Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. (2315 Views)

How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Bublanski: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2014
10 - We are paralysed with fear. All of us Nigerians. Boko Haram does not trigger physical rage in us, only internet rage. We will run if Boko Haram shows up. True, but sad.

9 - Northern Nigeria has the largest combined population. If (when) the North fells to BH, the rest of us is toast.

8[/b] - Sadly, the only other group which harbors no fear of death in the face of danger is MEND. It is a sad fact that Asari Dokubo's boys will likely be the only last bastion of defense for their region when the black flag is been raised in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

[b]7
- We (civilians) do not have ANY training to handle emergency of outside or internal threat. 'ordinary' Switzerland has a compulsory military conscription program for all citizen where everybody (students and fathers and daughters) gets to take home their guns after completing their mandatory military training - (FACT - google it). In Nigeria, you have NYSC where you are trained to climb ropes and roll around in mud. Sorry.

6 - BH is trying to conquer region with the largest population first. Translation: more bodies to force into their terror army.

5 - One of the saddest point - we are not even remotely ready to vote out inept leaders. The truly amazingly sttupid ones among us continues to vote and campaign for crooks who will sell us out in a heartbeat and abandon us to our gruesome fate.

4 - Every single one of our politicians and leaders at the helm of affairs are billionaires. Translation: If Nigeria falls today, it doesnt affect them one bit. They have enough to last them 3 lifetimes. Meaning, they are honestly incapable of caring for you as Nigeria disintegrate all around us. They are secure in the fact that if the shiit hits the fan eventually, they wont be around anyway.

3 - Yahoo Boys in detention and at large, with their well-honed and massively skillful internet dexterity are not been reformed and re-purposed by EFCC to deploy their skills in providing real life counter-terrorist intelligence to our security forces. No motivation there. We believe BH activities is something happening in a far away unfamiliar Nigerian villages.

2 - We are divided by stupidity. We ourselves do not believe in Nigeria because of how bad it has failed us. Consequently, we are not ready or willing to die for the country. We dont see a reason why we should. We do not believe that a local boy in Kano, a street urchin in Bauchi, a pick-pocket rogue in Yobe hates BH as much as we do and will kill one if he had the chance. To us, they are all the same. Actually, we believed that the North is lost already.

1 - None of you reading this has joined the military lately.

Next: Top 50 things you would have lost when you can see Boko Haram's black flag from the corner of your backyard (If you are still alive)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by acenazt: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2014
My Man O.p you gave some strong points but I hate pessimistic People. Book Haram Can't Capture The Whole North,Talk more of Lagos and Porthacourt
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Bublanski: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2014
acenazt:
My Man O.p you gave some strong points but I hate pessimistic People. Book Haram Can't Capture The Whole North,Talk more of Lagos and Porthacourt

Unfortunately, my optimism is been heavily doused by the seemingly unchallenged advance of BH in some Northern states, while our army is bn simply walked over everywhere

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by SamIkenna: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Bublanski:
10 - We are paralysed with fear. All of us Nigerians. Boko Haram does not trigger physical rage in us, only internet rage. We will run if Boko Haram shows up. True, but sad.

9 - Northern Nigeria has the largest combined population. If (when) the North fells to BH, the rest of us is toast.

8 - Sadly, the only other group which harbors no fear of death in the face of danger is MEND. It is a sad fact that Asari Dokubo's boys will likely be the only last bastion of defense for their region when the black flag is been raised in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

7 - We (civilians) do not have ANY training to handle emergency of outside or internal threat. 'ordinary' Switzerland has a compulsory military conscription program for all citizen where everybody (students and fathers and daughters) gets to take home their guns after completing their mandatory military training - (FACT - google it). In Nigeria, you have NYSC where you are trained to climb ropes and roll around in mud. Sorry.

6 - BH is trying to conquer region with the largest population first. Translation: more bodies to force into their terror army.

5 - One of the saddest point - we are not even remotely ready to vote out inept leaders. The truly amazingly sttupid ones among us continues to vote and campaign for crooks who will sell us out in a heartbeat and abandon us to our gruesome fate.

4 - Every single one of our politicians and leaders at the helm of affairs are billionaires. Translation: If Nigeria falls today, it doesnt affect them one bit. They have enough to last them 3 lifetimes. Meaning, they are honestly incapable of caring for you as Nigeria disintegrate all around us. They are secure in the fact that if the shiit hits the fan eventually, they wont be around anyway.

