Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? (23520 Views)

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by izinbizi(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2009
I'ld rather use a perf very few pple use. Dont like nobody smelling like me, 4 now still doing VERSACE MAN.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Tweek: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
Configur:

Hey ladies,pls help me out,right now am using dreamer by versace n i wanna change ma perfume.

am stuck between kenneth cole's reaction and cool water.also tinkin of kenneth cole's black!!!which 1 do i chose.comments are highly welcome
I love Ralph Lauren's Romance. It's refreshingly masculine with a hint of a feminine note. Women love a man with a subtle feminine quality because it gives them that I-can-relate-with-him feeling. I once perceived this on a man and I quietly followed him everywhere until he gave me a suspicious look I walked away because he was married otherwise, but there's another fragrance that made me go wet instantly, I don't know what fragrance that was but it had a cigar note. I don't know if it was the perfume, the man or a mixture of both, but there was something unmistakably, sexily masculine about it. It oozes a man in authority and it just made me think of the bedroom.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by bluespice(f): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2009
im not so into colognes but the perfume i love to smell on a man
is Giorgio Armani Diamonds kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2009
I love Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by minto(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2009
I no longer craze after cologne. I just take my shower with nice body wash and gel and that keep me fresh till I have to take a shower again.
    Years back, Malizia uomo was my favourite; I stumbled on it again sometime and got myself a bottle and each time I put it on the smell reminds me of good ol' days.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by dreamplus(f): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER, dat's it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by browncocos(f): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2009
unforgivable by sean john
polo blue by ralph lauren
bvlgari black
ck summer
bvlgari original pour homme

gosh smelling this on my husband every morning makes me wanna rip him to pieces lol
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 18, 2009
something citrusy
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by yme1(f): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
joop
212 sexy-i love that perf
D&G
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by McDoe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
I am down with my Element.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ndeedii: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
There are a lot of good fragrances out there but getting the right fragrance depends solely on YOU.

Fragrances have different notes.

What kind of scent do you like?

What kind of experience are you looking for?

Send your request/ideas via scentnigeria@yahoo.com for a variety of affordable / original fragrances and we'll send you a price list.

scentified..com

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
i use
black by kenneth cole and john varvatos
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ayettymama(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
my ex knew abt perfumes mayne!!

i think the best ive smelt is issey miyake for men

soo sexy!

i heard paco robbane is good too
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nike4luv(f): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2010
A&F, oh lord!! kiss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Cyana(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
I just love Versace man, the blue one.
It really smells divine on a man!!!****drooling**** grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by jaygal130: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2010
Blvgari pour homme
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ayettymama(f): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^ ur dayum right abt that¬!!!

that ish is sexy!!
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nkemjou(f): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
i loved paco rabanne, 1million b4 every tom, jim n harry decided 2 use it, hugo boss- in motion does it nw.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Tetrians(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Allure - Chanel
Paco Rabanne - Black XS

Subtle but strong
Increases pulling power
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by courage89(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2011
I use Terre D'hermes and Declaration by Cartier.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ElmA1(f): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Any thing from Giorgio Armani.Am yours baby.LOL
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nwanioma(f): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2011
Did you know that when you buy perfumes online from these sites,

http://circuitatlantic.com/link/fragrancexcom

http://circuitatlantic.com/link/fragrancenetcom

you get free shipping (there is always a base shipping charge on all transactions through our site) to our Lagos office at No 8 Ladipo kuku street Ikeja Lagos.

call for more info: 01-7746464

www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by SadeB(f): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2011
My top three to smell on a special guy are:
[list]
[li]Bvlgari Soir, Love Love Love This  smiley smiley smiley[/li]
[li]Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue[/li]
[li]Gucci Guilty Intense[/li]
[/list]
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by perfumehouse: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
My top 4

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by remsonik(f): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2013
I simply love the smell on my boyfriend.....he leaves the smell of the perfume on me and people ask me what perfume did u use wink
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nkkystel(f): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2013
* Smart
** Element
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by prettycy(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me too...
naijadiva2: i don't care as long as you smell good.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by 9jagurl81: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check these guys out
www.ohmashoes.com

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by chrisernboms: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Check them out too. Www.chrisernboms.com. perfumes at very good prices, payment on delivery. Free samples too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) / Oulm Men's Leather Watch - Black / I Need A Review Of Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.