Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} (4024 Views)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
In fact, in many surveys, men openly declared
that they had a crush on a married neighbour
or a married female colleague in the office.
Men are drawn towards the married woman
more because of many reasons. Though men
seldom dare to approach married women to
start a relationship, they do dream of such
things inside their minds without expressing it
out.Here are some reasons behind married
women are more attractive.

reasons behind married women are more
attractive are:

1.Married Women Carry An Air Of Confidence:
Compared to single women who are not yet
into dating, married women appear to be more
confident. That confidence itself makes them
look attractive.

2.They Know What Men Want: As married
women are already experienced, they tend to
know a lot about men’s psychology and their
emotional needs. So, they can quickly assess
a man and develop a rapport.

3.They Are More Comfortable With
Themselves:
As a woman goes through
several phases, she gradually starts feeling
comfortable in her own skin. Her inhibitions
will drop a bit. Her inferiority complex will
fade out. As she ages, she will start realising
her own potential in many areas of life and
that itself makes her look more beautiful.

4.They Don’t Show Any Sign Of Insecurity:
Unlike young girls who throw immature
tantrums, married women come across as
focused people and they display a sense of
security which brings grace to their
personality.

5.They Are Unattainable: The fact that they
are unattainable makes them look more
beautiful. Yes, men develop more interest on
impossible targets compared to what’s easily
available.

6.Certainly They Aren’t Skinny: The best thing
is the fact that most of the married women
aren’t skinny. Slim women are okay,
voluptuous women are good but super skinny
women devoid of curves can’t excite men.
Only the modeling industry believes in such
illusions.

7.They Are Straight Forward: Married women
tend to be straight forward in their
conversations as they are matured and know
how to put across their point efficiently. That
makes it a pleasure to discuss any topic with
them.

8.Motherly Care+Feminine Beauty= Married
Women:
A married woman has played both
the roles. She knows how to entice a man with
her charms and at the same time, she also
knows how to take care of a man (or even
children) like a caring figure. This
combination is deadly. In fact, a woman who
knows only to seduce is inadequate. Unless a
woman wakes up to the caring side in her, she
isn’t a complete woman according to some
men. Married women are complete.

these are the reasons behind married women
are more attractive.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/reasons-behind-married-women-are-more_74.htmls

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by CoolFreeday(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm! I think some of them intentionally tease guys.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Kowor(f): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2016
They don't have time for tricks. Tent pitched. wink

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Because there are no expectations and commitments.

Because forbidden romance is hotter than newly-cooked yam just leaving the belly of a pot.

Because will-o'-the-wisps are usually more attractive than women you can easily score.

Because since a married woman has already been won by someone else, snatching her from her husband gives a sense of superiority.

Because some men are into some sort of cuckolding fetish.

Because married women are likely to have more experience in sex, are usually self-possessed, are less likely to have inferiority complex, and are more comfortable in their own skin.

Because since they are mature, they are likely to play good in a hush-hush game of affair.

Because men have evolved to chasers and have come to love competition. It is why a man would take longer than normal to orgäsm when he is having a threesöme -- a threesöme featuring him, another man, and a woman.
In his subconscious mind and in that of the other man, they are in an unspoken competition and would do their best to impress the woman sexually, thus forbearing cümming for as long as humanly possible.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Pdizzle(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Because there are no expectations and commitments.

Because forbidden romance is hotter than newly-cooked yam just leaving the belly of a pot.

Because will-o'-the-wisps are usually more attractive than women you can easily score.

Because since a married woman has already been won by someone else, snatching her from her husband gives a sense of superiority.

Because some men are into some sort of cuckolding fetish.

Because married women are likely to have more experience in sex, are most self-possessed, are less likely to have inferiority complex, and are more comfortable in their own skin.

Because since they are mature, they are likely to play good in a hush-hush game of affair.

Because men have evolved to chasers and have come to love competition. It is why a man would take longer than normal to orgäsm when he is having a threesöme -- a threesöme featuring him, another man, and a woman.
In his subconscious mind and in that of the other man, they are in an unspoken competition and would do their best to impress the woman sexually, thus forbearing cümming for as long as humanly possible.
Major key: Married women = Zero maintenance. In most cases.
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Pdizzle:

Major key: Married women = Zero maintenance. In most cases.

