Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu (3835 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Igbo will produce the next president after the south south and thereafter it can go to the north.

We igbos will not have nor accept it any other way, least Nigeria as a unified entity will cease.

We have children and must demonstrate to them that Nigeria is every much there own as it is Northereners.

Igbo presidency is over due.

Ndiigbo Kwenu[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=18pt] Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Em­manuel Iwuanyanu suggestion is just a gimmick to clear the path for GEJ 2015 presidential ambition. We will not accept anything short of the Presidency in 2019. Politicians come politicians go? Generation come generation go?

2019 IGBO Presidency must be actualised, power is never given but taken, we will take our chances.

Igbo Kwenu![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by donphilopus: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Who are you to say NO when one of your Statesmen, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanu, has asked you guys to wait till 2027?! Sad to say that you're inconsequential as far as the Igbos are concerned!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:
Who are you to say NO when one of your Statesmen, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanu, has asked you guys to wait till 2027?! Sad to say that you're inconsequential as far as the Igbos are concerned!

[size=18pt]Iwuanyanu asked and we are telling him no and in 2019 that No will be supported by bombs and gun shots.

Igbos have no king and no single individual can decide for us not on 2019 igbo Presidency.

Okorocha and Amaechi represent igbo consciousness that cannot even wait for GEJ to complete his tenure so wat makes u think the rest of us that have been patient with GEJ and even voted GEJ will be willing to wait pass 2019?

This is all political talk to clear the path for GEJ, the north can wait till 2027.

Igbos are not waiting. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Idrismusty97(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
One Nigeria forever! cool Sadly even that 2027 won't be feasible....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by ibedun: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

[size=18pt]Iwuanyanu asked and we are telling him no and in 2019 that No will be supported by bombs and gun shots.
Igbos have no king and no single individual can decide for us niot on 2019 igbo Presidency.
Okorocha and Amaechi represent igbo consciousness that cannot even wait for GEJ to complete his tenure so wat makes u think the rest of us that have been patient with GEJ and even voted GEJ will be willing to wait pass 2019?
This is all political talk to clear the path for GEJ, the north can wait till 2027.

Unruly unstructured village people!

Presidency of Nigeria or Biafra? I think Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by donphilopus: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Igbos have no king and no single individual can decide for us niot on 2019 igbo Presidency.

When I even saw the thread said the Igbos should wait till 2027 and Northerners should wait till 2019, I already knew he was yearning dust. Come 2015, a Northerner [Buhari] is taking over Nigeria. If he likes, he can decides to rule till 2019 and leave there for others to occupy. Then the Igbos would be considered [though they might still lose].

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by egift(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP, did you start using the Internet new? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:
and who is iwuanyanwu to utter and make such statement on behalf of the igbos? And isnt it now stuppid of your kind to now sort of ascribe sainthood on iwuanyanwu,an igbo-people you 'holier than thous' berate on here everyday,simply because he said something soothing and tickling to your arsses?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Twistaray(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin

Y1bo? The seat of 1 in this nigeria?
Nah!!!! That can only manifest in your dream not in reality.
Thou i must say Kudos to the Op as its good to feel good about oneself once in a while-its called:Its good for yah health"

y1bo can only spell that seat in their land of the fallin SUN "Bafara .ooopps Ok,Basira,right?hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why not 2015
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Adminisher: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

When I even saw the thread said the Igbos should wait till 2027 and Northerners should wait till 2019, I already knew he was yearning dust. Come 2015, a Northerner [Buhari] is taking over Nigeria. If he likes, he can decides to rule till 2019 and leave there for others to occupy. Then the Igbos would be considered [though they might still lose].

