Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea (758 Views)

Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / United Humbled At Swansea / Wenger Confronted By Angry Fan During Arsenal Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by amoss: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Swansea came from a goal down to defeat Arsenal 2-1 in Sunday's
premier league game which sa the Gunners taking the lead and losing it again.

Arsenal took the lead after in-form forward Alexis Sanchez fired home
from a Danny Welbeck pass before Gyfil Sigurdsson leveled through a spectacular free-kick.
Bafetimbi Gomis came from the bench to grab the winner for Swansea.

Bafetimbi Gomis came from the bench to grab the winner for Swansea.

It could be recalled that Arsenal lost a three goal lead to Anderlecht in the
Champions League last week, however, the Gunners boss agreed that
his team lacked ''some spark or killer instinct'' to seal off games right now.

''It’s disappointing to throw a game away like we did. We were 1-0 up
and had to be tight defensively and wait for that second chance.
But you have to credit Swansea who didn’t give up,'' Said Wenger.

This Wenger sef, he even said his team lacked Killer instinct to finish off games.

Full lamentation here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/11/another-book-of-lamentation-by-wenger.html
Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by khattab02: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Yeah he is correct and knows it. But instead of him to correct that early in the season, he will be feeling too reluctant and lazy. Wenger is the architect of his own problem.

1 Like

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by Young4jose: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hahahhahahaha, professor Ala_precher don start again......!

1 Like

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by M4gunners: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Just like i said in my comments yesterday. The players lack confidence.They weren't their at all.I will keep blaming thrm for this los not Wenger. He did what Coach supposed to do, but the Players disappointed me.

1 Like

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tot it was time we made a case dis guy was added to the bible.
Any suggestions for d book name?

1 Like

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
M4gunners:
Just like i said in my comments yesterday. The players lack confidence.They weren't their at all.I will keep blaming thrm for this los not Wenger. He did what Coach supposed to do, but the Players disappointed me.
Excuse me sir. You blame the players for which loss? I really don't understand.

It is the players who choose a vulnerable N. Monreal to play in Central.D? Is it the players who refused to buy the a CDM and at least another CB? Tell me..

How will they not lack confidence when they have a clueless Coach? He defended himself against Merson's claim earlier this week that he's ''tactically inept''. But y'day he proved that to be true.

Have you seen D. Simeone of Atl. Madrid? Have you seen his passion? Have you seen how his palyers run themselves into the ground for him? Have you seen how animated he is on the touchline EVERYTIME?

What does Mr. Wenger do? All he does is to moan and whine, and make needless remonstrations with officials.. When he should be telling the team exactly what he wants them to do.

The truth is, I used to be a Wenger supporter. But borrowing a leaf outta his book, lets face ''reality'', MR. Wenger is way past it, but he's too stubborn to admit it. And this hurts.. He has to step down.

HE IS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE CLUB!! It is dat simple. Forget about the board this one.

2 Likes

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by M4gunners: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Veeey:
Excuse me sir. You blame the players for which loss? I really don't understand.

It is the players who choose a vulnerable N. Monreal to play in Central.D? Is it the players who refused to buy the a CDM and at least another CB? Tell me..

How will they not lack confidence when they have a clueless Coach? He defended himself against Merson's claim earlier this week that he's ''tactically inept''. But y'day he proved that to be true.

Have you seen D. Simeone of Atl. Madrid? Have you seen his passion? Have you seen how his palyers run themselves into the ground for him? Have you seen how animated he is on the touchline EVERYTIME?

What does Mr. Wenger do? All he does is to moan and whine, and make needless remonstrations with officials.. When he should be telling the team exactly what he wants them to do.

The truth is, I used to be a Wenger supporter. But borrowing a leaf outta his book, lets face ''reality'', MR. Wenger is way past it, but he's too stubborn to admit it. And this hurts.. He has to step down.

HE IS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE CLUB!! It is dat simple. Forget about the board this one.
My dear from you comment you are talking about general problem affecting the Club,but I'm just talking of the loss yesterday which was not his ft . Next time you want to compare Wenger with some Coaches compare him with his mates not young guy's. Like real m C, LVG,and not with Simonie D,Mourinho or Pep these are new generation Coaches who still have hot blood.
Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
M4gunners:
My dear from you comment you are talking about general problem affecting the Club,but I'm just talking of the loss yesterday which was not his ft . Next time you want to compare Wenger with some Coaches compare him with his mates not young guy's. Like real m C, LVG,and not with Simonie D,Mourinho or Pep these are new generation Coaches who still have hot blood.
@Emboldened, don't you know why we have been playing poorly all season is because we failed to fully address the problem of d team; which is Wenger's Job.

Don't you think it woulda been way better to have even a Manolas in that defence over Monreal? Or a Schienderlin over a fading Flamini...

And the funny thing is, the money was there to grab these players.. Yet like always he dithered.

And yes, those are younger coaches and supposedly have 'hot' blood. What 'bout SAF even b4 he retired? He still had the fire in his belly. What 'bout Trappatoni, older than Wenger? He prowls the touchline while backing out orders at his team.. Ancelotti nko?

Wenger's problem is not his age.. It's his stubborness. He refused to change. Imagine him saying ''football has not changed much in the last ten years''. Really? Compare that statement with Mou's ''It will be impossible for Chelsea to go thru the season unbeaten. Arsenal did that in a different era''.

The times have changed.. But Wenger is still stuck in 2004. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Another Book Of Lamentations By Wenger After Arsenal Loss At Swansea by dicksj93: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
#sits firmly on top of d table,12points above arsenal##singing# ***story for gods...d gods oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Predict Win And Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account / FUNicating With Ebola: CAF's Game Of Luck & Lunacy -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Nairobi To Host 2017 World Youth Championships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.