Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? (15321 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by plaetton: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

wooow .... mehn religion is really delusional. . . so now the sons of seth having sex with human daughters will give rise to naphilims? so the bible would rather call them the sons of god instead of sons of seth... arent sons of seth humans as well
this myth called genesis is untrue and i wonder how people with their senses still believe it... smh... first of all adam and eve where created, beget cain and abel. cain killed abel and was banished.. marrys an unknown unexistent girl and forms a city.. wow just cain and his unknown wife and kids formed a city. ok it gets worse seth was born and he possibly married his sister to give birth to sons of god who went ahead and bleeps daughters of men that came from where anybody believing this nonsense should go for psyiatric evaluation

Just imagine the level of delusion and ignorance on display by this utukgp clown, and he has the nerve to call another person ignorant.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Is the bible your property?
I have read more books in Bible than you have, I am sure of that.
Therefore, I am as free as every one to comment, and you are also free as everyone else to disagree.
That is what both religious and non religious people do here.

I enjoy it, and I consider everyone n thid forum my ftiends. I use humor occasionally to make a point , or to stir up a discussion.

There should be no room for bullying in this forum.
so we want to see how the bible support ur ridiculous view.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Just imagine the level of delusion and ignorance on display by this utukgp clown, and he has the nerve to call another person ignorant.
angry
am i the poster or u are blind now.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Yeah.
I am wondering too.
Sex-starved angels languishing in heaven since eternity.
Poor creatures.

Now, for all those women dreaming of heaven, how are we sure that history will not repeat itself, with legions of sex-starved angels up there?
hahaha,man dis one is very strong...God help us all
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
tiswell:
hahaha,man dis one is very strong...God help us all
that guy is wallowing in monumental delusion.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. -Jude vs 6-7
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by gatiano(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
The sons of GOD were the black people/blackmen, the daughters were the daughters of the caucasians. there children breed within themselves and the became what is called according to me the halfcaste. thus today called arabs, the mexicans, meztisoes of brazil, indians in india, the malaysians, indonesians are all halfcaste. even to some extent the turkish and few of the italians to malta. arabs did not really come into africa to get get slaves, blacks were indiginous to the middle east and were later driven out into africa and the rest that couldn't run were enslaved.

when a blackman breeds with a white woman or anyother races' women, there son is just as black even if the son looks white. please correct my wrong with proof.
Ukutsgp:
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. 3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4.

who are ''the sons of God'' in the above verse? are they angels or humans?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Debeloved87(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Let me contribute... They were angels that slept with men's daughters... Ok this angels are called watchers, at that time they are the closest to earth they watch over the earth and give reports to the heavens, they deliver message to earth also from the heavens.... So as a result of their closeness to earth they know every about the earth and they were drawn to the daughters of men... This is the real gist, men were once angels but after the fall of Adam, mens body became like that of a beast, so the watchers feel that at least they are still of the same family with man but it's a pity man's body have become like that of a beast, so when they came upon the daughters of men the biological, chemical reaction that took place result to giants not just the kind of giants you see today, I mean giants as tall as 25 storey building... And also they themselves were defiled being angels yet slept with daughters of men in their beastly form, so they were locked out of heaven and imprisoned in the desserts part of the earth, having defiled themselves and polluted the earth with strange beings. The weight of their punishment is enough for any angels not to fall into that kind of temptation. All those giants were slaughtered in a fierce battle and those that remain were killed by the flood, their spirits is what we known today as evil spirits which also disturbs the sons and daughters of men today as spirit husband and spirit wife..

... Well you may not get those things I just told you in the scripture but extensive reading of sacred books will enlighten you, not all things are put in the bible... You can seek for knowledge but mind how you seek and were you seek from knowledge turns man to a God but because he doesn't know nor ready for it, it destroys him.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
from the book of jude.

