Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love (1706 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2014
If you think having sex is sweet try having sex with someone you love more than anything else, you will realize it is even more pleasurable but still you are just being introduced to real pleasure. Every marriage and romantic love is a shadow and representation of the relationship between Christ and his bride (the Church ). Here is a principle; when the reality comes the shadow is no longer needed. When Christ have finally marry his bride there will no longer be marriage (Matt 22:30). The pleasure you enjoy when you are in bed with someone you are so in love with will be nothing compared with what the bride will feel in the presence of her husband (Christ ), sex last for a very short time but this will last for eternity. On that day you will look back and laugh at the way you desire and enjoy having sex.

1 Like

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Ukutsgp(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:
If you think having sex is sweet try having sex with someone you love more than anything else, you will realize it is even more pleasurable but still you are just being introduced to real pleasure. Every marriage and romantic love is a shadow and representation of the relationship between Christ and his bride (the Church ). Here is a principle; when the reality comes the shadow is no longer needed. When Christ have finally marry his bride there will no longer be marriage (Matt 22:30). The pleasure you enjoy when you are in bed with someone you are so in love with will be nothing compared with what the bride will feel in the presence of her husband (Christ ), sex last for a very short time but this will last for eternity. On that day you will look back and laugh at the way you desire and enjoy having sex.
so you would remember how u bleep your woman in heaven?
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by plaetton: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:

So Christianity is all about sex with Jesus.
Wow!
No thanks.
Give me a local maiden instead.

Now I know why Christians are obsessed with homosexuality and self-service.
Perverts.

2 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Now I understand why it has taken Jesus so long to come.

4 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Interesting perspective OP, and you are very right. The Bible is all about sex wink

2 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
I like your comments, I find it very funny grin grin grin. But the truth I'm trying to bring out is that being in heaven is far more pleasurable than sex or any other thing on earth cheesy.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
God is the author of romance, the Bible tell of the most romantic love story. Every verse in the bible is saturated with the sweet romance between Christ and his bride. It an everlasting romantic story. If you think you know romance and you don't the ancient but eternal romance between Christ and his bride, then you don't really know romance.

2 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by plaetton: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:
I like your comments, I find it very funny grin grin grin. But the truth I'm trying to bring out is that being in heaven is far more pleasurable than sex or any other thing on earth cheesy.
You mean that god made sex pleasurable so that we can see what heaven is like?
So why do deeply religious people have so many hangups on sexual variety?

And also, what are you still on earth when you could be in heaven copulating with Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
let's suspend our brains for just a minute and think about this;
If heaven exists...and you happen to be there, would you feel orga.smic anymore with the knowledge that your dad is in hell? undecided

1 Like

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
davien:
let's suspend our brains for just a minute and think about this;
If heaven exists...and you happen to be there, would you feel orga.smic anymore with the knowledge that your dad is in hell? undecided

When Christ come family will cease to exist, for every family is a shadow, a type and a representation of the real family which is the family of God. Your true dad is God, you true brothers and sisters are your fellow believers. This means that in heaven all your families are there for we would be one big happy family.

1 Like

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
plaetton:

You mean that god made sex pleasurable so that we can see what heaven is like?
So why do deeply religious people have so many hangups on sexual variety?
Because it must be done in the way God planed it, remember it is a shadow of something therefore the shadow must resemble the thing it represent.

plaetton:

And also, what are you still on earth when you could be in heaven copulating with Christ?
Being in heaven will be more fun but I have work to do here.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:

When Christ come family will cease to exist, for every family is a shadow, a type and a representation of the real family which is the family of God. Your true dad is God, you true brothers and sisters are your fellow believers. This means that in heaven all your families are there for we would be one big happy family.
Stop tap-dancing around my question.... undecided
Will you still be in an orga.smic state when you are aware that your dad is being roasted for an eternity?
And by the way if families cease to exist....then whatever you that is in "heaven" is not really you.....because it is the experiences and impacts your loved ones had/has in you that constitutes a part of your ideals..
So removing those loved ones.....changes your ideals and since ideals make up who you are....it changes you.... smiley
I could jokingly say you're points makes the heaven idea into a matrix....where minds are altered upon entry to orgas.mic states.. lol