The Igbos have put themselves out of contention till 2027 by blind followership of GEJ. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Many SE politicians dont think beyond 2019 because of money. GEJ till 2019 abi?, okay that is just four years away and if that date comes and goes and the world still exists then you are screwed because power goes elsewhere. There are some very clever Igbo Presidential candidates around, one is in the APC his name is Okorocha and he is already yards in front of other Igbos candidates making the mistake of too much romancing with PDP. PDP that denied Ekwueme the Presidency. Mark my words, there is no president of Nigeria without the north, it just does not happen, it is a demographic reality. Any arguments to the contrary is beer parlour talk of no effect. Also there are consequences to every action and inaction as every adult knows. Finally in Nigeria you cannot win against any tribe 100%. The Igbos are always slow to understand this because they are all business men. Well I am sorry to say politicians eat business men for breakfast go and ask Abiola.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adminisher:

The Igbos have put themselves out of contention till 2027 by blind followership of GEJ. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Many SE politicians dont think beyond 2019 because of money. GEJ till 2019 abi?, okay that is just four years away and if that date comes and goes and the world still exists then you are screwed because power goes elsewhere. There are some very clever Igbo Presidential candidates around, one is in the APC his name is Okorocha and he is already yards in front of other Igbos candidates making the mistake of too much romancing with PDP. PDP that denied Ekwueme the Presidency. Mark my words, there is no president of Nigeria without the north, it just does not happen, it is a demographic reality. Any arguments to the contrary is beer parlour talk of no effect. Also there are consequences to every action and inaction as every adult knows. Finally in Nigeria you cannot win against any tribe 100%. The Igbos are always slow to understand this because they are all business men. Well I am sorry to say politicians eat business men for breakfast go and ask ABIOLA.
ahhahahahaha......those scavenging n giggling hyenas n followers of janjawe.eds would certainly have endorsed their likes on ur post if only you hadnt mentioned ''Abiola''!
Are u so mallamic? am asking 'cos u just poured san'san' in2 theirG4!
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by focus7: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Igbo will produce the next president after the south south and thereafter it can go to the north.

We igbos will not have nor accept it any other way, least Nigeria as a unified entity will cease.

We have children and must demonstrate to them that Nigeria is every much there own as it is Northereners.

Igbo presidency is over due.

Ndiigbo Kwenu[/size]
op I agree with you that igbo presidency is over due but the quest has to start now. This Jonathan project that the igbos are fronting will only amount to the igbos selling their birth right. I will suggest that even if the chance of winning is slim for an igbo candidate let the igbo present their own right now and begin to project such for popularity, by the 2019 the would have made their message sound and clear about igbo presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Twistaray:
grin
Y1bo? The seat of 1 in this nigeria?
Nah!!!! That can only manifest in your dream not in reality.
Thou i must say Kudos to the Op as its good to feel good about oneself once in a while-its called:Its good for yah health"
y1bo can only spell that seat in their land of the fallin SUN "Bafara .ooopps Ok,Basira,right?hmmm

In politics a day is a very long time, consider 2015 and then imagine 2019... Anybody can rule Nigeria, power is never given but taken. GEJ is a perfect example of this simple principle, so why are the igbos waiting to be spoon fed like a baby?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
The south east just need to vote decent men into governors office all the time and see the dividends of democracy

Those who want to run for President should play the politics involved and see how far it gets them. It should not be the collective agenda of the south east or any region to produce the President at any time or in future. There is no basis for such political adventure. The maths don't stack up.

Neither should any region defer it's ambition to a future date because all candidates will still be subject to public vote and no negotiations will guarantee how people will vote!

Come 2019 people should not sit back and allow power go back to the north on a platter of gold. Let all who have ideas in the PDP fight for the party ticket whether they are from North or south

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by IGBOSON1: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt] Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Em­manuel Iwuanyanu suggestion is just a gimmick to clear the path for GEJ 2015 presidential ambition. We will not accept anything short of the Presidency in 2019. Politicians come politicians go? Generation come generation go?

2019 IGBO Presidency must be actualised, power is never given but taken, we will take our chances.

Igbo Kwenu![/size]

^^^Yes!.....Either that, or we make the country ungovernable!! angry
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Yes!.....Either that, or we make the country ungovernable!! angry

Asking for power in 2027 is defeatist my brother... Who have ever asked and was given power? Even the Pope did not ask to be given power, so how on earth does Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Em­manuel Iwuanyanu believe that the north will be willing to hand power to THE EAST IN 2027? Nobody voluntarily gives up power.

