Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? (820 Views)

Forceful Conversion Is Violence Against Other People. / With God On Our Side: God-inspired Violence - The Others / With God On Our Side: God-inspired Violence - The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by 2ray4sure: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Is violence the only language God understand ?

In churches now a days if you don't pray violently the pastor sees you as not spiritual or not serious. I keep asking myself if God no longer answer the silent and the secret prayers prayed behind closed door. please I need your comment.
Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by MrMann1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
And from the days of John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of heaven suffereth
violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matthew 11:12.
Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
2ray4sure:
Is violence the only language God understand ?

In churches now a days if you don't pray violently the pastor sees you as not spiritual or not serious. I keep asking myself if God no longer answer the silent and the secret prayers prayed behind closed door. please I need your comment.
Good question. Violence is actually a fruit of the flesh. It should not be used in offering because it involves the flesh (spiritually speaking).
Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrMann1:

The kingdom of God suffereth violence...
What about my bringing an Ak47 to your church?

1 Like

Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by 2ray4sure: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrMann1:

what about Matthew 6:5-6.
Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by MrMann1(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
blizard44:

The kingdom of God suffereth violence...
What about my bringing an Ak47 to your church?
Yea you are free bring bomb too, you can only kill the body, you can't kill my soul.

1 Like

Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by MrMann1(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2014
2ray4sure:

what about Matthew 6:5-6.
And what about it??
Re: Is Violence The Only Language God Understand? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
MrMann1:

Yea you are free bring bomb too, you can only kill the body, you can't kill my soul.

tongue

Be decieving yaself.

(1) (Reply)

Because Of This Article.... / Church Member Hired Thugs To Beat Nigerian Pastors Of Assemblies Of God Church / Turkey Gives Go-ahead For First New Church In Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.