Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (160506 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by otubeji1: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
pls am purely a novice I need help on Abu postgraduate admission procedure
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Sammy888:

Thanks but do you know about change after first year ie interdept/fac from 200 level/300 level
I have no idea about that, when I'm in sch I will ask one girl how she did hers. And get back to you
NB: the girl de date Sen. M. R kwankwasso as claimed.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2016
ayioghadmn:
ABU Admission 2016/2017 session Post-utme admission list update / Post-graduate Admission registration procedures.
For more inquires, complaints , your name is not among the shortlisted names on the Abu admitted list due to your low score to your course , to assist far distance candidates to register PG online, contact Mr Ayioghu, admn for assistance now.
Portal admin you get mind
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2016
JBoss25:
Abu is a very daft school, when will they release our admission list
My school no daft o
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
mrklock:

My school no daft o
have you got any idea when they will release our admission
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
JBoss25:
till second week of November...and resumption is first week of December...it may sound funny or ridiculous...but that's the fact!!!
and hey please don't ask me how I know..or any reliable source...and am not expecting u to believe me!!!!....
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
tens4real:
till second week of November...and resumption is first week of December...it may sound funny or ridiculous...but that's the fact!!!
and hey please don't ask me how I know..or any reliable source...and am not expecting u to believe me!!!!....
please are you sure
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
mrklock:

I have no idea about that, when I'm in sch I will ask one girl how she did hers. And get back to you
NB: the girl de date Sen. M. R kwankwasso as claimed.
hey! Hope no be thing wey pass me. But if na money tins no prob
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sammy888:
please are you sure
the end shall justify the means
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by RentALodge: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in ABU, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
tens4real:
resume december?? This school don't even know how to organize, very senseless people, how can we resume when people are vacating for holidays?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
tens4real:
no, the Calender is out I saw November 7th as start of lectures
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2016
JBoss25:
no, the Calender is out I saw November 7th as start of lectures
brother that November 7 is for returning Students oo not Fresher's... because if u check it well it said resumption is October 23 which the hav resume while Fresher's list is not even out talk more of resuming..so guy just chill
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by DrMaths(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2016
RentALodge:
**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in ABU, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Rentlodge?

What does that even mean
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by RentALodge: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2016
DrMaths:
Rentlodge?

What does that even mean

We are a Startup with emphasis on providing hostel accommodation for Nigerian students.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2016
tens4real:
brother that November 7 is for returning Students oo not Fresher's... because if u check it well it said resumption is October 23 which the hav resume while Fresher's list is not even out talk more of resuming..so guy just chill
I hear say na next week dey go release the admission
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
tens4real:
I hear say they're going to release it on October 31st. Wait will finally soon be over.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
JBoss25:
I hear say they're going to release it on October 31st. Wait will finally soon be over.
time will tell by the way bro where are u base am in Lagos
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
JBoss25:
resume december?? This school don't even know how to organize, very senseless people, how can we resume when people are vacating for holidays?

I don't get it why yet to be freshers lament like this. Sadly, it's always been the same every year, for fukk sake, you don't even know if you'll be admitted yet. You're already lambasting your chosen school like this. At the end, if you aren't admitted, it's your type that would go and be corrupting innocent people mind that ABU engages in segregation.

I wouldn't blame you entirely, I wouldn't, it's cos you don't know what it is yet. You all think it's about getting admission ko baa kaba? grin grin grin grin grin grin una never sabi anything Allah.

To all incoming students, please exercise patience, like I said earlier, this kinda thing is synonymous to ABU, not releasing admission list on time, I know because it happened to me also, but then, patience is all that matters. I must admit, ABU took it to another level this time around, almost no one saw it coming, returning students doing reg before freshmen, but then, biko, on behalf of my school, exercise patience with us. They would release it, hopefully tho. I'm not in any position to spread any rumor cos it wouldn't help at all, when that supposed time comes, and they don't release the list.

Keep calm, steer clear of rumors, it'll do you good, no unnecessary panic, when admission list is out, y'all would be alerted. Thanks....

And make nobody insult my school again biko, I don't take it lightly..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
barackodam:

I don't get it why yet to be freshers lament like this. Sadly, it's always been the same every year, for fukk sake, you don't even know if you'll be admitted yet. You're already lambasting your chosen school like this. At the end, if you aren't admitted, it's your type that would go and be corrupting innocent people mind that ABU engages in segregation.

I wouldn't blame you entirely, I wouldn't, it's cos you don't know what it is yet. You all think it's about getting admission ko baa kaba? grin grin grin grin grin grin una never sabi anything Allah.

To all incoming students, please exercise patience, like I said earlier, this kinda thing is synonymous to ABU, not releasing admission list on time, I know because it happened to me also, but then, patience is all that matters. I must admit, ABU took it to another level this time around, almost no one saw it coming, returning students doing reg before freshmen, but then, biko, on behalf of my school, exercise patience with us. They would release it, hopefully tho. I'm not in any position to spread any rumor cos it wouldn't help at all, when that supposed time comes, and they don't release the list.

Keep calm, steer clear of rumors, it'll do you good, no unnecessary panic, when admission list is out, y'all would be alerted. Thanks....

And make nobody insult my school again biko, I don't take it lightly..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
guy na book you dey write? All I said is that how can we resume December?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JBoss25(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
barackodam:

guy na book you dey write? All I said is that how can we resume December? No need for the long paragraphs because i really don't know who wants to read your bullshit, smh.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
JBoss25:
That wuna admission be like missing budget, rumors.......... A week after returning students finish reg.
NB: na rumor oooo
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Sammy888:
hey! Hope no be thing wey pass me. But if na money tins no prob
Its not always about the benjamins
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrklock:
Its not always about the benjamins
don't get you
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mrklock(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Sammy888:
don't get you
Its not Abt money
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrklock:

Its not Abt money
what if I pass my 200 level very well will it be workable
And is personality and connections critically paramount
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by shakrullah(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
The management of Ahmadu bello University wishes to announce to the General public that the delays experienced in the 2016/17 admission process is due to the difficulties faced by the institution in selecting the best candidates for each course. The University Governing Board wishes to Let the General Public Knows that the Scrapping of PostUtme by the federal Government have complicated everything as more than 89% of the candidates that applied for the Admission screening have all the necessary credentials need for admission consideration.
But in view of this, The MIS office who are in charge of the admission process are Under pressure both from Students and their parent to release the 2016/17 admission list, Despite the fact that list is not yet complete.
Therefore students are advised to start Checking the school portal starting from 0ctober 29th upward or visits Www.abu.edu.ng
Or visit putme.abu.edu.ng As the uploading process is currently on-going

Goodluck nd best wishes from all of us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply)

FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.