Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (79379 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by dodgelord: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

I can't wait to marry my Agubabym ���."

#AguAnna2022

29 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kakaaa77: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

I can't wait to marry my Agubabym ���."

#AguAnna2022
Hmmmm' Is gender cheesy cheesy

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Jacobx007: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2022
You want to kill him abi?

364 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2022
is her choice I no fit talk forgive me

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Laslas...Na clout go kill this generation

303 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Lolz loosed clout chaser,

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Na clout chaser Na clout chaser before you know ring dne enter her hand, snakey done enter cave, belle don rise like wetin dem add yeast.

Make una dey there dey talk.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Robasy: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2022
My dear Annam, you can forward your application for consideration. We will contact you once screening commences for the position of Aguba's spouse. �

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by beautyhd: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Olanma, God will grant you that your heart desires.

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
The man should give it a thought, he has nothing to lose. If the girl either changes her mind or begin to show negative behaviours later in the future, he may as well let her go, life goes on and as I said before, he has nothing to lose.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
B*itch!

So u can inherit his house when u know the old head will soon kick the bucket!

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Idamond: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
this country na cruise...she is looking free inheritance

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by AgentGoat: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Carry your useless sef comot for here. This is not joke.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Women!!! Women!! Women!
Trust that girl at your own peri

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Y u no marry am when him dey homeless??
You for marry am when him no geh money....

You wan come Chop & Dump abi?

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmm.... Ends shall never wonder shocked

Oh, sorry, wonders shall never end cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
that last picture show say normal level na hooker you be... ;Dthat last picture show say normal level na hooker you be...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
So that you'll fúck him to death and inherit the property that was gifted to him by the church. You plans shall fail.

This I have seen.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by McOluOmo: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
The future is what again....?
She's someone's girlfriend oo'
U can imagine how that her boyfriend would feel right now.....after spending so much money on her thinking he'll one day make her his wife..

That is the reason why I always say....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by stano2(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Haaaa… I hope no be accommodation and Free food the move this lady. Meanwhile

Peter Obi goes to Arise TV and discusses National issues while others go to Arise TV and discuss Peter Obi.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Blizzy300: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
TF undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
This one na opportunity she de find.

What this gender and love for money wouldn't do, doesn't exist

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Thief , Nsuka Prostitutes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kweensheba: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Some people are ready to chase clout at every given opportunity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Mindlog: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
How does cooking with firewood makes one wife material?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Badgers14: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
This life sef grin cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by ngozika2us(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Please speak with sense... U don't know what u r saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Attention seeker! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Female Fan Goes Gaga For Wizkid On Stage At STARBOYFEST / Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.