Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Adaora - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adaora (749 Views)

Dear Diary ------ By Adaora Chima Precious / The Pain Of A Friend (a True Story) By Chima Precious Adaora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaora by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
She came to me in tears
In the tears of her fears
In the fears of her foes
Her foes are the harbingers of her woes
Her woes of the wrath of the earth
The earth has taken away her mirth.
And my heart welcomed her with open doors
As I laid her in the golden bed of Eros
Her tears disappeared from her rosy cheeks
As I kissed her chocolate lips in-between her dimples
Beaming in her smiles from her orgas-mic moans
Until Oke-Okpa woke me up with his first cockcrows
His first cockcrows heralding the dawn of Aurora
But I woke up clutching only the shawl of Adaora.

~ By Orikinla Osinachi, Sunday November 9, 2014. From the new book "Red is the Colour of Love" to be released soon on Amazon.
© Orikinla Osinachi. 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this content can be duplicated or reproduced in any format of media and anywhere without the authorization and permission of the author and publisher.

Photo Credit: We Heart It.

(1) (Reply)

About Last Night / Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 4). / Must Read: Escaping Impossible Bosé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.