Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? (23519 Views)

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by cuteNhot(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2007
Kenneth cole, love that too
Burberry and KC black grin

and there are other variations grin grin grin grin where is the key grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
as long as he smells good its fine by me ohh, don't like guys with foul smell. especially when they sweat.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by tellmemore(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2007
diamondd:

issey miyake
givenchy
Reaction- Kenneth cole
Dreamer- Versace
eternity
Unforgiven
Temptation(men)
Dolce & GAbbana etc,

wotever smells nice

you mean you love to smell all this on different a man ?? You must have a big heart.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by moondust(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@topic
as long as he smells good its fine by me ohh, don't like guys with foul smell. especially when they sweat.
The sweaty smelling man, that's the real man tongue
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2007
don't think so, i like my kind of man clean and not sweaty. cool
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by moondust(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2007
dirty & sweaty is romantic. believe me.
clean and shiny is sissy.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2007
nope, don't think so. dirty and sweaty is a turn off for me. grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by kike001(f): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
i guess u r a man dats y u sayin dat

moondust:

dirty & sweaty is romantic. believe me.
clean and shiny is sissy.

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by moondust(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
u girls don't just get it.
A man who perdicures and manicures and uses more hairspray and cologne in a day than u do in 1 year will spend all his money on getting himself clean and definitely will not be valuable for anything else
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2007
lol, you know your misunderstanding everything. a guy does not have to use all these to be clean. grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by moondust(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2007
ok I see ur point! he should at least try not to stink, by bathing twice a week. Sounds good! wink
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2007
eh shocked. lol grin, i think you made a mistake it should have been twice a day.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by wifeypenth(f): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2007
any BVLGARI

makes him smell like a MAN
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by OmoEko1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2007
Kenneth Cole and Hog abi na HGO. They smell so good hmmmmmmmmm kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by pterygott(f): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2007
BVLGARI is sexy
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by cuteNhot(f): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2007
wifeypenth:

any BVLGARI

makes him smell like a MAN
not true!!! bvl homme yes. others are a bit too powedery and womanly.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by jerseygurl(f): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
lacoste, calvin klein, when i smell it, i'm like"bom chicka wahwah" tongue
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by toytola(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2007
Brut, very nice cologne
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by sagacious(f): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
I love black suede, BOD , but my favourite that i love most on my love is aqua. It smell nice
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by felatio(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2007
hey i never heard any one say "212 on ice by carolina herrera"its da bomb
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by felatio(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2007
212 on ice
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by princeonx: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2007
h/b
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by bexster55: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
Paul Smith "Extreme" for men, its to die for,
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by OpeLovely(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2008
His natural musky smell(not odour).

Cool Water and anything Hugo Boss.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by danity: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
Give me
Unforgivable
Polo
Hugo
CK too
Armani

And he's mine smiley
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by tRoOE(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
Kenneth cole

Iceberg perfume

Givenchy

LACOSTE

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by pahtahkee: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
Interesting read!
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by uzoo: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2008
CHANEL ANTHEUS AFTER SHAVE FOR MEN , i can spend all night sniffing my hubby's chin like an excited dog, hmmmmmm, mm, blow me away!
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Scopium: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

Interesting read!

[size=13pt]Interesting indeed. I like fendi[/size]
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by bollar(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2008
has anyone tried tribute for men by mary kay? i use it. ladies love it, my girlfriend wants me to stop using it so she wont have competitors.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Busta(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
Kenneth cole - Reaction----is a killer
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Pinkrosey(f): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
BVLGARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) / Oulm Men's Leather Watch - Black / I Need A Review Of Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.