3 - Yahoo Boys in detention and at large, with their well-honed and massively skillful internet dexterity are not been reformed and re-purposed by EFCC to deploy their skills in providing real life counter-terrorist intelligence to our security forces. No motivation there. We believe BH activities is something happening in a far away unfamiliar Nigerian villages.

2 - We are divided by stupidity. We ourselves do not believe in Nigeria because of how bad it has failed us. Consequently, we are not ready or willing to die for the country. We dont see a reason why we should. We do not believe that a local boy in Kano, a street urchin in Bauchi, a pick-pocket rogue in Yobe hates BH as much as we do and will kill one if he had the chance. To us, they are all the same. Actually, we believed that the North is lost already.

1 - None of you reading this has joined the military lately.

Next: Top 50 things you would have lost when you can see Boko Haram's black flag from the corner of your backyard (If you are still alive)

Bro, speak for your family. My people have no entanglement with Core north except during Abuja's monthly allocation. If and when the north falls it will fall alone.

Take a look at Arab world. They've been convulsing since eternity yet the rest of the world is matching on. Even the small tiny Israel enjoys peace while her Arab neighbors are smoking. You know why? Its because terror only thrives wherever it finds sympathy.

There's no sympathy for terror down south and especially in the East, so if and when your north completely goes up in smoke it'll be just that - smoke.

Boko Haram and her apologists can never take over a sqr inch of Eastern land. The last time their fathers came to East they were lucky to come with the entire Arab world, Soviet union (need I remind you that soviet union was a multi nation block), Britain, Sudan, Egypt, plus 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria - all joined in a hate-filled killing frenzy for 3 years. And even with all that shebang they lost 50,000 soldiers.

Any Easterner that says he's scared of Boko Haram in any hostilities that'll ensue due to a precipitous collapse of the north should be summarily shot and left to the vultures.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by bigiyaro(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2014
Mr op, don't worry about that, boko haram can have all the useless parts of the country, who cares, the day they announced blowing up a pipeline, heheheheh dem go know how water enter coconut.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Liveair: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Mods, front page material pls.

This should sound a warning to all nigerians to synergize and stop this nonsense.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Sijo01(f): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2014
The 'B' part of no. 7 shall, smh...................... in addition, corpers are being taught how to sing 'if copa marry copa, dem go born mumu'.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Bublanski: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

Bro, speak for your family. My people have no entanglement with Core north except during Abuja's monthly allocation. If and when the north falls it will fall alone.

Take a look at Arab world. They've been convulsing since eternity yet the rest of the world is matching on. Even the small tiny Israel enjoys peace while her Arab neighbors are smoking. You know why? Its because terror only thrives wherever it finds sympathy.

There's no sympathy for terror down south and especially in the East, so if and when your north completely goes up in smoke it'll be just that - smoke.

Boko Haram and her apologists can never take over a sqr inch of Eastern land. The last time their fathers came to East they were lucky to come with the entire Arab world, Soviet union (need I remind you that soviet union was a multi nation block), Britain, Sudan, Egypt, plus 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria - all joined in a hate-filled killing frenzy for 3 years. And even with all that shebang they lost 50,000 soldiers.

Any Easterner that says he's scared of Boko Haram in any hostilities that'll ensue due to a precipitous collapse of the north should be summarily shot and left to the vultures.

Internet rage. I think I got you covered in the very first point in the post. Can you mention any substantive measure your government or you personally has taken to support your confident outlook for your beloved Eastern Land against BH?

Giddy heads and swirling blood in the brain, I feel pity for you though. Fear has a way of making people throw raging insults at others. It is supposed to be a wake-up call, but your rage couldnt quite let you differentiate a sympathizer from a concerned Nigerian. Nigerians have become too soft and one way to get them to sit up is by painting a grim reality of situations they are refusing to confront for them. I am from South West by the way. Hope you are happy now? Peace.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by eunisam: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2014
In as much as I agree with you to an extent,I want you to know that Nigerians are gullible and Incapacitated when it comes to good leadership.tell me one single man that can lead us well.what happens to political godfatherism and satanmotherism? what do you expect in a country where those in the corridor of power are same old men that has been leading us since 1960? what do you expect when our political cultural is characterised by ethnicentrism, prejudices and tribalism.yes no sensible youth will give his life for this country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by ogbronx(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2014
points 5,4 and 2 are the banes of our progress and any hope. All points are valid and applicable to Nigeria and Nigeria.
Its a shame that after reading this points, some monikers above me still commented in the usual stupidity of Nigerians.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Chicheey: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Front page things Asap!
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by GentleJ2: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Strong points there, Op. But you are forgetting one thing... Whatever has a beginning must have an end. BH would one day be history.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by gratieao: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2014
@Op Boko Haram can take over your bedroom not my beloved Igboland. Where shall I run to if I can not protect the land my father gave to me?
My dad was a desert commando during civil war and he survived it. You really don't need to bother about us (Igbo)