That's not the major key. The major key is that they are will-'o-the-wisps that have already been taken by another man. Trust me, there's nothing more euphoric than the feeling a man gets when he makes another man's wife or girl-friend his personal bìtch. It's Darwinian. Men love competition especially in mating.

We all love to eat the forbidden fruit; more dopamine is also released when we get what seems out of reach as opposed to what can easily be gotten. Which do you think would give you more pleasure and boost your ego: a fling with some random unknown chick that lives on your street or a one-night stand with Scarlet Johansen?

That's just the science behind attraction to married women. That and the possibility of getting caught adds to the thrill -- it is why sex in a car, in an elevator, in the office, in a public place, is more exciting than sex behind the four walls of the bedroom.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Op so what are we meant to do with this your analysis of a Married woman?
Exactly for what purpose?

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by missjo(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Amelian:
Op so what are we meant to do with this your analysis of a Married woman?
Exactly for what purpose?
I'm still thinking about the motivations for it, almost like making excuses for chasing married women like it's supposed to be a good thing.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by missjo(f): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
nairalanddss:
In fact, in many surveys, men openly declared
that they had a crush on a married neighbour
or a married female colleague in the office.
Men are drawn towards the married woman
more because of many reasons. Though men
seldom dare to approach married women to
start a relationship, they do dream of such
things inside their minds without expressing it
out.Here are some reasons behind married
women are more attractive.

reasons behind married women are more
attractive are:

1.Married Women Carry An Air Of Confidence:
Compared to single women who are not yet
into dating, married women appear to be more
confident. That confidence itself makes them
look attractive.

2.They Know What Men Want: As married
women are already experienced, they tend to
know a lot about men’s psychology and their
emotional needs. So, they can quickly assess
a man and develop a rapport.

3.They Are More Comfortable With
Themselves:
As a woman goes through
several phases, she gradually starts feeling
comfortable in her own skin. Her inhibitions
will drop a bit. Her inferiority complex will
fade out. As she ages, she will start realising
her own potential in many areas of life and
that itself makes her look more beautiful.

4.They Don’t Show Any Sign Of Insecurity:
Unlike young girls who throw immature
tantrums, married women come across as
focused people and they display a sense of
security which brings grace to their
personality.

5.They Are Unattainable: The fact that they
are unattainable makes them look more
beautiful. Yes, men develop more interest on
impossible targets compared to what’s easily
available.

6.Certainly They Aren’t Skinny: The best thing
is the fact that most of the married women
aren’t skinny. Slim women are okay,
voluptuous women are good but super skinny
women devoid of curves can’t excite men.
Only the modeling industry believes in such
illusions.

7.They Are Straight Forward: Married women
tend to be straight forward in their
conversations as they are matured and know
how to put across their point efficiently. That
makes it a pleasure to discuss any topic with
them.

8.Motherly Care+Feminine Beauty= Married
Women:
A married woman has played both
the roles. She knows how to entice a man with
her charms and at the same time, she also
knows how to take care of a man (or even
children) like a caring figure. This
combination is deadly. In fact, a woman who
knows only to seduce is inadequate. Unless a
woman wakes up to the caring side in her, she
isn’t a complete woman according to some
men. Married women are complete.

these are the reasons behind married women
are more attractive.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/reasons-behind-married-women-are-more_74.htmls

mynd44 lalasticlala
With the exception of motherly care, there are really no points on your list that are exclusive to married women.
Just stating the obvious.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
missjo:

I'm still thinking about the motivations for this, almost like making excuses for chasing married women like it's supposed to be a good thing.

I wonder too, all these Fucvk bois that won't allow even the married women to rest.. Smhhh. Thinking se3x is all there is to life.. angry

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
All this is story.
The major reason why some men, especially the younger ones chase after married women is Zero Maintenance!

There is a limit to what you can give and what she can collect in order not to arouse her husband's suspicions.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by missjo(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too, all these Fucvk bois that won't allow even the married women to rest.. Smhhh. Thinking se3x is all there is to life.. angry
LOL, it's definitely a fvck boi trait, no mincing words.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by missjo(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:
All this is story.
The major reason why some men, especially the younger ones chase after married women is Zero Maintenance!

