Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than Curse - Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than Curse - Eniola Badmus (1069 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than Curse - Eniola Badmus by Tobilastik(m): 1:33am On Nov 10, 2014
FinallyEniola Badmushas gotten over the hate of being big and says her weight has become more of a blessing to her then a curse.Eniolawho doesn’t really care aboutthe discrimination anymore obviously sounds happy while answering a Vanguard reporter about how her weight has affected her career. She also mentioned the kind of man she can’t stand.Have you ever thought of losing weight?Why is this my being big an issue topeople? Okay, everybody has to be very very slim, right? In the US they don’t discriminate like this o, it’s only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be anissue as a lifestyle? Continue…Has your weight affected your career in any way?How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a drawback, it has actually been a blessing.On her kind of manI just like a regular guy that has talent, even if he does not have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, an average man; but please no body odour and no mouthodour, such are very important to me.

Re: My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than Curse - Eniola Badmus by Generalkorex(m): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Congrat
Re: My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than Curse - Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 10, 2014
She's fat and is still picky about her type of man Wonders shall never end grin!!!

Any man who can lift her as pictured below has more than my blessings to marry her tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Queen Shot Dead In US [photo] / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Boyfriend's Birthday (photo) / I Am Not In The Illuminati/i Am A Christian - Charlie Boy Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.