Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (62637 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by englishmart(m): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
This Charley Boy and that Denrele deserve an award (for keeping this their madness real over the years)
... they are two mad men that feature on the TV / blogs...even Nairaland regularly. I don't think any other mad man has achieved that.

As for the hair...the devil rocked it better

...the girl is pretty, with her brows- sponsored by NIKE
lol grin Nike sponsored.. cheesy. LOL once more...
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nmeri17: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2014
chai cry See as this yeye man genes just spoil this girl destiny. sad his testicles should have been severed immediately he began to display these psychotic tendencies angry
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by ChynoBEATS: 2:35am On Nov 10, 2014
farano:
Ok.. seen
Bonjour princesse, je l'espère, vous ne
serez pas surpris si je vous dis que votre
sourire balayer m'a toujours mes pieds et
vos regards, ô mon Dieu! Vous avez l'air
absolument magnifique ..... je vous jure
votre présence me tue ici. Àaaaaaaaaaaargh cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
both of them look like citizens of Zambia, born in zimbabwe and raised in zaria..

You a zaria native or settler. I be zaria pikin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by njuwo(m): 4:55am On Nov 10, 2014
sirxbit:
drop ur site url let me see d 5000 views
see it on my signature
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by njuwo(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
I can give you 10,000 page view for #200 a month
Joke of the month
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by njuwo(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:

CAPITAL OLOSHIIIIIIIIIII grin
Test and see
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by AustineLordlaz(m): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2014
lalasticlala:
Like father, like daughter. Lol

She once said she's the female version of her dad

*so much absurdity in the family
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Are they really from my state IMO? Mba nu.... Na wa o i deny am oooo cheesy
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by olowodaran(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
How does it affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Emperoradrian(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Cikoloko:
Abeg wetin she rub for neck
mtchewwwww! Smh d madness runz in dia bloodline,two ppl i detest in naija entertainment DERENLE and CHARLIE BOY....i no knw y sum guyz no go wan luk manly,imagine say dos guys get babe,hw dia babe go d see dem.....anyways shaa dem b gay,and dat sucks...i was wit my frend's babe and d gal was lamentin dat she dosent lik d guy anymore,and i asked y,she said weneva she is wit him,she dosent feel as if she's wit a guy,cos d guy body jst b lik woman own,he's too fat,fat @ss,im breast ma d sag...*she continued* dat i shud help my frend,weneva i go to gym,i shud tak him along,and also mak sure he dosent eat much again,cos d guy sabi chop,anytym i enta eatry to chop wit dat guy,i d always shame.....and she started touchin my chest,dats she loves d way i luk,masculy,i resisted her immediately,tellin her dat my frend mayor will kill d both of us....# i can neva betray my frend mayor,we've been frends since our seminary days,we left d seminary together(ex seminarians),and r still frend,in d same sch....natin has eva made us fyt,nt even moni....talkless of an ordinary woman#
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Tekzyflex(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
Lolzzz. Crazy father n daughter grin

Cute
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by ddeola: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2014
"Chaly-madness" is in the blood. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by englishmart(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2014
voltron:

You a zaria native or settler. I be zaria pikin
I go zaria on visit. Samaru precisely
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
Bonjour princesse, je l'espère, vous ne
serez pas surpris si je vous dis que votre
sourire balayer m'a toujours mes pieds et
vos regards, ô mon Dieu! Vous avez l'air
absolument magnifique ..... je vous jure
votre présence me tue ici. Àaaaaaaaaaaargh cheesy cheesy
mom Ammie.
Je NE diode et la deuce dominguez a Beau.. Vous papa shaktta tanyana... Cotodianum da comis cum.

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Wisegeek01(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2014
fireforfire:

The OP must hv heard dat word "cute" recently and decided to rehearse how tp use it in a sentence bfor he cqme up with this.

Op needs glasses
Lol..
U de mind d Op?
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:

Samaru, wusasa, sabon gari, GRA, balewa all my stomping grounds. Zaria used to fun back in the days.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:

Samaru, wusasa, sabon gari, GRA, barewa all my stomping grounds. Zaria used to fun back in the days.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by idrisa334: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Ayosh(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2014
emmancipated:
But some people WO WO sha
i hope,very much,that you were not referring to his daughter with your WO WO thing. Few women,i repeat,very few women,would look half that good with their head shaven.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by mezebel(f): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2014
masonkz:
I totally love this guy!! grin grin

Pretty daughter he's got there.

Live your life cool
partner in omo!!! I said omo o and not homoooo
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by justmag(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Cikoloko:
Abeg wetin she rub for neck

the blood of the fattest cow in her village. Instructions from native doctor!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
mezebel:
partner in omo!!! I said omo o and not homoooo

cool
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by swagwu(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2014
njuwo:
Test and see
see what?
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Longman313(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
wonder of the creator .life is firm that is there own pact
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by EvilSeeed: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Atk01:
O father! O daughter!
Super Story undecided

Best Comment on the thread.. grin

Very Apt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.