There is a limit to what you can give and what she can collect in order not to arouse her husband's suspicions.

And may I add, such guys usually are the ones on the receiving end of gifts and cash.
It's a hussle
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2016
missjo:

And may I add, such guys usually are the ones on the receiving end of gifts and cash.
It's a hussle
Gbam!
If you say you don't have, they'll expect you to collect from your husband and give them sef.

Serious f>ck boys.
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by missjo(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Gbam!
If you say you don't have, they'll expect you to collect from your husband and give them sef.

Serious f>ck boys.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:
All this is story.

So now you know how men feel but the other day you didn't believe men can know how women feel. Interesting.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You're wrong! That's not the core reason.
Carry out a poll on Nairaland and ask all the men why they would shoot for a married woman.

So now you know how men feel but the other day you didn't believe men can know how women feel. Interesting. grin

I am not in the mood for banters. Maybe you missed out the 'SOME'.
The 'other day' was on breastfeeding_ I have first hand experience on that, you don't.
This is on men chasing after married women, I am married_ I get those advances regularly_ still first hand experience.

I am speaking from the female point of view.
Talk your own and .... smiley

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

I am not in the mood for banters.
The 'other day' was on breastfeeding_ I have first hand experience on that, you don't.

Agreed. Do you also have first-hand experience on why men chase married women? Have you chased a married woman before to know what drives the men that do? Have you had an extramarital affair before? Yes? No?

This is on men chasing after married women, I am married_ I get those advances on the regular_ still first hand experience

You got married recently -- about last year or so, and still look considerably young, the guys probably made advances not knowing you were married. Were you putting on your wedding ring?

And getting advances is not the same as being involved with men outside your marriage. Did you sit those who made passes at you and ask them why they did so, knowing that you're married? If you didn't then you have no first-hand experience.

I am speaking from the female point of view.
Talk your own and .... smiley

I already did. I was merely casting a sepia tone on the nonsense you wrote on that breastfeeding thread. smiley
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Agreed. Do you also have first-hand experience on why men chase married women? Have you chased a married woman to know what drives the men that do? Have you had an extramarital affair before?

You got married recently -- about last year or so, and look considerably young, the guys probably made advances not knowing you were married.

And getting advances is not the same as actually being involved with men outside your marriage. Did you sit those who made passes at you and ask them why they did so, knowing that you're married? If you didn't then you have no first-hand experience.

I already did. I was only casting a sepia tone on the nonsense you wrote on that breastfeeding thread. smiley
I don't need to sit them down to know neither did I rule out the points the OP listed, I added an extra one_ which to me, applies to some guys.
Do I need to be a man before I know the tip of his dick gets lotsa sensation? : grin

You don't know when I got married, you can't even guess. If I tell you, you won't even believe.

Na you write nonsense o, with that your penis-feeding.

Come to think of it, why do most of these men go after the married women that are well taken care of?
Without sounding immodest, why not gate men and bricklayers wives? I guess those ones are not confident and all the points listed here...

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

I don't need to sit them down to know

So how did you know?

neither did I rule out the points the OP listed, I added an extra one_ which to me applies to some guys.

“Which to me” sounds arbitrary. You still haven't proven how you know what you say you know nor have you stated a valid first-hand experience.

Do I need to be a man before I know the tip of his dick gets lotsa sensation? : grin

Relevance?

You don't know when I got married, you can't even guess. If I tell you, you won't even believe.

You got married between 2014–2016. Deny it all you want. You only deactivated your former account because of your newly-acquired marital status.

Na you write nonsense o, with that your penis-feeding.
Come to think of it, why do most of these men go after the married women that are well taken care of?
Without sounding immodest, why not gate men and bricklayers wives? I guess those ones are not confident and all the points listed here...

It is for the same reason most girls/women go after rich married men rather than poor married men. Everyone loves financial security.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

So how did you know?

“Which to me” sounds arbitrary. You still haven't proven how you know what you say you know nor have you stated a valid first-hand experience.

Relevance?

You got married between 2014–2016. Deny it all you want. You only deactivated your former account because of your newly-acquired marital status.

