Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,170 members, 7,845,842 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend (79476 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) / E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Deepfreezer(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2014
mimifavour:
Nice.. non of my business duo
you jealous?
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Deepfreezer(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
gulfer:
Mikel is on a long thing, Russians; don't say I didn't tell you. Is this why Abrahamovic has not thrown him out? All the money made will be sucked out, mark my words!
HI HATER
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Truth24:
So him girlfriend na white woman ba..... Chaii dis guy is a big disappointment

Disappointment to who and how?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
missdebs:
are we nigerians girls not good enough biko sad

Yes, majority of you are not good enough.

Not anywhere near good enough.

It is far easier to find good enough girls from other races, backgrounds and regions.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
how many nigerian women married to nigerian footballers are giving their husbands trouble? The whitey looks like a digger to me.

How many of them are in decent shape after popping out just one child?

They know the reasons why they cannot even give trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rhozabeth:

I just pity this guy for wanting to marry a white girl! These girls will marry u for ur money and when u stop making the money they file for divorce and u will be made to pay them off with whatever is left! Guy it is not too late to back out! This is not an opinion it is an advise!

A moronic advise from a fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
fairygeh:
What a shame,so fine girls don finish for naija abi.big Hisssssssss

No, fine girls still dey Naija, he just prefers the high potential of being with someone with a stinking attitude.

Something very synonymous with fine Naija girls.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
omar22:

Most French speaking Africans tend to marry white Europeans

Its we Nigerians and Ghanaians who tend to stick to our own... A Sierra Leone wont marry someone outside his village let alone from another country

I think majority of successful black men should go outside the black race for a partner.

Many do and I like it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by lekopolly(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigeria girl no suit him that why
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by SenatorJames(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Congrats to him, nothing concerns me about who he chooses to marry. who am I to question Keshi's anointed player.
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Sunnycent(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Vote for chris viral for mr nairaland tomorrow and on saturday. 8AM to 5PM. Thanks!
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by prospaj: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Obtain loan from renmoney at avery affordable interest for salary earners. No collateral nd must reside in lagos
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2014
angry angry
lilmax:
no
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Crispels:

Do u think she doesn't have her own money Don't be suprised if this girl is richer than mikel.

Her dad is a russian billionaire,one of the richest men in the world

Well said......
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by twentycent(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Mikel is smart and feel he doesn't know his onus and I know because I schooled in Kutuwenji&Nijeristan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
he knows what he's doin'.
Dude's gonna make it real big over there.
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by lordcornel(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
missdebs:
are we nigerians girls not good enough biko sad

Is called "CHOICE"..
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by ThaBraidez(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ibime:

Actually, the woman's father is a billionaire.

Na Mikel catch Maga.
lololol, i f_ckin saw that punch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Mr Ibu And Family(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.