Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife (56775 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by lalasticlala(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
I still love my wife, says Emeka Ike

“He disvirgined me but I’m no longer interested in him”, wife alleges battery

Ace Actor Emeka Ike yesterday prayed the Lagos Island Customary Court not to dissolved his marriage, saying he still loves his wife, Emma.

Emma had gone to court, seeking dissolution of their 12-year-old marriage.

Emeka, represented by his counsel, Abdul’Hakeem Labi-Lawal, said his client has not appeared in court because he is ill.

“My client is ill but I will try my best possible he comes on the next adjourned date. We indulge the court to give us six months from this day to see if there is possibility of settlement between the couple,” he said.

But Mrs Ike said six months was too long adding that the respondent had two years to reconcile with her but he didn’t.

She said: “The last time I wanted to speak with our children, it was my mother-in-law who

picked the call and asked if I had read Exodus 21 which says that if I go, I shouldn’t return.”

The court’s President, Chief Awos Awosola, said the court could only grant two weeks.

He said: “I am expecting Emeka Ike in this court if he really wants settlement.”

Awosola adjourned the matter till August 12 for further hearing.

After the court rose, Mrs Ike told The Nation that she wasn’t ready to return to her husband. “Over two years since I left the house, he never taught of reconciliation. He had every opportunity to ask me to return but he didn’t. So why now?”she asked.

Mrs Ike said her husband took her last two children from her when she was going for her mother’s burial in February.

“He promised to bring them to me immediately I returned from my mother’s burial but he didn’t. Even when he didn’t allow me access to see our children, I spoke with them on several occasions but now, he doesn’t allow me anymore. My children are now against me, she said.

Mrs Ike said she left her matrimonial home because she could no longer bear being tortured anymore.

“If I was still with him, I may not survive. I was 19-year old when I met him and he was the one who deflowered me. I see no reason I shouldn’t be treated with utmost respect.

“Due to physical torture, my health has been affected. There was even a time I thought I had breast cancer because I felt a lump on one part of my breast.” Mrs Ike said.

She said things became worse last Sunday when she called her husband to speak with their children.

In tears, Mrs Ike said:”I almost went mad when my first son told me on phone that if I truly loved them, I wouldn’t have abandoned them. Even my seven-year-old son whose day wouldn’t be complete without seeing me said he doesn’t love me. I love my children. I miss my children. I never abandoned them. I am in pain. They don’t have any other mother. I really need my children. I am a good woman; I endured so many things as his wife.”

The union produced four children between ages 4 and 13.

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-still-love-my-wife-says-emeka-ike/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by eyenibibio(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mr Emeka Ike always being in the news for all the wrong reasons. Well, there's nothing left for the wife to do cos he has poisoned the mind of their children against her. If it is true that he had 2 years to try and reconcile and yet refused to, he is to blame for whatever befalls his marriage & family. Those kids will one day tell the whole world the truth. Regarding the disvirgining part, that's a heads up for all you guys out there who think doing that to a girl will make her love you forever. This is your eye opener. On the other hand, forensics would say something is wrong with the whole story. Mrs Ike was deflowered at 19 years, their marriage is 12 years, her eldest child is 13 years, she left her matrimonial home 2 years ago and her youngest child is 4 years. Nairalanders, it's left for you to put the pieces together.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Madam, Pls forgive him and go back to your husband!

Whether you like it or not, remaining single while your husband is alive will brush off some honors of being a responsible woman.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by MizMyColi(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
She is mad

Live true to your sobriquet and don't spew thrash!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol she has her reasons... If I were her, I'd leave him... Wife battery isn't cool

28 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by tellwisdom: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
She is mad. No be fr better for worse?? angry

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Whizzcute(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
tongue
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by michaelwilli(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Love is blind..choii, is she a kid or wetin even cause their weda na separation abi divorce?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerian film....the disflowered virgin!! starring emeka ike grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
**in Bruno Mars voice**
baby please don't go...
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by MizMyColi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
I cannot comment on this without knowing the full story.

Women are fond of playing the victim.
I hope that's not the case this time.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Live true to your sobriquet and don't spew thrash!

Wetin?? ...do you want to show me your yansh?? Yes or no?? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Richie0974: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Marriage is now a thing that when there's a problem between them.... Its over....

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Emeka ike my role model.

Itz best they settle their misunderstanding,rather than wanting to dissolve their 12yr marriage....Children of nowadays can't endure the whims & caprices of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I will not Return Home Starring Emeka Ike,Four Children,The Court of law and Mrs ike

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Et tu EMEKA IKE??

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by NotNairalandi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Next Emeka Ike will tell us,I didn't deflowered her,na lie she de lie oooo but I still want her back! grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Chestar5(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dunno what to say undecided, i no even read wetin dey up, as i just see lalasticlala i just enta comment as per fp concern cool... Wetin consign me wit emeka ike and wifey...sad
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by admax(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am sick of these kinda news.....seems i need a break from social media before someone start telling us how many rounds of sex it took them to get them pregnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by crystalblaize1: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by DankemzI(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
I was 19-year old when I met him and he was the one who deflowered me. I see no reason I shouldn’t be treated with utmost respect.

Why should you be treated with utmost respect when you started to chop Kpomo @19?
Tell me did he dis virgin you in your Matrimonial bed/home?
Where you married to him before letting him chop your fresh tender kpomo ??

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
she should reconcile with her husband jor, the man in question has been begging her, is she gonna leave her kids and go marry another man? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love is wicked! love is wicked!! love is wicked!!! *Singing Brick and Lace*

Madam, if u still love ur husband, accept reconciliation and go back to him. If ur mind is made up to GO please do.

Life na ONCE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by babyfaceafrica: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wife battery is a no no for me...woman you can leave him if it will save ur life!!!

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by CharlieMaria(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Say no to Pre Marital Sex, to divorce and to wife beating.

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Akkord4gov: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Heeya
Person wey get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head to wear it...If this woman is good as she has claimed,I think she should return for the sake of her children,claim their love back and if this animal still continue to maltreat her,she should find a better and smart way to move out with her children

Some men likewise some women too no deserve 2nd chance but give him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by ayusco85(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
I never knew emeka ike's wife is a horticulturist. The flower business must be booming grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by gbaskiboy: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
The whole story sound like Nollywood, usual story which Emeka ike is a lover boy.
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by watchindelta(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Davido Meets Chef Nusret In Greece, Eats 24karat Gold Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.