1 Like

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2014
davien:
Stop tap-dancing around my question.... undecided
Will you still be in an orga.smic state when you are aware that your dad is being roasted for an eternity?
And by the way if families cease to exist....then whatever you that is in "heaven" is not really you.....because it is the experiences and impacts your loved ones had/has in you that constitutes a part of your ideals..
So removing those loved ones.....changes your ideals and since ideals make up who you are....it changes you.... smiley
I could jokingly say you're points makes the heaven idea into a matrix....where minds are altered upon entry to orgas.mic states.. lol

Wake up to the reality and stop being attached to shadows and types. Christ is the reality.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2014
davien:
2Cor 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." The you that is in heaven is the born again you, the one that is a child of God. The old you can never enter heaven. And what make up this new you is the experience and the impact of God's love (your true father's love ). Yes your ideals need to change because Christianity is about getting you mind renewed by the word of God. Eph 4:23-24 "and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness."
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Wake up to the reality and stop being attached to shadows and types. Christ is the reality.
A reality of 41,000 denominations... undecided
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by plaetton: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

At least we now know that you value heavenly sex with Jesus far above your family.
I pity them.

As for me, I would eagerly wage war and defeat all the armies of heaven for my FAMILY.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

At least we now know that you value heavenly sex with Jesus far above your family.
I pity them.
As for me, I would eagerly wage war and defeat all the armies of heaven for my FAMILY.
considering the fact that is strife within families, brothers killing each other, father raping daughters etc. There is no better family than the family born of the God who is love. This family knows what love really is and I will gladly give up anybody or anything to be a member of such a family. Again the family of God is the reality all other families are shadows, types and representation. Which do you prefer a family of spiritual dead men who could turn against each other at anytime or a family born of love which is the reality.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
davien:
A reality of 41,000 denominations... undecided

There are many gullible Christians who has allowed themselves to be deceived in their search for Christ but I know you are wiser than them and you can find Christ even in the mist of 41,000 denominations.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by plaetton: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

considering the fact that is strife within families, brothers killing each other, father raping daughters etc. There is no better family than the family born of the God who is love. This family knows what love really is and I will gladly give up anybody or anything to be a member of such a family. Again the family of God is the reality all other families are shadows, types and representation. Which do you prefer a family of spiritual dead men who could turn against each other at anytime or a family born of love which is the reality.
Oh. I am sorry.
I didn't know that you had it that bad.
I guess I am very lucky.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Oh. I am sorry.
I didn't know that you had it that bad.
I guess I am very lucky.

Deep down in you, you wish there is something more than man's version of family. It is a saying that the enemy of a man is within his household (family ). It is very clear that man has lost the concept of family. Why don't you come meet the Creator of families and join the only true and real family (the family of God ).
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

There are many gullible Christians who has allowed themselves to be deceived in their search for Christ but I know you are wiser than them and you can find Christ even in the mist of 41,000 denominations.
Although i wouldn't call myself wiser....I would just like to know if any of the "god/gods" people have claimed are true...whether christian,hindu,etc....
And how do you know you've found the right version of christianity among the 41,000?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
davien:
Although i wouldn't call myself wiser....I would just like to know if any of the "god/gods" people have claimed are true...whether christian,hindu,etc....
And how do you know you've found the right version of christianity among the 41,000?

I didn't found the right version of Christianity, I found God and if I can do it then you could also find God. Or are you afraid you will miss it, do you think you are one of those gullible people who can easily be deceived by pretenders. Well if you are scared I will help you find Christ.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I didn't found the right version of Christianity, I found God and if I can do it then you could also find God. Or are you afraid you will miss it, do you think you are one of those gullible people who can easily be deceived by pretenders. Well if you are scared I will help you find Christ.
Not scared.....only curious.
Now what exactly is the christian "god" and how did you know or became aware of such?
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2014
davien:
Not scared.....only curious.
Now what exactly is the christian "god" and how did you know or became aware of such?

