Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Androidextremezone Is Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Androidextremezone Is Launched (1073 Views)

Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 2:03am On Nov 10, 2014
hello everyone,
i am happy to introduce to you my new blog AndroidExtremeZone which was online for about 4 months now. please visit my blog to download the latest android hd games, modded Apk and more!
here is the link: www.androidextremezone.com
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Nice blog.

I was thinking about adding it to my speed dial bookmarks when i found myself on playstore.

You should really do something about that ad or whatever that is.
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 2:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Psychodavidovic:
Nice blog.

I was thinking about adding it to my speed dial bookmarks when i found myself on playstore.

You should really do something about that ad or whatever that is.

thanks!
does the popups really annoying you?
i was thinking about disabling them but no one has complained about them.
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2014
susie32:

thanks!
does the popups really annoying you?
i was thinking about disabling them but no one has complained about them.

Yes, a lot. Cos it keeps reloading the pages and taking me to playstore which you know is data and battery draining.

Just my opinion tho.
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by Collinz2(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Nice blog
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well, now those who will access my blog from smartphones and tablets will be amazed with the new mobile app/theme i have recently added.
it is completely change the look and feel of my blog smiley with no ads nor popups!
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Collinz2:
Nice blog

thanks for your encouragement smiley
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Yes, a lot. Cos it keeps reloading the pages and taking me to playstore which you know is data and battery draining.

Just my opinion tho.

Now the popups wont show up more than 5 times per IP per 24 hours. Besides they will only show up when you access the blog from desktop.
If you have been annoyed by adfly adds, all you have to do is wait 5 sec and then click Skip Ad button.
I cant remove adfly links because they are my main monetization network.
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2014
susie32:

Now the popups wont show up more than 5 times per IP per 24 hours. Besides they will only show up when you access the blog from desktop.
If you have been annoyed by adfly adds, all you have to do is wait 5 sec and then click Skip Ad button.
I cant remove adfly links because they are my main monetization network.

I have no problem with adfly adds, i like those add. i'm talking about it taking me to play store to download an app and refusing to back when i want to, unless i quit my browser completely.
Re: Androidextremezone Is Launched by susie32: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

I have no problem with adfly adds, i like those add. i'm talking about it taking me to play store to download an app and refusing to back when i want to, unless i quit my browser completely.

this is really weird! i always access my blog from my galaxy note and laptop without any redirection to play store. i think it is caused by cpmleader for some visitors from big countries but now i am using Bitvertiser instead. please tell me if it still redirect you to the play store and thank you again for your feedback smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L6 Vs L7 Which Is The Best / I Need Serious Help / How To Block Unwanted Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.