Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Does Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day? (524 Views)

Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said / The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day / Here’s The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day? by iwarannamdi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why does Facebook owner, Mark Zuckerberg , who is one of the world’s
richest men, wear the same gray-coloured style of t-shirt every single day?
The answer was revealed by Zuckerberg himself, during a recent Facebook Q &
A session, The Telegraph reports.
He revealed that for him, wondering what to wear every morning or what to
eat breakfast would be a waste of valuable time that he could be using to look
after the world’s largest social network.
Revealing that he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt, he said:
“I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible
about anything except how to best serve this community.
I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake u.....
FULL ARTICLE AT

http://www.naijarace.com/why-does-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-wear-the-same-t-shirt-every-day/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Buried In His Hummer SUV / Floyd Mayweather To Be Quizzed On Murder-suicide Incident / Aki& Manchester United Midfielder Fellaini Spotted Together(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.