It is for the same reason most girls/women go after rich married men rather than poor married men. Everyone loves financial security.

Your last paragraph sums it all up.
At least you've finally agreed some of them hit on married women for the same reason I listed.

You're smart, very smart_ but the only thing Nairaland knows about me, is that which I want out. smiley
I actually laughed reading that...lols
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by 5minsmadness: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Disgusting thread. Encouraging men to chase after married women.
Feminists wont see this and protest o. Them be preening their feathers enjoying the attention.

This thread has dubious purpose.

Mods, take this thread down angry

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Your last paragraph sums it all up.
At least you've finally agreed some of them hit on married women for the same reason I listed.

Don't get me wrong, I never said your reason was wrong, I was merely gibing you when I asked why you think you can tell what drives men to chase married women, yet asserted few weeks ago that men cannot talk about women affairs.

You're smart, very smart_ but the only thing Nairaland knows about me, is that which I want out. smiley
I actually laughed reading that...lols

If you laughed it's only because my comment was spritzed with the scents of truth.

At least you didn't repudiate it. grin
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Don't get me wrong, I never said your reason was wrong, I was only gibing you when I asked why you think you can tell what drives men to chase married women, yet asserted few weeks ago that men cannot talk about women affairs.
If you laughed it's only because my comment was spritzed with the scents of truth.
At least you didn't repudiate it. grin

Okay then,once again we're in consensus.

Nah, it's actually very wrong. I just didn't see the need to repudiate or elucidate.
I rather plead the fifth cheesy
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by steppin: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
What's attractive about a fat, old second hand cargo?

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Okay then,once again we're in consensus.

Nah, it's actually very wrong. I just didn't see the need to repudiate or elucidate.
I rather plead the fifth cheesy

Even if I was right, you wouldn't admit it.

You don't look like you've been married for long sha. Unless Photoshop can now make people look younger.

The US constitution doesn't apply on Nigerian soil. Sorry. tongue

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by dangotesmummy: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:
Disgusting thread. Encouraging men to chase after married women.
Feminists wont see this and protest o. Them be preening their feathers enjoying the attention.

This thread has dubious purpose.

Mods, take this thread down angry
exactly. Very repulsive. Whats more irritating is that some so called loose and shameless v@gynas are encouraging them

Meanwhile when their husbands start running after married women they'll be the ones to come here opening stories that touches THE SOUL thread
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Beamborla(f): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op, those qualities are not exclusive to married women alone and I don't think it matters if you are married or not, it's an individual thing.

The main reason is because humans are generally attracted to what they know is forbidden/what they can't have. Even the Bible agrees that anything stolen and eaten in secret is sweet.

...and yeah! The low mentainance.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Even if I was right, you wouldn't admit it.

You don't look like you've been married for long sha. Unless Photoshop can now make people look younger.

The US constitution doesn't apply on Nigerian soil. Sorry. tongue

Long is subjective...
Maybe photoshop, maybe I married when I was 18, maybe I look 'younger'.

Trust me, you were wrong.

Help us to tell homeboys to leave married women alone. grin
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Long is subjective...
Maybe photoshop, maybe I married when I was 18, maybe I look 'younger'.

Okay, maybe you married when you were younger. I just thought because I never saw you reveal your marital status with your former account that you weren't married.

Trust me, you were wrong.

Help us to tell homeboys to leave married women alone. grin

Sorry, I'm not T.D Jakes. I could care less about the morality of guys boinkïng married women, insofar as the women out of olojukokoro and incontinence willingly gave themselves out.

Even me, I can never flirt or make passes at a married woman — totally not my thing; but so long as I'm still unmarried and a married woman approaches me, or as they say, gives me green light, I would scrëw the devil out of her. Well, so long as she has all the qualities I look out for.

No offense to all the married women out there.

Instead of asking me to admonish my home-boys, you should be telling married women to keep it in the family and to stop being greedy. Na greed kill Judas! grin

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by 5minsmadness: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oh for goodness sake. Ewww.
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:
Oh for goodness sake. Ewww.

Drop this sanctimonius attitude.

Am I Still Married? / Death Before Dishonor / I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78