Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (161142 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Isaolamide: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Bladeripper:
That means the registration is almost through... Cos faculty of medicine are the most populated...(was told though)
does abu accept been picked as 2nd choice for mbbs?
Also if you know any northern schools that accept 2nd choice for mbbs,please lemi know?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Isaolamide:
Also if you know any northern schools that accept 2nd choice for mbbs,please lemi know?

ABU doesn't accept 2nd choice, no matter the course.

Bladeripper:
That means the registration is almost through... Cos faculty of medicine are the most populated...(was told though)

Not the most, but one of the most, irrespective, I may disagree with that, the list came way too late and some parents haven't yet got the means
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Bladeripper:
Faculty of science is the most populated
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
mubrex:
What is the total estimated fee of a freshman
student ďuring admission registration process i.e
cost of everything in a breakdown format. Eg.
tuition fee#, accommodation fee#, etc. Kwara State indigene.
Is Kwara State a catchment area of ABU?

Iono yet fees have changed.

Aside school fees and accommodation which you may spend up to 40k, there are faculty charges, dependent on the faculty and also departmental charges which vary throughout department of even same faculty.

Religious dues also applies, I suppose that's not more than 500,
SRC, also apply, 500 also I think.

You need a lotta passport for different things and a lot of energy to walk around the wide school

smiley
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by NupeZalla(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Please any1 with useful info on public admin?,,iam a fresher coming from niger state
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
last semester result is ready..... They may paste it next week or upper...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Bladeripper(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Isaolamide:
Sorry man! I don't know for other schools buh ABU doesn't accept 2nd choice for MBBS
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
School fees paid
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Moiking(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
hello everyone winkhello everyone
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Moiking(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toniwirelex:
last semester result is ready..... They may paste it next week or upper...
which department?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
barackodam:
to those who I gave the school fees for previously, it now appears the fees have been inflated. Unsurprisingly though, we weren't expecting it, but it's a new VC, so we ain't surprised.

like someone said earlier, it's 31k now, that's for new students, some say in school that it is a flat fee for all faculty, I donno. but that's engineering price. Also, I expect Medicine and surgery to be higher as its the norm.

and surely, returning students fees will also be affected.

cheers as you prepare for your welcome to ABU

smiley cheesy grin wink
MBBS fee is 32,500.........it varies according to fac even some na 29K
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Pls how far is ABU faculty of law from Maiduguri, bolori precisely?

Simcreative obeenah40 canberra55 barackodam
go to aseeta hotel take a drop to post office zaki samu motan kano from kano Zaria is jst an hr nd half journey , se kinzo. can't wait to see you o, this time around no amarya (s)
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Moiking:
which department?
electrical
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Moiking(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toniwirelex:
electrical
owk
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toniwirelex:
last semester result is ready.....
They may paste it next week or upper...

Only for final year students
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am sorry I might dash some people's hope with this, in as much as we all are expecting supplementary list, I went to admission office today and was made to realize.
Kongo campus (Admin and Law)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering

have all been filled up(at least to the University's capacity), he however said that
Faculty of Art
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Science

can still accept students, invariably, forthcoming admittedly students would be moved there.

Although I believe this is meant for those who want to be in the supplementary list, if one had been listed by Senate earlier, s/he would definitely make it.

There's still room for hope, but frankly this time around, very very little.

You are free to make your decisions henceforth

Cheers

smiley
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by NupeZalla(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
barackodam:
Am sorry I might dash some people's hope with this, in as much as we all are expecting supplementary list, I went to admission office today and was made to realize.
Kongo campus (Admin and Law)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering

have all been filled up(at least to the University's capacity), he however said that
Faculty of Art
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Science

can still accept students, invariably, forthcoming admittedly students would be moved there.

Although I believe this is meant for those who want to be in the supplementary list, if one had been listed by Senate earlier, s/he would definitely make it.

There's still room for hope, but frankly this time around, very very little.

You are free to make your decisions henceforth

Cheers

smiley
what of those that are been admitted nd havent come for the screening?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
NupeZalla:
what of those that are been admitted nd havent come for the screening?

You still have a week to come for registration, and if you can't come I think you can proceed to Senate and collect you admission letter, just that it'd be hard, plus you pay for late reg and other stuffs, but you would be given, although within a stipulated time sha, which iono
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Am allergic to dullness, nothing dey to talk again? sad
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Am allergic to dullness, nothing dey to talk again? sad

That's how it is, after they get what they want, they leave the thread!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:

That's how it is, after they get what they want, they leave the thread!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by NupeZalla(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=Catalyst4real post=39711586]
grin grin grin
[/quote lets chat up bro,i've got some few questions to ask ya
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by NupeZalla(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Catalyst4real:
grin grin grin
i've got some few questions to ask ya if u wont mind
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pals is hostel compulsory for freshers? If no pls hw much is accomondation off k.. Pls pals i nid ansas
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Not compulsory at all.
tens4real:
Pals is hostel compulsory for freshers? If no pls hw much is accomondation off k.. Pls pals i nid ansas
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
How much is accomondation off compus?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by esoboy875(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=maldox post=39630903]@ catalyst4real,
@ Obeenah40,
@ tonywireless,
@ humblemigg,
@ishalabash,
@lukman40,
@sayeddialiu,
@ hadizadeezy and others that I couldn't mention their monikers,I greet you all,nice job you are doing here.

Please, I would appreciate if anyone of you currently in Zaria could help me pay for PG form at ABU microfinance bank Samaru.

I have tried to pay for the form at other participating banks nationwide but couldn't because of the present govt TSA policy, which has made it difficult for the PG school to access funds generated from the sale of PG forms.

Therefore, the only option is to use the school microfinance bank. This is the advice I got from Zenith bank,Kebbi house branch and UBA Ogun house branch,CBD Abuja.

Please, I need your kind assistance as the deadline for purchase of the form is very near.

Thank you.

That is wat is affecting me nw........ I paid to Diamond Bank in Abia State using Remita Virtual Account bt I can't get access online. Am jst confuse nw............
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by esoboy875(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
maldox:
@ catalyst4real,
@ Obeenah40,
@ tonywireless,
@ humblemigg,
@ishalabash,
@lukman40,
@sayeddialiu,
@ hadizadeezy and others that I couldn't mention their monikers,I greet you all,nice job you are doing here.

Please, I would appreciate if anyone of you currently in Zaria could help me pay for PG form at ABU microfinance bank Samaru.

I have tried to pay for the form at other participating banks nationwide but couldn't because of the present govt TSA policy, which has made it difficult for the PG school to access funds generated from the sale of PG forms.

Therefore, the only option is to use the school microfinance bank. This is the advice I got from Zenith bank,Kebbi house branch and UBA Ogun house branch,CBD Abuja.

Please, I need your kind assistance as the deadline for purchase of the form is very near.

Thank you.

That is wat is affecting me nw........ I paid to Diamond
Bank in Abia State using Remita Virtual Account bt I
can't get access online. Am jst confuse nw............
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Meenanw(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please how much is the school fees for returning student?faculty of sciences
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mohat122(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
fee is 32,500.........it varies according to fac even some na 29K ur phone number plss
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
NupeZalla:
i've got some few questions to ask ya if u wont mind
I don't mind, what are the questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (84) (Reply)

UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.