Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Curved Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Curved Penis (1468 Views)

Why Do Some Men Have Curved Pe*nises? / The Myth And Fact Of A Curved Penis / Scoliosis? Keep Calm, It's Just A Curved Spine! ;-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curved Penis by Orezy5(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls who cn tell me the major causes of a bent dick and d ways of making it normal. Pls i nid fast comments
Re: The Curved Penis by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Over self servicing.... One sure way is using a hammer to hit it

1 Like

Re: The Curved Penis by Texykool: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
The Guy above me no well at all cheesy

Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: The Curved Penis by Ploy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
The guy that first comment no serious at all, bobo to wicked.

Guy, bent phallus isn't a sickness. It is due to the way the foreskin was removed. If the foreskin is removed very early in life, the scar on the tender skin of a little child may make it bend to one side.

Also, when the wound is dressed, after circumcision, the phallus must be straightened or else, it bends. The principal cause is circumcision.

Less, I forget, a broken phallus can also bend. I believe you know that you third leg can break through sexcapade or a fall from a high place with an erected phallus
Re: The Curved Penis by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buahahaha @Bolded grin

Ploy:
The guy that first comment no serious at all, bobo to wicked.

Guy, bent phallus isn't a sickness. It is due to the way the foreskin was removed. If the foreskin is removed very early in life, the scar on the tender skin of a little child may make it bend to one side.

Also, when the wound is dressed, after circumcision, the phallus must be straightened or else, it bends. The principal cause is circumcision.

Less, I forget, a broken phallus can also bend. I believe you know that you third leg can break through sexcapade or a fall from a high place with an erected phallus
Re: The Curved Penis by sseunth(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Orezy5:
Pls who cn tell me the major causes of a bent dick and d ways of making it normal. Pls i nid fast comments
u can operate it bt if d operation sud go wrong then u gonna be impotent for life....and u cn use penile traction device...d device is majorly for penis enlargement bt it straightens dicks too...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But our Genotype Is “AS” / "30 Reasons Why You Be Consuming Vemma Mangosteen" / How To Cook Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.