you are finished.
To me old is better now for Nigeria. The Presidents and prime ministers of India when they started doing well were a bunch of 60-, 70- and 80 year olds and were able to build a country with the most high tech manpower on earth. China was changed by a man called Deng Xiao Ping in the eighties and nineties he was already 75years old. Please let us stay with the old. The only young politicians i can trust are those who have schooled and worked abroad and can bring that discipline and work ethic to governance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Lordlexyy: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nonsentimental Nigerians appreciate quality leadership that is detribalise, transparent, goal oriented and disciplined, a feat achieved so far by no other person but the General Himself. Without money to throw around, yet he command such large followership. We can't denied the fact that his popularity is link to his incorruptibility and for that, we are eternally grateful to him for proven the possibility of holding several sensitive posts but remain undented. Op, the short hand to your post made it a bit immature. Pls modify it if you can. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by waternogetemeny: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
op speak for yourself Ooo becos i can't stand the sight of that great grand fada!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Lordlexyy: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
technophile:

LOBATAN!
I remain a bonafide Christian yesterday, today and forever and the people's General is my candidate. Next time you want to generalise, pls remove the clog of religious bigotry from your eyes. In case you are ill informed, the General's personal driver and cook for over many years are Christians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by manuelzz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahahahahah. OP is just being sarcastic. The Op has a decent sense of humour. Lol. Can't stop laughing
Natural Love ko supernatural like Ni

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by tinkinjow: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
What delusion
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Descartes: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordlexyy:
I remain a bonafide Christian yesterday, today and forever and the people's General is my candidate. Next time you want to generalise, pls remove the clog of religious bigotry from your eyes. In case you are ill informed, the General's personal driver and cook for over many years are Christians.

So today you're no longer a Christian right? undecided

How does Buhari's personal cook and driver stop him from being an EXTREMIST? undecided

Yeye is it not smelling? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Lordlexyy: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

So today you're no longer a Christian right? undecided

How does Buhari personal cooks and drivers stop him from being an EXTREMIST? undecided

Yeye is it not smelling? undecided
I don't exactly get what you are saying. I never denied being a Christian before if that's what you mean.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by drnoel: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Rexsul:

pls speak 4 yasef. How can nigerian luv a known proven bigot and sharia advocate who is a boko haram sympathiser? Are u well at all?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Mortiano(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

I'm a Christian, baptized and confirmed in the Anglican Communion and love Buhari. And I also believe so many Igbo Christians love him. Maybe we also have love for Sharia, who knows! Balderdash!
sharap, may omadioha strike u, which igbos are u talkin about, mumu, cnt u produce someone by ur self, must u support all these mumu hausas that think power belong to them alone, God punish u n ur generation because i know u r not igbo, die troway

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by ofala(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Christians doesn't hate Buhari

Let us be a little more objective please

Maybe you might be more 'a Christian' than some of us who came from a background where there are 5 Knights and an Archdeacon in the Anglican Church, yet we solely seek for a candidate that can tackle corruption without fear....

technophile:

LOBATAN!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Those MOST Nigerians who love him must be going to exile on Election Day in the last 3 elections!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Last honest man standing! cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
God bless you OP.

I will personally record a short campaign advert song for Buhari in December. Many people are doing what they can to help Nigeria become a GIANT once again. It is obvious that the best candidate may not be able to fund his campaign...and PDP thinks they can use stomach infrastructure and rigging to smuggle their way in...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
do yu have sight problem. Maybe yu need eye glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love him for his people. His people are suffering too much and the present govt dont care about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Rexsul: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Psylas:
It's out of pity, he has lost election many times
i tink u r wrong bro.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Descartes: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordlexyy:
I don't exactly get what you are saying. I never denied being a Christian before if that's what you mean.
OK. I was just following the logic in your post. smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Descartes: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
I love him for his people. His people are suffering too much and the present govt dont care about them.

Do you have facts to back up your argument @bolded? undecided

Am patiently waiting... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Rexsul: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
nw uv seen y u av 2 stop drinkn da ur ijebu garri sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Goanddie(f): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
which Nigerians?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Dronedude(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
like seriously, i am one of those nigerians that have this natural love for this man. ever snce i heard that he has one wife, his chief cook for years now is igbo and his first daughter is married ti an igbo man/christian. if not like in the football world some years back christiano ronaldo was unlucky to find him self in the era of loinel messi, he just found himself in the era of president jonathan. i wish he can comeback strong in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

Do you have facts to back up your argument @bolded? undecided

Am patiently waiting... wink
are yu not aware of how terrorists are terrorizing the north, enslaving their people, burning their huts and making their children orphans. Well, GOD knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
I do not hate Buhari. Hating him would even be a burden to me which I'm not ready to carry. I simply can't and won't vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? by Descartes: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
are yu not aware of how terrorists are terrorizing the north, enslaving their people, burning their huts and making their children orphans. Well, GOD knows best.

You don't have fact to your argument angry

Next time think before you post angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari's Letter To Buhari. / Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! / Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.