Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. (846 Views)

Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / 10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by ebbymayox(m): 5:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Count your blessings, Instagram them one by one. Oh yes that’s the new saying now. If you still don’t have an Instagram account you missing a lot.Infact you’re most likely to be lost in this post.so go download and signup on instagram smiley. 

Here are The 10 kind of Nigerians you find on Instagram:

1. Team Kfb
These are the most annoying group of people on Instagram, they post kfb on almost every post. Well for those that don’t know what kfb means, it means you’re not on Instagram, go sign up and find out what it means lol. Begging for a follow after every comment or post you see is rude and not polite, he will follow you if he/she wants too. I saw people posting kfb on Beyoncé Instagram page, Beyoncé doesn’t even follow Jay z so why will she follow you.How do I know this, check her Instagram page, she has 19 million followers and she following nobody(following zero)

2. Filter Lords-
I sometimes use filters when necessary but there are these group of people that can’t just do without filter on any pictures they post call them the Instagram Dencia(Her royal majesty of skin tonning,nah that sound too nice, bleaching queen I mean).You now see the Dolapo,a.k.a walking shadow, your old secondary school crush all of a sudden looking so light skin on Instagram, and you start wondering isn’t that Dolapo ,omo iya alamala ?

3. The Selfie Babe-[/b]
It’s not only girls nowadays that takes selfies infront of a mirror even boys do also,yeah even me sometimes. All this group of people do on Instagram is post selfies of themselves,mostly in front of a mirror ,then add hashtags like #selfie#meAlone#mirrorselfie etc.

4.Mr “like all pictures”-

This group of people are mostly guys, they don’t post or comment that often, all they do is like any picture posted.You check your news feed are you see Obinna liked 90 pictures(20 seconds ago),nna when will Oga Obinna post his own pictures? .

5. The Comedian-
The chief obi class of people, this group of people are the ones that truly make Instagram all way fun, they’re always posting short funny videos that would make you laugh your ass off. If you don’t have the likes of chief obi, funny Africa pics,iamdulo,oluwakaponeski,crazeclown on your instagram list then you’re missing out a lot of laughter. They are the ones that have gotten fame and cash through Instagram, gone are those days when you have to be seen on TV to be popular, these days just post funny videos ,get more followers are you can sign autograph on beautiful excited female fan’s breast lol.

6.Mr.”Na me gym pass”-
He his always in the gym, posting pictures of his “8 packs”.You wonder if he got a day time job

7. The fashionista-
#floraljumpsuit #sundayRedandWhiteAnkara #iroAndBuba #newlook,these are the kind of hashtags you see on their daily fashion post. It’s always about the cloth they wore on Monday or the iro and buba they wore to church last Sunday. They have the most colorful Instagram page,’cos it’s always about the right color worn.I like this group sha smiley!

8. The Hashtag Assassins-
The Chuck Norris and James Bond of hashtags. Let me first confess, I was also a member till I understood what hashtags are meant for. Hashtags are used so Instagram search engines can find and categorize pictures with same tags.For instance, if you type #puffpuff in one of your pictures, any user anywhere in the world looking for “puffpuff” can find your picture. How can someone type an hashtag looking like a page from Edet and Simbi English Textbook and expect that another user somewhere to find his picture .Biko don’t string too many words together with a single hashtag

9.The Instagram Columbus-
Today she is posting a picture of herself with burj khalifa in the background ,hashtag #Indubaichilling.Tomorrow another picture of her with the london bridge ,next she’s posing with the colosseum in Italy.You start getting jealous and wondering if she’s a pilot or an air hostess,’cos where does such money for that kind of travel falls from?

10. Madam Multiple Photos(MMP) –
This group is dominated by mostly girls ,I find them really annoying. You mirror the same single image in 2 or four squares using those insta apps, Girl did you missed the Physics class on “reflection” in your High school??

So which group do you belong too? If you like my post follow me on Instagram @mayorblades tongue
Source:www.tlkdrum.com
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Greyworld: 5:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Nigerians dey represent any tym, dat beyonce own sha.....na wa o
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by lonelydora: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Front page bound. I was here incase. I will comment when it hits FP
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Holywizard: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Please direct me where i can buy instagram in Nigeria
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2014
What is instagram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Cannonleo(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Holywizard:
Please direct me where i can buy instagram in Nigeria

U schooled.in.congo abi liberia abi grin grin grin
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Holywizard: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Cannonleo:

U schooled.in.congo abi liberia abi grin grin grin
kenya
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Janedoe26(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2014
The trend of displaying your whole life on the social media beats me.
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by Olypeppy(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Everything Nigeria..is a general thing abeg
Re: Seethe 10 Types Of Nigerians You Find On Instagram.. by YurFatHer: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hold on, lemme ask google.

(1) (Reply)

Message SUG Should Deliver To The VC Of Micheal Okpara University Umudike / Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join / FG Behind Boko Haram – Sect Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.