Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,301 members, 7,842,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Stop Selling Kardashian Kids Clothing,I Don't Want My Child To Be Sex Tape Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Selling Kardashian Kids Clothing,I Don't Want My Child To Be Sex Tape Star (941 Views)

Kardashian Kids Are Throwing Mom Kris Jenner A $2 Million 60th Birthday Bash / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / 'so Excited!': Kourtney,kim And Khloe Launch Toddler Apparel For Kardashian Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Selling Kardashian Kids Clothing,I Don't Want My Child To Be Sex Tape Star by salivanj: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Stop Selling Kardashian Kids Clothing... I Don't Want My Child To Grow Up To Be A Sex Tape Star

When Angelina Jolie was made an honorary dame by the Queen at Buckingham Palace earlier this month, she is sure to have kept the small talk steered towards her recent work campaigning to end rape in war zones.

It's a far cry from the typical conversations that accompanied her visits to the UK at the beginning of the 21st century, when a mischievous Angelina openly talked abut having sex in cars and even how long it would take her to steal an automobile.

Read her sexy interview: http://whatsupic.com/entertainment-usa/1414241028.html

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang Pens Touching Tribute To Late MC Longs / TWEET WAR: Funmi Iyanda And Freeze Come After Charles Novia Over Seyi Shay’s See / Who Is Your Celebrity Person Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.