Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Must Read: Escaping Impossible Bosé - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Escaping Impossible Bosé (740 Views)

New Story - Impossible To Love / Escaping From "Friend Zone" / When Mission Becomes Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Escaping Impossible Bosé by noblepassmercy: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
A timid houseboy meets his seeming waterloo on the same night he chose to continue his usual ritual of wanking his dick to his many fantasies. How will he escape his impossible mistress, who is at the head of all his unending woes?
----------------------------------

I reduced my tempo a little bit, to stop myself from cumming so soon. The sensation was very mesmerizing. Coupled with the many fantasies that had dreamily crossed through my head as I wanked my huge dick in blurry furry! I had first thought about Bimbo; Auntie Bose’s niece. She was a very pretty girl and even though she was older than myself by a few years, I always fantasized fucking her! Then there was Stella her sister. Stella was about my age but was far ahead of me in terms of exposure! Being born in the city, meant she attended a better school and always looked well groomed and sophisticated! Her beauty was infectious and I have caught myself on numerous occasions, starring at her, with open mouth! Linda was another lovely girl! In fact, I call her the star! In my mind though. This was so because, a certain book I and my classmates read back then in my village school, referred to a queen of a certain community as a star! Each time I saw Linda, I remembered that particular book. And Linda looked in every way, the star! She was Auntie Bose’s husband’s niece and she visited our home quite regularly! As she wasn’t even someone I could talk to, all I could always do was fantasize about fucking her! She was over 8 or 9 years older than me, so that about settled the whole question of if I would ever be lucky to Bleep her for real. Anyways, thoughts of Auntie Bose were the next to cross my mind. This was where my mood suddenly changed. Auntie Bose was that side of the fantasy I never always wanted. But it has never failed coming up! This was so because of Auntie Bose’s large boobs! They were admittedly glorious! For all my hate and dislike for her, I still always almost lost myself in her ridiculously looking outrageous boobs! They were simply too big for anybody! This was meant to a beautiful thing for me as her houseboy, but it wasn’t; as her attitude towards me was just too unbearable and incomparable to any pleasure her boobs were likely giving me!

It was my aunt, Chinonye who brought me out to the city and into all the Bose wahala. In precise, ‘to Auntie Bose’s sister’s house’. Mum was always telling me how she wished I could go to the city and study and how she hoped one day, I would return to the village as a wealthy responsible man! Her dreams and wishes never came to be until about a year ago. I had just finished my secondary schooling at 19 and was hoping I would get into the high institution. Aunty Chinonye visited and told us about a newly married city-based Yoruba couple who were looking for a houseboy. She also explained that they were willing to train the person all through high institution. To this, mum said she was happy to see me go and within few weeks, I was in Lagos and in Auntie Bose’s sister’s home. According to the story I was told back then, Bose’s family were looking for a new apartment and only wanted me to park in once they found one. But I later came to realize that the reason given was not the actual thing. Bose and the husband were actually in a quarrel, barely a month into their marriage! In fact, Bose’s husband had to leave for several days and in order not to complicate issues, Bose’s sister advised that I shouldn’t move in yet as I would be left with Bose alone. So for over a week, I stayed in Lagos, but without meeting my new guardians.

continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-escaping-impossible-bose/

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Moons Series: Wrath Of Elijah Coming This January 24! / The Apartment {all New And Exciting Story!!!!} / Discuss The Novels You Are Presently Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.