4 Likes

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by 9jii(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2014
BOKOHARAM goal is to die doing what they are doing.
I don't know why government insists on any diplomatic approach that never yield anything and never will.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by vincencior(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

Seems like u've never been to the North and more so to understand the massive business of Igbos in the north. The daily kidnappings and killings especially in the South East is another worlds untold story. its not only north in d the free fall but d entire country. Let's pray for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by SamIkenna: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Bublanski:

Internet rage. I think I got you covered in the very first point in the post. Can you mention any substantive measure your government or you personally has taken to support your confident outlook for your beloved Eastern Land against BH?

Giddy heads and swirling blood in the brain, I feel pity for you though. Fear has a way of making people throw raging insults at others. It is supposed to be a wake-up call, but your rage couldnt quite let you differentiate a sympathizer from a concerned Nigerian. Nigerians have become too soft and one way to get them to sit up is by painting a grim reality of situations they are refusing to confront for them. I am from South West by the way. Hope you are happy now? Peace.

Initially, you said if North falls then the rest of Nigeria is a piece of cake for BH. Now you're saying your from SW. I guess you were referring to SW as a walk-over for BH in your post. If you had narrowed down the 'walk-over' thing to only SW I probably wouldn't have read it much less contributed.

Call it rage or whatever - my point is that the East will not go down with the north. Its plain and simple. All these junk stories on how Nigeria will be taken over by BH should the north falls are false alarms at best. What stops BH from taking over Chad, Cameroon, and Niger? These countries are relatively weaker militarily than Nigeria. The Answer is simple: BH is a northern affair and it will end as such. ISIS, with all its ferocity hasn't taken over any shia or Kurdish towns because there're no buyers of their criminality amongst the Shiites and Kurds.

Get over yourself bro, One country doesn't necessarily equal one destiny.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by decode55(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2014

4 - Every single one of our politicians and leaders at the
helm of affairs are billionaires. Translation: If Nigeria falls
today, it doesnt affect them one bit. They have enough to
last them 3 lifetimes. Meaning, they are honestly
incapable of caring for you as Nigeria disintegrate all
around us. They are secure in the fact that if the shiit hits
the fan eventually, they wont be around anyway.

this ^^^ right here, is the realest _shit I've heard this week.

& its very very amusing how y'all in politics section are divided between APC & PDP when its super clear they're the same bunch of thieving _assholes.

When one of them decamps to the other party, the same people that were insulting him/her would start digging internet archives looking for new words, accomplishments, phrases & "all what not" to start singing praises. undecided

The foolery in political section is just so amusing cheesy cheesy

continue

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2014
Nonsense!. Whats boko haram.... they can only thrive in the far north, and thats cos they are been shielded and supported by their brothers(afterall who are the pple propagating the menace- abokkis), all far notherners are potential haramites, infact boko haram should be renamed 'Northern peoples army'. I don't need an extensive military training to be able counter and annihilate some 'scum moving haramites'.... Yes i don't... cos the haramites themselves don't have the training.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by gratieao: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
PatrykUtulu:
INSURGENCY: SOUTHEAST OFFICERS TO PLAN SELF-DEFENSE
Retired Senior Security Officers Prepare Against Boko Haram Attack
Southeast, Delta and Middle Belt Activists Plan Joint Future Defense
--Attorney Patryk Utulu

Business mogul, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu has called on Ohaneze Ndigbo leadership to hold an urgent meeting comprising of retired senior security officers of South-East origin to discuss security measures to safeguard the Southeast against the expected expansion of a militarily-rising Boko Haram terrorists.

Iwuanyanwu urged Ohaneze to immediately form a Security Committee consisting of retired senior officers of the Army, Navy and Police to work with the governors of the 5 States of the Southeast against the ceaseless upsurge in the insurgency. Iwuanyanwu was only channeling the conclusion of a cross section of Southeast/Delta/Middle Belt leading organizations that it is no longer a matter of if but when Boko Haram would expand its terrorist activities to specifically target the Three Heartlands of Nigerian Christianity. Captured Boko Haram operatives revealed the group's Southeast plan.

