Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... (11326 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by pearlzy92(f): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Todays service was Awesome!!! I did not want to go to church at first. I sat at home watching "scandal" and eating indomie. Something was just telling me to stab church and just enjoy my series..... I stood up later and decided to come to church and service was really really Great...... Share ur Experience!!!!
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by legendary4luv(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Waiting for comments BTW today is our harvest and almost everyone came with sugarcane,I wonder if dem plan am!
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by Mskrisx(f): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
It was da bomb
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by alhajimikehell(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
it was boring as ussual...dat moffo made it worse by tellin me in front of every one dat i love sitting at d back
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
I sat close to a pretty gurl 2dae..our body just dey touch each oda..
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by jacabi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
pearlzy92:
You remind me of a brother's testimony. He's a type that won't joke with sunday service. But, on this particular sunday, he felt like not going to church. A neighbour asked him why he was at home by that time. He felt ashamed and he dressed up and went to church. There was a man from Abuja that came to church that day. After the service the man requested for his CV and that was the end of his joblessness.
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by pearlzy92(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
jacabi:

You remind me of a brother's testimony. He's a type that won't joke with sunday service. But, on this particular sunday, he felt like not going to church. A neighbour asked him why he was at home by that time. He felt ashamed and he dressed up and went to church. There was a man from Abuja that came to church that day. After the service the man requested for his CV and that was the end of his joblessness.
Wow that's great! He would av missed his blessing.
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by pearlzy92(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
legendary4luv:
Waiting for comments BTW today is our harvest and almost everyone came with sugarcane,I wonder if dem plan am!
Sugarcane! That must have been fun
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by jacabi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
pearlzy92:

Wow that's great! He would av missed his blessing.
Exactly.
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by tpiadotcom: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some churches are enjoyed, others are not.

depends.
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by tpiadotcom: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mskrisx:
It was da bomb

no bomb in Jesus Name.
Re: How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... by tpiadotcom: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? / 7 Interesting Facts About Sundays In A Typical Nigerian Home / QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.