Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! (37186 Views)

Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks / Funny Ways To End A Relationship / Funny Ways Nigerian Responds To Good Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Ekaa ro Sir!
Kaa ro, omo daadaa olori nla bi ori iya e grin

8 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by vickyozohu(f): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:
This one sucks, the sanctimonious ones will respond:

Me : Good morning!

Man: bless you

Hehe, that one annoys me so much

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by xedyl(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Igbo pple: Good money
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Myluv1: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Me: Good money
Him: ehen money grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Iffffffy(f): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
7:07am
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by mosefin19(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
gud morning

me:hw re u
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Chrylich(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
chai!
the g(m)ods are crazy!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by smart2precise: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Me: good morning
Beefing guy: thumb up

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by ziraldinho: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Gud mummy tongue
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by charcoal(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2014
The amebo ones will say "good morning u don wake?"

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by sixtusjr(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Some HUH!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by melotreaah(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
rubbish post.............................. o ga ooooo
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by oneda(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Military
Morning Sir --- morning
Whether morning, afternoon or evening
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by jazinogold(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2014
good morning

response: thank u

how was ur nyt

response : my nyt was tyt lyk bra, and urs

mine was short lyk boxers!!

Y?

Mosquitoes no allow me sleep..dy were playing ema dami duro in ma ears!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by simplemach(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
Ehen
sharon763:
cheesy
MillionDollars:
G
Opeedo:
Y
AINATOLULOPE:
ShakurM:
C
Tinubu:
Ok
ernie4life:
seen
idlatest:
Mcc
because of una i miss front page ba?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by mencade4: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:

oyedepo is dat you?
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by mencade4: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:

oyedepo is dat you? hahahaha
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by ernie4life(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:

put more effort next time
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2014
ME- Good morning

My sis- Morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by LORDI(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2014
We hardly greet anybody here in chibok,.everybody mind's their bussiness.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by clemz88(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
sorry o . the page uv dialed is been occupied try again later or you can drop a voice message

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:

lmao...why are you angry that someone blesses you for greeting him! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by simplemach(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
sorry o . the page uv dialed is been occupied try again later or you can drop a voice message
angry angry angry
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Some will reply 'Thank you'
as if u just did them a favour by greeting.

But its not like this in Rome sad
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Good Morning #British Intonation #
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Babamide(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Some crazy people I know reply with 'same to you'

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by jnrbayano(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2014
ReVizz:
1. By nodding head like a Lizard that fell from up
without any
verbal reply.

2. The shy ones will show you the extent of their
blushing, by shining their unkept/incomplete teeth.

3. The bitter ones will grouchily reply: what is good
about the
morning?

4. The force one's will echo morn sir!.

5. The confidence people will go by , Good Morning, nice
to see
you/Good Morning, How are you?

6. Busy type will just say morning.

7. Sexy one will say Good Morning!" in a cheerful tone.

8.Notice
me people will respond in another
foreign/
local
language.
Add urs

4 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Silensa(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
My experience with the santamonus type. I was coming back from school in the hot afternoon sun only to meet a woman old enough to be my mum, i wanted to ignore her but my African upbringing won't allow me so i gathered the last strength left in me with a very sweet voice and said ''good after ma'' the reply i got nearly knocked me off my feet ''be born again so that God will bless you''
abeg what has greeting got to do with born again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by datguru: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2014
smart2precise:
Me: good morning
Beefing guy: thumb up

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.