Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" (35153 Views)

Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri / Pascal Atuma: "If You Are Not A Prostitute, You Can’t Make It In Nollywood" / "Even As A Fat Girl, I Keep Getting It" - Actress Ruth Kadiri Slams Body Shamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Amagite(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri is not happy with filmmaker, Pascal Atuma for saying 'you can’t make it in Nollywood if you’re not a prostitute.

According to her, she is not a prostitute, and generalizing based on lifestyle of actors is very wrong.

Read her post below...

"A lot of us work too hard to be placed into a general category and insulted by a practitioner Mr Pascal I am not a prostitute. I do not sleep with men for money or lifestyle... I feel offended. I am an ACTRESS and a PRODUCER I am successful and I am not a prostitute. SIR. If u have nothing to say pls don’t grant interviews... slamming us all and generalizing based on the lifestyle of few is very wrong."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-not-a-prostitute-ruth-kadiri-slams-pascal-atuma-for-his-comment-on-nollywood.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
You are definitely not one of the prostitutes. I admire this lady a lot.

Those of you quoting me, if you see her as one of the prostitutes in the movie industry, I didn't see her as one.

Everybody dey your lane jejely as I no quote anybody to talk.

Person no fit be FTC in peace again. angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by pyyxxaro: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
People they talk

Beverly Osu when be National ashaawoo de talk tooo

Olumo rock and Volcano fall on her left Udder undecided

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
angry
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by MrGist: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are definitely not one of the prostitutes. I admire this lady a lot

Akuko angry All the money she is spending where did she get it from? Mstcheeew! Someone that Apostle has seen her pant grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
What a 100% truth!!!. Gone are the eras when we had pure refined ladies in the industry. Today the best way to gain attention via prostitution is to join nollywood. If you doubt, argue with producers, honourable members and senators in abuja etc...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Akuko angry All the money she is spending where did she get it from? Mstcheeew! Someone that Apostle has seen her pant grin grin grin
That lady is decent

8 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by TheEminentLaity: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
the instant need to become defensive undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
the only thing am thinking about now is when will my mother in-law go back to her

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by nairavsdollars(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Then what are you?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Donald95(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Real people are watching ball while you people are here gossiping Ndị Ashiri

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Exwizard: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Then what are you?

Politician
Sorry it took me time to reply
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by weyreypey: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrGist:
Lol
Why the thing dey pain am?

When omosexy dey do private movie viewing with otedola and dangote... Ask me what the connection was. ..

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by mercyway: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
she's one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by anigold(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri is not happy with filmmaker, Pascal Atuma for saying 'you can’t make it in Nollywood if you’re not a prostitute.

According to her, she is not a prostitute, and generalizing based on lifestyle of actors is very wrong.

Read her post below...

"A lot of us work too hard to be placed into a general category and insulted by a practitioner Mr Pascal I am not a prostitute. I do not sleep with men for money or lifestyle... I feel offended. I am an ACTRESS and a PRODUCER I am successful and I am not a prostitute. SIR. If u have nothing to say pls don’t grant interviews... slamming us all and generalizing based on the lifestyle of few is very wrong."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-not-a-prostitute-ruth-kadiri-slams-pascal-atuma-for-his-comment-on-nollywood.html

no you are not.. but you are a runs girls abi grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
mercyway:

she's one of them grin
I see her as a decent lady

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by sureway1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
guilty conscience, the guy didn't mention names..

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Olalan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Maybe doing runs isn't prostitution. Cause now slay queens who are being layed around town don't see themselves as prostitutes but big girls

11 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by mercyway: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see her as a decent lady
so you said
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:

I disagree. Not seen any Clean lady in Nollywood. Even Omotola isn't clean, talkies of Ruth. Even though Ruth can act Sooo well.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please back up your claim with examples
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
cruchenutii:

I disagree. Not seen any Clean lady in Nollywood. Even Omotola isn't clean, talkies of Ruth. Even though Ruth can act Sooo well.
You hardly see her news online
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by blowjob: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
HOESSS... grin grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by MarieSucre(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
sureway1:
guilty conscience, the guy didn't mention names..

He generalised. What if a foreigner comes and say that he has not seen any Nigerian guy who does not do scam for money. Will you not be angry too seeing as you know you hustle honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by frubben(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
madam you b olosho forget all does talk may you dey talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by Macnnoli4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
She say she is not, so she is not. This generation sexual wahala is also affecting the movie industry. What a Spoil.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Guity conscience
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" by MarieSucre(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Why the thing dey pain am?

When omosexy dey do private movie viewing with otedola and dangote... Ask me what the connection was. ..
when RMD, Ramsey Noah and Desmond Elliot do their own private viewing, get political appointment nko, all through the help of politician, se all of them na gay too?? nonsense and armpit hair.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Charles Inojie's Daughter Shows Her Zanku Leg Work Dance Skills (pics) / Fans Blast Smoking Solidstar For Thanking God [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.