Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! (35132 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by thewarrior72: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good riddence to a bloody heretic......go to hell & preach ur nonsense

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
miccheck58:
When I get to heaven and he's there, I'll ask him why he preached about all these u stated above.
But if he's in hell, na u go ask am be that. OkBye
Chaiii pple de oo
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Nairaland really needs a 'dislike' button ASAP
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2014
grin
thewarrior72:
Good riddence to a bloody heretic......go to hell & preach ur nonsense

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 11, 2014
emrain:

and you didn't point all these shits out while he was alive, perhaps he could have defended himself.... medicine after death

Search the internet,those youtube clips and topics on his being heretical were posted way before his death
There was a thread on it here on nairaland in January

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by chiedu7: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

Search the internet,those youtube clips and topics on his being heretical were posted way before his death
There was a thread on it here on nairaland in January
[size=16]
THANK YOU
[/size]
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by komzygirl(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2014
May his soul R.I.P
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by iphex(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2014
When u don't have the Holy Spirit manifesting in u, u just can't understand the teachings of the spirit. And u start analyzing the things of the spirit in physical manner which brings confusion to ur listeners. 2 tim 3 vs 16 explains the Holy Trinity's controversy. God help us all.
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by trekkie: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
naijak:
Jesus is the answer/solution to every doubt and confusion of man. get HIM; get LIFE. No Christian has a business criticising others, especially after death. If any error noticed in anyone's life is pointed out to the man in question while still alive, then its OK.

Things like this should only pose a serious question in our heart. Should death come now, will I be made worthy of HIM? The standard is so high friends! Don't stand on your own ground and think God will accept you. Nothing short of Christlikeness will be accepted. If you still harbour in your life anything that you know can't be found in Christ, then you have missed it. Even though you can spit fire and preach like an Angel, you have missed the point.

It is clear to everyone that life in itself is very vain if JESUS is not in it. It's vanity cannot be overemphasised. It's an individual battle; FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
100 likes and 300 GBAM! could not have said it better meself.
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by strangest(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
chiedu7

definitely sounds like chiedu ... grin

7 na for strong man... amigo?
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by chiedu7: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=14pt]HMMmmmmmmmmm[/size]
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by peteregwu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na wao.....I just don't understand. Does it means this people have another bible or what?
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by chiedu7: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2014
peteregwu:
Na wao.....I just don't understand. Does it means this people have another bible or what?

Nope he was the devils boy
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2015
don't always assume you know it all if you were never there in d inception of the culmination of the whole drama. That believe a talk without a valid findings. Respect a mans religion, everybody are entitle to freedom of speech so what the hec are u trying to kill yourself over? sometimes our argument lack logical bearings and we end up looking more foolish than the arguments itself
Re: Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! by OtemSapien: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
alexis007:
you can't just talk poo about God and His Son and expect your days to be long...I'm sure he has joined John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe in the 'heresy department' of Hell by now.....
So Yahweh your god takes pleasure in killing his children rather than forgiving them. I'm glad Yahweh is now held in a spiritual prison by his brothers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.