I can't really say I found him but he found me. He revealed himself to me and I fell in love with him. Oh! how real is he, such a loving father. At a time when I was passing through difficulty he told me he listens to my every thought and it breaks his heart to hear me worried. Then, I was still young in faith and I could hardly recognize his voice. So when I went to Church I told him if he was the one who spoke to me the other time, let the preach call me and tell me my present thought. And before that service was over the preach called me out and told me my thought. Now I was sure it was God speaking. Ever since, God has shown me nothing but love even when I don't deserve it. And he loves you too, if only you allow him express his love for you.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I can't really say I found him but he found me. He revealed himself to me and I fell in love with him.
physically or through your mind and/or dreams?
Oh! how real is he, such a loving father.
If it isn't human,how can you qualify with a "he" and what makes you think this "he" is a "father" and not just posing as one?
Even still how can you tell if its not just your mind creating a buffer reality or imaginary friend?
At a time when I was passing through difficulty he told me he listens to my every thought and it breaks his heart to hear me worried.
Really?..."he" told you "he" listens and it "breaks his heart to hear you worried"?...how exactly did "he" tell you this...
All I want to know is if there is a determinant of finding out what's really there and what isn't......was there a way you used to determine this?
Then, I was still young in faith and I could hardly recognize his voice. So when I went to Church I told him if he was the one who spoke to me the other time, let the preach call me and tell me my present thought. And before that service was over the preach called me out and told me my thought.
Mind reading?...sorry but I can't take your claim of that....
And couldn't it be that your loud prayers made you known to the preacher?
Now I was sure it was God speaking.
How can you tell?...because a preacher read your mind?...haven't you read a passage in the bible about the girl with "the diving spirit"?....although I don't believe such claims in the bible but since you do.....how can you tell you aren't being led astray?
Ever since, God has shown me nothing but love even when I don't deserve it. And he loves you too, if only you allow him express his love for you.
Is this the same "god" that allegedly made a 24/7 eternal torture centre?
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
davien:
And couldn't it be that your loud prayers made you known to the preacher?

I saw the anointing of God in him as he preach and I prayed to God in my heart. The preacher couldn't possibly hear me. And that was the first time a preacher called me and give me a word from God.
God was trying to reveal his love for me. God Almighty, the ruler of the whole universe has enough time to sit down and listen to my thought. He couldn't find anything better to do because to him I'm the most captivating thing in the whole universe.
Such love is what you long for. You can come up with logical argument but the truth is that you desire to experience the love of God.
If only you allow him he will unleash his untamed love on you. I tell you, his love will intoxicate you and you will find a satisfaction the world can't give.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I saw the anointing of God in him as he preach and I prayed to God in my heart. The preacher couldn't possibly hear me. And that was the first time a preacher called me and give me a word from God.
God was trying to reveal his love for me. God Almighty, the ruler of the whole universe has enough time to sit down and listen to my thought. He couldn't find anything better to do because to him I'm the most captivating thing in the whole universe.
Such love is what you long for. You can come up with logical argument but the truth is that you desire to experience the love of God.
If only you allow him he will unleash his untamed love on you. I tell you, his love will intoxicate you and you will find a satisfaction the world can't give.
In all fairness I appreciate the responses, but you are skipping my questions and instead proselytizing.....that isn't honest...
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
davien:
In all fairness I appreciate the responses, but you are skipping my questions and instead proselytizing.....that isn't honest...

This is the truth: God loves you and you need him.
You may try to fight it, harden you heart. But you know it true, that tiny voice in your heart proves it true.
Why fight it?
Why resist the call of love?
All God what is to allow him express his love for you.
Would you turn your back to love and head towards hell.
What of if hell is real?
Are you going to ignore the fact that you might end up burning for eternity?
Well I know hell is not for you because God has chosen you for love and not for wrath.
Come now to him.
Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by davien(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

This is the truth: God loves you and you need him.
I'm not in need of the christian "god" concept nor aware that it exists nor has any human emotions whatsoever... undecided

You may try to fight it, harden you heart. But you know it true, that tiny voice in your heart proves it true.
It is very clear now that you are just preaching instead of having a conversation...how do you expect a realization of anything if you just want to hear yourself talk?

Why fight it?
Again.....? No offense but its become very common place to think I'm fighting "god"...when actually I'm asking for the claims to be justified....you can't fight the bogey man when there's nothing in the closet....

Why resist the call of love?
Call of "love"?...are you in anyway reading too many love texts?

All God what is to allow him express his love for you.
Then if that is true, all "it" has to do is show up.....and/or give justification for itself....if indeed such a thing as a "god" exists...

