Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos (1300 Views)

Youths Protest INEC’S Electoral Fraud And Nigerian Army In Rivers State(photos) / Photos: Top Rivers APC Members Tear Gassed At INEC HQ In Abuja / Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by urshawmoore(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Protest by The Nucleus Group @ INEC HQ, Lagos.. pls avoid driving through Birrel Avenue around sabo, Yaba. Use alternative route.

1 Like

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by skyeboy98(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
What are they protesting for?
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by urshawmoore(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
More pics

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by erunz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
this is the handiwork of tinubu and is cohort, always crying foul. if they like let protest to hell fire, na them sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by urshawmoore(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
They feel the distribution of the permanent voters card exercise by inec wasnt properly done in Lagos state. They also complained about the reduction of the total number of registered voters (in 2011) published by inec in Lagos.
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by tope777(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
urshawmoore:
They feel the distribution of the permanent voters card exercise by inec wasnt properly done in Lagos state. They also complained about the reduction of the total number of registered voters (in 2011) published by inec in Lagos.
Because this is time to expose those double registrant....sorry tinubu, Lagos going going

5 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by jmaine: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
I passed through the route a few minutes ago and all is calm . . . The security presence at the INEC office is impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by eke419: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Alphaoscar: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
tope777:

Because this is time to expose those double registrant....sorry tinubu, Lagos going going

You saTANist always blame your opponents for your failure and misfortunes.

FYI, lots of lagosians have not seen INEC officials talk less of their PVC in their polling units even in the so-called 11 local governments.

I traveled all the way from Ogun state to Lagos and I spent good 3days hoping to collect my PVC and I was faced with empty polling units. People were told to wait till Sunday and still no show from inec and you expect us to keep quiet?

4 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

FYI, lots of lagosians have not seen INEC officials talk less of their PVC in their polling units even in the so-called 11 local governments.

I traveled all the way from Ogun state to Lagos and I spent good 3days hoping to collect my PVC and I was faced with empty polling units. People were told to wait till Sunday and still no show from inec and you expect us to keep quiet?

In my ward, INEC did not show up.
I hope we will not be disenfranchised of our right.
Because it will be so painful for someone to vote on my behalf without my consent.

3 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

I would normally not respond to you because you are an APigC demon and I don't have any business with evil men.
But you have just confirmed what he said.
So after registering in Ogun State you repeated the same in lagos.
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU!

But till then remember, it's
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gabbysky:

I would normally not respond to you because you are an APigC demon and I don't have any business with evil men.
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU!

GEJ TILL 2019

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF FRUSTRATION.
I THINK IT IS WISER FOR YOU TO ASK FOR WHY HE WOULD LEAVE OGUN TO PICK UP PVC CARD IN LAGOS.
THEN YOU CAN JUDGE HIM BASED ON HIS RESPONSE.
FOR NOW, YOU ARE NOT UNBIASED.

2 Likes

Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Alphaoscar: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gabbysky:

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU!

GEJ TILL 2019

Typical saTANist will shallow faculty!!!

Let me help you out, I registered in Lagos , Agege precisely but currently on assignment in Ogun state and my PVC ordinarily should be in Lagos but both the card and official are no where to be found and you expect me to keep quiet because I am not in support of your inept GEJ? and FYI, this exercise will affect your fellow saTANist as well even though it may be in small magnitude compared to the people's party.
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Alphaoscar: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Olaolufred:

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF FRUSTRATION.
I THINK IT IS WISER FOR YOU TO ASK FOR WHY HE WOULD LEAVE OGUN TO PICK UP PVC CARD IN LAGOS.
THEN YOU CAN JUDGE HIM BASED ON HIS RESPONSE.
FOR NOW, YOU ARE NOT UNBIASED.

Thanks for helping in schooling that goblin bro!!!
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
IN MY COMPANY, MANY OF US HAD RELOCATED FROM OUR FORMER RESIDENCE.
TWO CASES MADE VOTING IMPOSSIBLE OR WILL BE HARD.
THEY ARE COMPANY DRIVERS.
REGISTERED AT BARIGA. VOTED THRICE 2003, 2007 &2011 AT BARIGA.
NOW THEY LIVE IN THEIR OWN HOUSE AT IJOKO, OGUN STATE.
WOULD YOU SAY THEY ARE FRAUD JUST BECAUSE GOD HAD BLESSED THEM?.
I AM LUCKY THAT I CAN STILL MAKE ABOUT 3 KM TRECK TO MY FORMER CENTRE.
WE MUST GROW ABOVE REASONING THAT ARE STEREOTYPED.
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by desgiezd(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
At the place where I registered, INEC officials did not turn up on Friday and Saturday. I went there on Sunday, 4.00pm. The only person at the premises of the Primary School was a staff of that school and he told me that INEC people were there in the morning and discovered that the cards they had with them were meant for another registration centre. They promised coming back with the correct cards and by the time I went there at 4.00pm, they were yet to show up.

Now, will I refuse to go to work on Monday simply because I want to collect voters' card?

Even if I did not go, what's the guarantee that INEC will perform?

Its such a sloppy, wishy-washy arrangement by INEC. Very disappointing!
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by banki(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
this excerise is a sham I know of some people here in Abuja who have their pvcs, they did not go to the inec office they stilk have their tvcs with them.....

na so we go dey dey?
Re: Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos by Alphaoscar: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Olaolufred:
IN MY COMPANY, MANY OF US HAD RELOCATED FROM OUR FORMER RESIDENCE.
TWO CASES MADE VOTING IMPOSSIBLE OR WILL BE HARD.
THEY ARE COMPANY DRIVERS.
REGISTERED AT BARIGA. VOTED THRICE 2003, 2007 &2011 AT BARIGA.
NOW THEY LIVE IN THEIR OWN HOUSE AT IJOKO, OGUN STATE.
WOULD YOU SAY THEY ARE FRAUD JUST BECAUSE GOD HAD BLESSED THEM?.
I AM LUCKY THAT I CAN STILL MAKE ABOUT 3 KM TRECK TO MY FORMER CENTRE.
WE MUST GROW ABOVE REASONING THAT ARE STEREOTYPED.

Its better they apply for voters card transfer to their current locality . my own relocation is still temporarily and I am mostly in Lagos during public holidays which means I will likely be in Lagos during the general elections.

(1) (Reply)

18 Critical Things Former President Obasanjo Said About President Jonathan / The Many Sins Of Gen Muhammadu Leko Buhari And Why Nigerians Must Vote Wisely / This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.