Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat (5038 Views)

If I Were GEJ,I Wudnt Have Fought Boko Haram In NE In Last Six Wks / 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya / Download This Video Of A Brave Nigerian Soldier Engage BH Militant In Hand Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by favouryemmy: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Here's a clip of the video by Sahara Reporters

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VQWdOLwOJfE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
OMG!!! one word, Hero

2 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by kingkaspa: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
I pray he was able to get away. The Nigeria military has lost its glory. It is bad to see a single soldier fighting for its life, where are his comrades. It should be 'ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL'.

2 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by kingkaspa: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
I pray he was able to get away. The Nigeria military has lost its glory. It is bad to see a single soldier fighting for his life, where are his comrades. It should be 'ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL'.

2 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by tit(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
I always wondered what happened to that guy?
In the main BH propaganda video, you would see him assume a prone firing position, before the video switched to Bh taking pot shots at soldiers doing a tactical manouver between the rocks.
I guess he had lost his gun by the time he made it to the high grass line.

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by tit(f): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
kingkaspa:
I pray he was able to get away. The Nigeria military has lost its glory. It is bad to see a single soldier fighting for his life, where are his comrades. It should be 'ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL'.

yeah, no covering fire from his comrades who where in the tall grass.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Pangea: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
How I wish he was able to kill that Boko haram guy,

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by tit(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pangea:
How I wish he was able to kill that Boko haram guy,

the foolish bh guy was badly injured. you see him leaning over and unable to move.

I wonder if the soldier was the injured one who made it up to the rocks in the full bh propaganda video.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by IdomaLikita: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jeeeeez! That Guy deserves a National Award!

He was doing that under enemy fire oh!

4 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by macklef(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
R2bees:
OMG!!! one word, Hero

Did u watch d video? Did u see the fighters clearly? Which was boko n which was a soldier.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by macklef(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
tit:

the foolish bh guy was badly injured. you see him leaning over and unable to move.

I wonder if the soldier was the injured one who made it up to the rocks in the full bh propaganda video.

Is it d same link u watched? I see nothing just 2 objects struggling.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Oment5: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Both the army and the Bh member has strong local bullet proof(ode-eshi)

But the bh guy is a foolish man to attack the soldier, an average soldier in a peace environment moves around with dagger talk more of the one in war ridden environment.

2 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by 9jii(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Glimpse into their world. it's never easy.
may GOD continues to empower them no matter how they are denied of right equipments.

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by olempe(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Scary video shocked

One word for that gallant soldier= HERO!!!

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by olempe(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
macklef:

Is it d same link u watched? I see nothing just 2 objects struggling.
Maybe u need to watch again

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by OAUTemitayo: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
This are the real heros am talking about
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Disintegration is the solution, but Nigeria will never let igbo depart because of the oil.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
kingkaspa:
tit:
I always wondered what happened to that guy?
In the main BH propaganda video, you would see him assume a prone firing position, before the video switched to Bh taking pot shots at soldiers doing a tactical manouver between the rocks.
I guess he had lost his gun by the time he made it to the high grass line.
tit:

yeah, no covering fire from his comrades who where in the tall grass.
That's asymmetrical warfare for you. Soldiers will very often be cut off from the rest of their platoon and will have to fight their way back solo. We're talking about some serious CQC here. And to think soldiers have to rely on AK-47's? *sigh*

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
i dont undstnd, those shouting and ranting around like hungry school pupils, are they bokoharam or soldier, everything just happens from a distance
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by StrongPenis: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Disintegration is the solution, but Nigeria will never let igbo depart because of the oil.
what is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
May God continue to protect our soldiers. It's not easy staring @ Death in d face! shocked
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by macklef(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
olempe:
Maybe u need to watch again
Oga u cant say for sure who is who in that video. I use a 10inch fone.

Shiii aint clear enough, besides y will boko haram be filming a pics of them been beaten and d soldier escaped

And yet they have riffles n AKs.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think the soldier stabbed the BH militant, notice the militant holding his stomach and suddenly drop down, at the very end. With the force and speed the militant got to the soldier, very likely the soldier did something terrible to him to make him lose all that steam.

That soldier na Bad guy!

1 Like

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by macklef(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
eminentme:
i dont undstnd, those shouting and ranting around like hungry school pupils, are they bokoharam or soldier, everything just happens from a distance

I tire o. I dont know if dey using magnifying glass to see who is who.

Someone even said d bokoharam guy is badly injured lol. I guess shes watching her own with projector.
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by seunlayi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
e war is cool but real war is hot
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
macklef:

Did u watch d video? Did u see the fighters clearly? Which was boko n which was a soldier.
the one running away after engaging the boko guy was the soldier
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Watched it very well, that Bh guy wont be hurting any body again, the soldier laid him out good. he just toppled over
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by StrongPenis: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mikel3oputa:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SDikNlHjahQ/VFxzYfN5-sI/AAAAAAAAAFM/MYn7LqPI3M0/s1600/Ttt.jpg[/img]
Someone please ban this modafucker spamming the whole place with his useless youtube videos angry

2 Likes

Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Many questions in this video: I am sure no one noticed the dead soldier about 10 meters away from the Haramites.

Secondly, where were the teammates of this soldier running?

Did he survive?

Are these haramites all Nigerias?

How will a president be so insensitive to want to declare for presidency when his people are being shattared by bombs, and the country he wants to rule has been taken over by insurgents that have defeated his army? If Jonathan is sincere, he won't even vote for himself.

-CramJones
Re: How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
macklef:

I tire o. I dont know if dey using magnifying glass to see who is who.

Someone even said d bokoharam guy is badly injured lol. I guess shes watching her own with projector.
i swear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) / Speech By Obafemi Awolowo To Western Leaders Of Thought, In Ibadan, 1 May 1967 / Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.