Was the original agreement not for power to return to the east in 2015? Wat happened to that plan, will also happen to the 2027 idea of Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Em­manuel Iwuanyanu.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Calculia: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adminisher:

The Igbos have put themselves out of contention till 2027 by blind followership of GEJ. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Many SE politicians dont think beyond 2019 because of money. GEJ till 2019 abi?, okay that is just four years away and if that date comes and goes and the world still exists then you are screwed because power goes elsewhere. There are some very clever Igbo Presidential candidates around, one is in the APC his name is Okorocha and he is already yards in front of other Igbos candidates making the mistake of too much romancing with PDP. PDP that denied Ekwueme the Presidency. Mark my words, there is no president of Nigeria without the north, it just does not happen, it is a demographic reality. Any arguments to the contrary is beer parlour talk of no effect. Also there are consequences to every action and inaction as every adult knows. Finally in Nigeria you cannot win against any tribe 100%. The Igbos are always slow to understand this because they are all business men. Well I am sorry to say politicians eat business men for breakfast go and ask Abiola.

The fact that APGA made GEJ flag bearer does not mean that igbos are now not fit to produce a simple head of state in their own country. Igbo will not defer their presidency nor will APGA field any northerener as their sole candidate.

We will take 2019 presidential election very serious as Nigeria aim produce a president of igbo extraction by then.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
The problem i foresee with ndiigbo is that they have too many Doctors, Barristers, Chief and Generals.

No group of people can survive with everybody as ogaranya. Even as ogaranya, u have to be willing to take radical stance from time to time to ensure that you are not cheated.

Hence, u are not prepared to speak for political reasons, you support does who speak words that are vindicating, no matter whose ox is gored.

There is no point challenging people who are fighting for their right only so u can score cheap political points with ur oppressor.

Why did GEJ send the presidential jets to collect Asari Dokubo from Benin Republic?

Ndiigbo should stop the culture of selling or auctioning our collective destiny and admit that u are in pain in this one Nigeria, only then can people help u, once u have started to help urself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig97XJv8iRQ
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
as an igbo man i shouted when my igbo brothers decided to support jonathan instead of buhari in the 2011 election cos i know that was selling our right ......i grew up in rivers state ...my mom teaches in bayelsa and i know how an average ijew man see us.........
we have sold our chance ....God have given us chance to mind it in 2015 if we like we should be foolish again ....
....one thing is for sure ..jonathan can never hand over to an igbo man..........but buhari can.......
i have said my own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by 9jii(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op,tell that to igbo.
Nigerians have decided.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Idrismusty97(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
mrvitalis:
as an igbo man i shouted when my igbo brothers decided to support jonathan instead of buhari in the 2011 election cos i know that was selling our right ......i grew up in rivers state ...my mom teaches in bayelsa and i know how an average ijew man see us.........
we have sold our chance ....God have given us chance to mind it in 2015 if we like we should be foolish again ....
....one thing is for sure ..jonathan can never hand over to an igbo man..........but buhari can.......
i have said my own
Rochas Owelle Okorocha comes to mind...Oh! let's not forget he is called an "Efulefu" and betrayal by the same Igbos.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
mikeansy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09
The south east just need to vote decent men into governors office all the time and see the dividends of democracy

Those who want to run for President should play the politics involved and see how far it gets them. It should not be the collective agenda of the south east or any region to produce the President at any time or in future. There is no basis for such political adventure. The maths don't stack up.

Neither should any region defer it's ambition to a future date because all candidates will still be subject to public vote and no negotiations will guarantee how people will vote!

Come 2019 people should not sit back and allow power go back to the north on a platter of gold. Let all who have ideas in the PDP fight for the party ticket whether they are from North or south

There is an ongoing conspiracy to keep igbo out of power in Nigeria, we must not forget history and how Nnamdi Azikiwe electoral victory was truncated by cross carpeting similar to wat we witness with GEJ that even involves the speaker of the House of Reps Tambuwal.

The North calmor for power is nothing short of an attempt to erode any chance of igbos producing a president in Nigeria. Once the north gets into power it becomes business as usual and power will never return to the south again. The best chance of igbo Presidency is right after GEJ and once that opportunity is missed, u can forget about the igbo presidency ever.

