Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories (4040 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / 10 Divorce Stories You Won’t Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by yuzjet(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bunsky:
No 2 and 3,got me laughing.......

550 cats?hope she's ok

Dunno. But something must be wrong with her.
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by MurderX: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
yuzjet:

Are u really serious about the book? Though, hv not read it.

Lizzy my married ex back in school calls up and starts talking rubbish romance we should have after reading this book, trying to relive scenes she read in the book - her marriage of 10yrs is currently in trouble held by a thin strand of hair, Clare my UK girl that's married couldn't cope with her hubby anymore after reading this book, they r separated, she talked to me a lot about this book and even sent me soft copies - I tire. Christi started discussing bondage and handcuff thinz with me after reading the book, she out of her marriage now. Ify's hubby in the UK just called her brother to say he is out, Ify was all about this book some months ago. I can go on with real people I know. I can't say what it is about the book that looses the sense/reality bolts in ladies; all they see afterward is knight in shining armour and romance, romance, romance. God help us. My 2 cents sha
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by yuzjet(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
MurderX:

Lizzy my married ex back in school calls up and starts talking rubbish romance we should have after reading this book, trying to relive scenes she read in the book - her marriage of 10yrs is currently in trouble held by a thin strand of hair, Clare my UK girl that's married couldn't cope with her hubby anymore after reading this book, they r separated, she talked to me a lot about this book and even sent me soft copies - I tire. Christi started discussing bondage and handcuff thinz with me after reading the book, she out of her marriage now. Ify's hubby in the UK just called her brother to say he is out, Ify was all about this book some months ago. I can go on with real people I know. I can't say what it is about the book that looses the sense/reality bolts in ladies; all they see afterward is knight in shining armour and romance, romance, romance. God help us. My 2 cents sha

Thanks for d elaboration. But can u share d ebook of d book with me? I'll like to read it.
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
MurderX:

How come this women were seeking you out to live out the fantasies in the book? You're meant to go for deliverance angry angry
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by MurderX: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
masonkz:

How come this women were seeking you out to live out the fantasies in the book? You're meant to go for deliverance angry angry
t

cheesy, LoL thanks,
PS: I'm not a saint - just a word of advice from the streets.
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by ItsAaliyah: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
MurderX:
9. Fifty Shades of Divorce:

Fifty Shades of Grey - Women please do not read this book, it is highly destructive and I believe it is demonic and evil. I have evidence of 5 ladies that I know personally in Nigeria and the UK who are in crisis or have crashed marriages within months of reading this book. I observed the same thing in all of them - they spoke passionately of Fifty Shades of Grey. Please again do not read this book, it corrupts the soul beyond comprehension. If you have already read it, please pray it out and replace the message in your mind with more godly data - do not attempt to practise it. Save your marriage, we don't know the sources of these books.

No offense but this is total BS.

The book is not the first erotica published so why the heck will it break marriages?

The only weird thing about the book is that it brings out the submissive side in female readers.....and dominant side in male readers.
Re: 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories by stellytwinkle(f): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Orishirishi
Banza!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} / I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating / Describe Your Spouse/boyfriend Or Girlfriend In Just One Word Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.