Would you turn your back to love and head towards hell.
Let me put it this way......some hooligans come to a shop and demand that the owner p pledges monetary funds to the mafia......obey and there'll be "peace"....disobey and they torture you...
How is that example different from worship "god" and you'll get everlasting life......don't and it'll send you to "..hell"
And "hell" means nothing to me either.....extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

What of if hell is real?
If in some way the christian "hell" is real and indeed disbelief gives you a ticket there and a being that called itself "loving" and "merciful" really made it..then I would have a 1st class trip there...
I'm not going to start believing a claim because of another unjustified claim to justify it....
If the greatest crime to the christian "god" is disbelief and not actually the deeds done....then your "god" is no different than a human tyrant....
Here is a little food for thought...
If hitler gave his life to "christ " before he died.....he'd be in "heaven"...And Nelson Mandela would instead be in "hell" for not doing so... after freeing a nation his reward would be an eternal punishment....still think the christian "god" concept is merciful?...

Are you going to ignore the fact that you might end up burning for eternity?
Unlike you I do not ignore posts...and know the difference between a fact and a claim....."hell" is a claim,not a fact.... facts can be proven and/or shown to be true...
And if you think the claim is a fact....why do you ignore other christian denomination versions of "hell"?......is yours more believable?
Now still considering if I went to hell......would my parents who are bible believing deacons in church still be in an orgas.mic state in "heaven" knowing that poor old davien is being roasted for eternity..

Well I know hell is not for you because God has chosen you for love and not for wrath.
Come now to him.
You know "hell" is not for me?...lol.... smiley
If "god" choses who gets in/out of "heaven/hell" then there isn't much I can do is there? This just implies that i'm going as scripted.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love by Hiswordxray(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2014
davien:
I'm not in need of the christian "god" concept nor aware that it exists nor has any human emotions whatsoever... undecided It is very clear now that you are just preaching instead of having a conversation...how do you expect a realization of anything if you just want to hear yourself talk?
Again.....? No offense but its become very common place to think I'm fighting "god"...when actually I'm asking for the claims to be justified....you can't fight the bogey man when there's nothing in the closet....
Call of "love"?...are you in anyway reading too many love texts?
Then if that is true, all "it" has to do is show up.....and/or give justification for itself....if indeed such a thing as a "god" exists...
Let me put it this way......some hooligans come to a shop and demand that the owner p pledges monetary funds to the mafia......obey and there'll be "peace"....disobey and they torture you...
How is that example different from worship "god" and you'll get everlasting life......don't and it'll send you to "..hell"
And "hell" means nothing to me either.....extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...
If in some way the christian "hell" is real and indeed disbelief gives you a ticket there and a being that called itself "loving" and "merciful" really made it..then I would have a 1st class trip there...
I'm not going to start believing a claim because of another unjustified claim to justify it....
If the greatest crime to the christian "god" is disbelief and not actually the deeds done....then your "god" is no different than a human tyrant....
Here is a little food for thought...
If hitler gave his life to "christ " before he died.....he'd be in "heaven"...And Nelson Mandela would instead be in "hell" for not doing so... after freeing a nation his reward would be an eternal punishment....still think the christian "god" concept is merciful?...
Unlike you I do not ignore posts...and know the difference between a fact and a claim....."hell" is a claim,not a fact.... facts can be proven and/or shown to be true...
And if you think the claim is a fact....why do you ignore other christian denomination versions of "hell"?......is yours more believable?
Now still considering if I went to hell......would my parents who are bible believing deacons in church still be in an orgas.mic state in "heaven" knowing that poor old davien is being roasted for eternity..
You know "hell" is not for me?...lol.... smiley
If "god" choses who gets in/out of "heaven/hell" then there isn't much I can do is there? This just implies that i'm going as scripted.. undecided

There are a lot of things you don't understand but you can't know God with your head but with your heart.
That is how satan blinds people; he teaches them to reason with there head.
When it comes to love, it a thing of the heart.
God is love and you can only know him when you learn to reason with your heart.
Of cause he is trying to reach you but you are too dominated with your head, you can't hear him that way.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? / M.F.M Bride's Looks For Church Marriage And Reception / 5 Nights Of Glory 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.