It is imperative we start to make clear to GEJ that we want the mantle of leadership after 2019 and that is the condition of our support for his presidency.

In 2011 GEJ promised the igbo president by 2015 and it has been defered for him and will not be defered for anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by jamace(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Good. This is what I expect from serious minded and politically enlightened ndigbos. I weep when I see the so call elites of igboland campaigning for APC knowing fully well the best they can get is second best. In APC, hausa/fulani is king but in PDP/APGA ndigbo will be king. So, I expect ndigbo to team up with PDP, not APC because hausa/fulani will never relinquish power to the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Calculia: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
There is an ongoing conspiracy to keep igbo out of power in Nigeria, we must not forget history and how Nnamdi Azikiwe electoral victory was truncated by cross carpeting similar to wat we witness with GEJ that even involves the speaker of the House of Reps Tambuwal.
The North calmor for power is nothing short of an attempt to erode any chance of igbos producing a president in Nigeria. Once the north gets into power it becomes business as usual and power will never return to the south again. The best chance of igbo Presidency is right after GEJ and once that opportunity is missed, u can forget about the igbo presidency ever.
It is imperative we start to make clear to GEJ that we want the mantle of leadership after 2019 and that is the condition of our support for his presidency.
In 2011 GEJ promised the igbo president by 2015 and it has been defered for him and will not be defered for anyone else.

gbam!
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Adminisher: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2014
k
Rexxie:

ahhahahahaha......those scavenging n giggling hyenas n followers of janjawe.eds would certainly have endorsed their likes on ur post if only you hadnt mentioned ''Abiola''!
Are u so mallamic? am asking 'cos u just poured san'san' in2 theirG4!

I am merely saying money can only take you so far in politics. Any tribe that puts too much emphasis on it will always fall on the political stage. Power ultimately belongs to the masses but unfortunately its harnessing and usage is the lot of a privileged few who can think a certain way. Call it social engineering.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Adminisher: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:

You deferred your Presidency for GEJ?. Who was enchanting (jazzing) the whole tribe for you to have made that mistake?. Well sorry guys, you wait your turn.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Adminisher:

You deferred your Presidency for GEJ?. Who was enchanting (jazzing) the whole tribe for you to have made that mistake?. Well sorry guys, you wait your turn.

GEJ is contesting as the sole candidate of PDP, let us wait and see if Buhari and the APC gang can displace an incumbent. 2019 is the Igbo calender.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seun, mukina and mynd kindly front page with the original post as a response from igbo nairalanders.
Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by Olaolufred(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:

[size=14pt]Igbos have no king and no single individual can decide for us not on 2019 igbo Presidency. [/size]

IT IS PATHETIC FOR A HOMO SAPIENS TO BE PROUD OF THE BOLDED.
NOT IN THIS 21ST CENTURY WHEN ANTS DO ARTICULATE TO ACHIEVE COMMON GOAL.
O MA SE O.
BEATING CHEST AND SAYING, "YOU DEY FEED ME?"
IWUANYAWU MAY BE TOO BENEVOLENT WITH 2027 IF THIS IS THE SAME ATTITUDE 80% IGBO PEOPLE HAVE.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu by waternogetemeny: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Olaolufred:

IT IS PATHETIC FOR A HOMO SAPIENS TO BE PROUD OF THE BOLDED.
NOT IN THIS 21ST CENTURY WHEN ANTS DO ARTICULATE TO ACHIEVE COMMON GOAL.
O MA SE O.
BEATING CHEST AND SAYING, "YOU DEY FEED ME?"
IWUANYAWU MAY BE TOO BENEVOLENT WITH 2027 IF THIS IS THE SAME ATTITUDE 80% IGBO PEOPLE HAVE.

Everyman is a king in his castle and that is a good thing for people that trust in each other to create wealth and beauty. Who needs a vain and greedy king to make their lives forever discontent, whilst he rule over them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Believe In The “people’s General” - My Visit To Gmb's House / ISIS Carries Out Its Worst Executions, Crushes Heads With Huge Croncrete [pics] / Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.