Though Iwuanyanwu was the first high-profile individual to publicly demand action many other non-governmental organizations of Delta and Southeast Igbos have been working furiously to perfect various plans and simulations to defend Delta and the Southeast. Privately-funded plans for fortification and defense of Southeast and Delta have been accelerating in the last 12 months with guarded meetings in Nigeria and in Diaspora. For example:

(1): Several retired senior Military/Police officers of South-East and Delta State origin met in Ghana for 3 days in April and for 4 days in June, 2014. Three leaders of these Southeast-Delta meetings told me that the MUTUAL DEFENSE PROTOCOL under development was due partly to tribal kinship but mainly due to defense experts’ conclusion that the most efficient way to defend the Southeast is to also fortify Delta as "spear" of Igbo Heartland.

(2): Two high-profile meetings were held in Yaoundé, Cameroun August 13-15 and September 22-25 under the aegis of SOUTHEAST DELTA NEVER-AGAIN PROJECT. The striking thing about the meetings in Yaounde is that 5 retired military officers of Middle Belt origins were in attendance. We are still trying to confirm the exact reasons for the presence of the Middle Belt officers but there are strong indications that Middle Beltans have concluded that they are the next target of Boko Haram. Since Middle Belt, Southeast and Delta make up the Three Heartlands of Nigerian Christianity it seems sensible that the Middle Belt would see a defense alliance as natural.

(3): Similar meetings of ex-Military officers and civilian leaders of Southeast and Delta origins are taking place at frequent intervals in Nigeria, Europe, USA and Canada. I was reliably informed that the well-funded "Group for Defense of Delta-Southeast Against Terrorism" (GODSEAT) hosted a large meeting in Vancouver, Canada, from May 17-22, 2014. Multiple sources said that many delegates came from Europe to Canada by chartered flight.

PRIVATE INITIATIVES: NO GOVERNMENT FUNDS/OFFICIALS USED

I gathered that while Chief Iwuanyanwu wants Ohaneze Ndigbo to partner with Nigeria Police Force and the governors of the 5 Southeastern States to guard against Boko Haram’s expected expansion into the Southeast other anti-Boko Haram Defense Initiatives are completely non-governmental and privately funded by Southeast/Delta Igbos in Nigeria and Nigerian Diaspora.

As "Southeast Delta Never-Again Project" leader, Phillip Ndu Okigbo, (who lost 9 family members in a 1967 Kano massacre), told me, “Boko Haram will unfailingly come for the Igbos so all Igbos must get ready to kill them first.”

Attorney Patryk A. Utulu
U.S.-based Attorney & Strategic Communications Specialist
Global Defense Analyst and Global Events Commentator
Executive Vice President, Nigerian Diaspora-North America
Executive Director, The Center 4 Community Empowerment & Lifeskills, Inc
[Rights Rsvd. 11082014. Copyrights Strictly Enforced. Fair Use Permitted]

Join us on Facebook: “The Nigerian Presidency Project HQ”

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by SamIkenna: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2014
vincencior:

Seems like u've never been to the North and more so to understand the massive business of Igbos in the north. The daily kidnappings and killings especially in the South East is another worlds untold story. its not only north in d the free fall but d entire country. Let's pray for Nigeria.

My prayer is for the 'right thing' to happen which is a complete cessation of avoidable bloodshed. However, I also know it would be foolishness to think blood'll stop flowing in a situation in which an insatiable and implacable lion is in a cage with defenseless sheep.

The right thing is to put them in separate cages.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by smallJagaban: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

AGBARI OJUKWU DID MORE THAN HE FAILED. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHEST BEATING... BAKASSI BOYS AND MEND ARE NOT IN THE HANDS OF BOKOHARAM..

#BLAME GOODLUCK FOR NOT CURTAILING BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Bublanski: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

Initially, you said if North falls then the rest of Nigeria is a piece of cake for BH. Now you're saying your from SW. I guess you were referring to SW as a walk-over for BH in your post. If you had narrowed down the 'walk-over' thing to only SW I probably wouldn't have read it much less contributed.

Call it rage or whatever - my point is that the East will not go down with the north. Its plain and simple. All these junk stories on how Nigeria will be taken over by BH should the north falls are false alarms at best. What stops BH from taking over Chad, Cameroon, and Niger? These countries are relatively weaker militarily than Nigeria. The Answer is simple: BH is a northern affair and it will end as such. ISIS, with all its ferocity hasn't taken over any shia or Kurdish towns because there're no buyers of their criminality amongst the Shiites and Kurds.

