Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? (7992 Views)

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Cost Of Iron Rods Exposed ! / How To Estimate Reinforcements Or Iron Rods In Raft Foundation For Your Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by Hazidic: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
I am doing a 12feet by 15feet small decking for my shop. Can someone please help me with a good estimate of the number of rods to be used? What size and including how many one quarter rods to tie it and also how many bags of cement? Thanks
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by eghosajohnny: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2014
33 length of 12mm (1/4) 10lenght (cement)10bags (bamboo)8lenght (planks)22lenght this will sure do what u want
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by Hazidic: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
eghosajohnny:
33 length of 12mm (1/4) 10lenght (cement)10bags (bamboo)8lenght (planks)22lenght this will sure do what u want
Thank you Jonny. You're a good professional. Please, may i know like how many tipper gravel and sand for this decking?
God bless you.
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by eghosajohnny: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Hazidic:

Thank you Jonny. You're a good professional. Please, may i know like how many tipper gravel and sand for this decking?
God bless you.

Thanks mr hazidic we just try our best to assist the best way we can,for the sand and granite I don't know if they use that 7and half tons truck in your ares that will do the job and sand buy 15tons cos you will be needing for more job on the store like plastering.the truck pix below is what you need for the granite

Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by egopersonified(f): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
eghosajohnny:

Thanks mr hazidic we just try our best to assist the best way we can,for the sand and granite I don't know if they use that 7and half tons truck in your ares that will do the job and sand buy 15tons cos you will be needing for more job on the store like plastering.the truck pix below is what you need for the granite

Hi eghosa, I had a thread about building a block of shops before the nl tsunami, where you helped with a few answers. All materials are ready now and the work will start this week.

My dilemma now is if we should build four shops @ 10ft by 10ft each or five shops at 12ft by 8ft each. I am leaning towards the 12ft by 8ft but wondering if the shops would be too long and slim. Awaiting your reply, thanks.
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by Castos(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
egopersonified:

Hi eghosa, I had a thread about building a block of shops before the nl tsunami, where you helped with a few answers. All materials are ready now and the work will start this week.

My dilemma now is if we should build four shops @ 10ft by 10ft each or five shops at 12ft by 8ft each. I am leaning towards the 12ft by 8ft but wondering if the shops would be too long and slim. Awaiting your reply, thanks.
I go with the 12ft * 8ft. An additional shop gets u an additional pay! grin come to Onitsha and see 8ft * 6ft shop. All the same, 10ft * 10ft should seem better for the shop tenant, just do the business maths, settle for more or less. #ARC.CASTOS#
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by egopersonified(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Castos:
I go with the 12ft * 8ft. An additional shop gets u an additional pay! grin come to Onitsha and see 8ft * 6ft shop. All the same, 10ft * 10ft should seem better for the shop tenant, just do the business maths, settle for more or less. #ARC.CASTOS#

Thanks, but this my conscience would not let me be greedy and live up to my username, we have all agreed at 12 by 8, but I am already considering the space for the tenants and probably their little kids. I just taya to dey worry over wetin no go affect me. There are even shops of 8ft by 8ft here, while some of 12ft by 12ft. And people are always coming around requesting to put caravans here, so renting them out wouldnt be a problem.
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by eghosajohnny: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2014
egopersonified:

Thanks, but this my conscience would not let me be greedy and live up to my username, we have all agreed at 12 by 8, but I am already considering the space for the tenants and probably their little kids. I just taya to dey worry over wetin no go affect me. There are even shops of 8ft by 8ft here, while some of 12ft by 12ft. And people are always coming around requesting to put caravans here, so renting them out wouldnt be a problem.

checking your intension 10by10 or 12by8 its the same but my question is the dimension of the land space you want to put this building I really prefer 10by10 cos it will be bogus but if the land is not wide to take 10by10 then that 12by8 is ok

thanks
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by egopersonified(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2014
eghosajohnny:

checking your intension 10by10 or 12by8 its the same but my question is the dimension of the land space you want to put this building I really prefer 10by10 cos it will be bogus but if the land is not wide to take 10by10 then that 12by8 is ok

thanks

Thank you for your time, koor.
Re: How Many Lengths Of Steel Rods In A 15feet By 12 Feet Decking? by Bhury(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2019
hello nairalanders,pls like how many rod,cement,tippers of sand will I need for a 3bedroom bungalow lintel and pillars.thank you /quote]

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? / The NEW Details About NIESV Professional Examinations For Those Concerned / Ambode To Introduce Compulsory Insurance Policy For All Buildings In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.