Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (35772 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
The Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh should fly his family back to Mubi to prove this?

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by victorazy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
WASH!
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by arewatech(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Brb
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Udehpaschal1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Getting more and more interesting by the day
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by internetpo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
kill them all
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by mega13(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Who is that "top military'? It must be Ihejirika,
Pls if you dnt ve the fact @ ur disposal dnt allege any person my dear
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by eleko1: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Since the start of this bombing and insurgency of a thing, shekau has addressed Nigerians more than president Goodluc. C IN C my nyansh
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by jobsat34(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
there is this yoruba adage i wish i could translate in english.. "Eeyan meji kii padanu iro"... the aftermath of fooling Nigerians with lies, this is what they get in return... No one will even believe them when they say the truth...
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Min57: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Leopantro:
Tales by moonlight

It's so bad that i don't believe a word from the military.

" leader of boko harem killed"

"All kidnap girls have been recovered"

" All kidnapped will be girls released soon"

"We have got them on the run"

Considering that most Nigerians are gullible, they keep telling lies and we swallow it all.

u don't believe? go n see for urself. idiot!!!
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by dharyour93(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just watched dis video and sad sadsad sad sad
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by major466(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kill them all!
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by sats: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
deploy the ground troops,tanks and fighter jets .... Nigerian Military ... come on!
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by ellalina(f): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
o motherland
i cry for thee
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alright..
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by malikombi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cool
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
hayzed2:
Over 60 people reportedly died over the weekend as Nigerian security forces battled to recapture Mubi, Adamawa state, from the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

Elite anti-riot mobile policemen were said to have joined the counter-offensive operations to flush out the insurgents who took over Mubi town about two weeks ago, National Mirror reports.

According to Mallam Bello Idi, a resident who fled Mubi as a result of the counter-offensive operations, scores of insurgents have been killed, while several others have surrendered.

“I saw as much as over sixty bodies on my way out of the town. What I witnessed was horrific; anybody still left in Mubi is in serious danger. Many of the insurgents themselves have been forced to retreat into the town from the outskirts as the military advance into the town,” Bello said.

He explained that several residents who still remained in town were prevented from leaving by the insurgents who had plans of using them as shield against the security agent’s heavy bombardment.

He added that several people have already been caught in the line of fire.

According to report, some of the fleeing insurgents attacked some villagers in Makira, on the outskirts of Mubi, killing two and setting ablaze the local church.

However, the villagers were said to have overpowered the insurgents, killing three.

The insurgents were also repelled by a combined team of mobile policemen and a detachment of soldiers stationed in Hong who responded quickly.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian military allegedly arrested a top military officer in Yola over his links with Boko Haram.

He is believed to be funding the insurgents as several billions of bank transactions to the sect was linked to him.

He is alleged to also be providing the sect with vital information about movement of arms and other tactical moves.

Source: NationalMirror

Testing
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by DgreatObserver(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hum na tonda na him go fire this boko haram they are jus killing evry body wether u be critian,muslim,pergan or babalawo. Uare dead if u come their way, plc waiting this ppl want from nigeria, because according to evrey investigation carried out, this boko haram ppl are not nigerians but ppl of CHAD and CAMMERON, just because of the heavy crude oil wey dey dat nothrn part of naigera. So na wahala una go use collect dose land, na tunda go scatter una, naigerian goverment will not live that land. For any stupid cameroon of chad Oooo!!! Basterd chadian and basterd chammeron.una no go daie better
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
sats:
deploy the ground troops,tanks and fighter jets .... Nigerian Military ... come on!

Dem still dey read manual

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by mega13(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh should fly his family back to Mubi to prove this?
My people, security is evry one business, this is nt the time for only security personnel to fight against terrorism;
I urged every patriots be you christian, Islam or pagan should join in the war against crime $ terrorism because if you sit @ ur formfort zone to hail $ second such nefarious attitude in our social milieu jst because of the fact that the crisis is nt taken place in ur domain or ur political party is nt the one in power, hmm I'm sorry for you
My prayer is that God should empowered Nigerians the serenity to overcome this psychological trauma in JESUS name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Ybholy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Better for them . Lols
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Horus(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why dont GEJ visit Mubi?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by sucess001(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Boko haram usually releases videos to show their exploits...y cant Nigerian Army show theirs?
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by RotrEmmanuel: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
pishsures or video or adonbilivit
Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by ichidodo: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fantastic news this time. No retreat,No surrender...Block their exit route and turn Mubi into a slaughter ground...That Boko sympathizer in the Army should be strung up by his d!ck till he confesses the names and figures in the BH hierarchy,his fellow moles in the army and their whereabouts...#Gej4ever..

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by otokx(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
This story looks fabricated, awaiting oga chris.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by bamidex28282: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Leopantro:
Tales by moonlight

It's so bad that i don't believe a word from the military.

" leader of boko harem killed"

"All kidnap girls have been recovered"

" All kidnapped will be girls released soon"

"We have got them on the run"

Considering that most Nigerians are gullible, they keep telling lies and we swallow it all.

So fast to tell us that they have them on the run. Not so fast to tell us that a special helicopter had to move the family of the Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh out of the town, abandoning the other residents of the town.
so you know that ," It's so bad that you dont believe" very bad indeed,but if but if boko haram are gaining upper hand you will believe.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers by Happywoman(f): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Una don start wit una lies again.
But I still wish it was true sha.

All dese politians watching innocent Nigerians perish cos of corruption and greed, you will die unmourned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.