Ok sire. Peace
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by smallJagaban: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=gratieao post=27877948][/quote]

SELF DEFENSE?

IBO TRIBE WILL SUFFER IF BOKOHARAM INVADE SOUTH. SELF DEFENSE THAT COULDN'T HELP AGBARI OJUKWU.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Bublanski: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
gratieao:
@Op Boko Haram can take over your bedroom not my beloved Igboland. Where shall I run to if I can not protect the land my father gave to me?
My dad was a desert commando during civil war and he survived it. You really don't need to bother about us (Igbo)

Yet another bros making arguments out of fear-paralysis.

Dude, get prepared is all I am advocating, I am not a god, the post is not a 'curse'. I repeat, the post is not a curse.
It is just a preview of what WILL happen IF WE DONT PREPARE intelligently. Dont put your fates in the hands of this invisible government!
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by SamIkenna: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
vincencior:

Quite frankly, I've stopped caring about that. For all the nice and great stuff we say about our people, you and I know our people are one of the most stubborn species on this planet. They learn the hard-way and I'm completely sick of it.

Even the deaf and blind knows Nigeria is descending into irretrievable chaos and madness - our people say Ukpana Okpoko gbulu nti kwuchiri ya.

So bro, if they want to burn in the north so be it. However, before they do I urge them to first send their kids back home.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by smallJagaban: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

ON WHAT DID South East PUT THEIR CONFIDENCE ON?

DEATH OF ANAMBRA CITIZENS FROM THE HAND OF KOGI FULANI, WHAT DID South East DID TO IT.

#CUTLASS,HOE, NO BE WEAPON OO NA FARMING TOOLS......

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2014
smallJagaban:

AGBARI OJUKWU DID MORE THAN HE FAILED. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHEST BEATING... BAKASSI BOYS AND MEND ARE NOT IN THE HANDS OF BOKOHARAM..

#BLAME GOODLUCK FOR NOT CURTAILING BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY
Ha! You are answering the chest beater? I love the way they beat their chests.
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by SamIkenna: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2014
smallJagaban:

ON WHAT DID South East PUT THEIR CONFIDENCE ON?

DEATH OF ANAMBRA CITIZENS FROM THE HAND OF KOGI FULANI, WHAT DID South East DID TO IT.

#CUTLASS,HOE, NO BE WEAPON OO NA FARMING TOOLS......

I'm going to respond to you out of kindness and it's going to be a one-time response. Read it carefully because you'll never get this opportunity again in your life-time.

Go back to school please - like right now, I mean now. You need it bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by ITbomb(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Bublanski:

Unfortunately, my optimism is been heavily doused by the seemingly unchallenged advance of BH in some Northern states, while our army is bn simply walked over everywhere
If it was easy like that Boko Haram would have captured Maiduguri by now,
They just attack few isolated villages and use civilians as human shield.
The day any of the state capital fall to Boko Haram is the day I will know that they are strong.
I still strongly believe that the Army is trying to draw them out for final assault (after the election cool)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Am coming...
Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by smallJagaban: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

I'm going to respond to you out of kindness and it's going to be a one-time response. Read it carefully because you'll never get this opportunity again in your life-time.

Go back to school please - like right now, I mean now. You need it bro.

ABEG GO AND PREACH TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD

1 Like

Re: 10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. by Qelvin(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
for all their noise and patent show of bravado and adventure in their quest to conquer territory,the excesses of BH can only be limited to that NE axis consisting of small and isolated villages and towns/LGA's within Borno/Adamawa/Yobe areas..they cannot even expand their resources and en beyond even a quarter of this controlled axis of operation for fear of been overstretched and thinned out; thus making them easy picking for the NA. Simply put,BH can never take over the vast landscape of the North..can never happen considering the size of the entire North alone, and any attempt will simply lead to a protracted and crazy type of bloodshed that might spiral back and hit them real bad,so the best they can do is the usual nitpicking of major towns all over the North that they can bomb or attack sporadically in the usual "hit-and-run" fashion, or at best psychological warfare. Now the idea of BH heading down South in their bid to take over the whole country is just plain preposterous BS, the farther they can get in any expansionist move if they start getting crazy ideas in the middle belt which is located close enough to the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / Update from Lagos Gubernatorial Debate Today. / Oba Of Benin Assures Jonathan Of Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.