and jude was there in heaven to witness their imprisonment... habaaaaaaa i tire for una ooo
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Katier00(f): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
tiswell:
Well,from imaginary point of view,angels are made in our(humans) form,as for having sexual urge and joystick,,dat is beyond my knowledge.We r told dt heaven is perfect,and all d inhabitants aswel,so i strongly believe sumfn must hv gone wrong somewhere,maybe it is not recorded.
is having sexual urge a sin?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by krayzieklay(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
gatiano:
The sons of GOD were the black people/blackmen, the daughters were the daughters of the caucasians. there children breed within themselves and the became what is called according to me the halfcaste. thus today called arabs, the mexicans, meztisoes of brazil, indians in india, the malaysians, indonesians are all halfcaste. even to some extent the turkish and few of the italians to malta. arabs did not really come into africa to get get slaves, blacks were indiginous to the middle east and were later driven out into africa and the rest that couldn't run were enslaved.

when a blackman breeds with a white woman or anyother races' women, there son is just as black even if the son looks white. please correct my wrong with proof.
hahahahahaha!
*falls from world trade center*.. I swear,this gibberish just made my day. Bro,u need to give basketmouth a run for his money. #forreal.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by krayzieklay(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Debeloved87:
Let me contribute... They were angels that slept with men's daughters... Ok this angels are called watchers, at that time they are the closest to earth they watch over the earth and give reports to the heavens, they deliver message to earth also from the heavens.... So as a result of their closeness to earth they know every about the earth and they were drawn to the daughters of men... This is the real gist, men were once angels but after the fall of Adam, mens body became like that of a beast, so the watchers feel that at least they are still of the same family with man but it's a pity man's body have become like that of a beast, so when they came upon the daughters of men the biological, chemical reaction that took place result to giants not just the kind of giants you see today, I mean giants as tall as 25 storey building... And also they themselves were defiled being angels yet slept with daughters of men in their beastly form, so they were locked out of heaven and imprisoned in the desserts part of the earth, having defiled themselves and polluted the earth with strange beings. The weight of their punishment is enough for any angels not to fall into that kind of temptation. All those giants were slaughtered in a fierce battle and those that remain were killed by the flood, their spirits is what we known today as evil spirits which also disturbs the sons and daughters of men today as spirit husband and spirit wife..

... Well you may not get those things I just told you in the scripture but extensive reading of sacred books will enlighten you, not all things are put in the bible... You can seek for knowledge but mind how you seek and were you seek from knowledge turns man to a God but because he doesn't know nor ready for it, it destroys him.

Nigerians, carrying Jewish Myths on their heads since 1953AD.

Even the Jews know that those stories are tales by moonlight just like how all tribes have theirs but unfortunately (very unfortunate,I must say) ,we mocked and neglected ours and embraced another race who don't even give a ratata about us.. An average Nigerian can tell you from Genesis to revelation about the Jews and Arabs Gods,culture,way of life or religion but ask him/her to tell you about his/her ancestors' beliefs,way of life or their Gods,they become numb.

We have a freaking long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by gatiano(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
that is why i wrote "according to me" however, the sons of GOD are the blackmen, the whiteman can hug electric pole or jump into a dam. the daughters their are the white girls, dauhgters of men. also, the word "men" is an understatement. mestizos, people like ronaldo (brazil) are halfcaste. in the brazilain slave period, black people were not allowed to marry the halfcastes. the halfcaste can either marry into theirselves (which was difficult) or marry back into the white people, thus people like romario, bebeto, ronaldo etc.
for mexicans, it was between the american indians and the white people.
for the arabs, it was when the black people drove the white people out of the holy land into the caves, their were still some few whitemen and women left, that hid or probably allowed to stay. as the whitemen spent 2000 years going crazy in the caves, the others that were left within the holy married the indigenous black people, their children married into themselves and arabs, inshort a long story.
the word "GENESIS" is from the word "GENES" AND "SIS'" means beginning. that book genesis is the beginning and story of races, and how from that chapter, you can identify everybody.
i may be wrong. the one thing i'm right about is not only is that the sons of GOD signifies black people. nobody will ever find the beginning of black people, bring all the scientists this world wil ever produce from 4000 years ago till 1 million years into the future, nobody will ever get the beginning of the blackman.
krayzieklay:

hahahahahaha!
*falls from world trade center*.. I swear,this gibberish just made my day. Bro,u need to give basketmouth a run for his money. #forreal.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Debeloved87(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
krayzieklay:

Nigerians, carrying Jewish Myths on their heads since 1953AD.

Even the Jews know that those stories are tales by moonlight just like how all tribes have theirs but unfortunately (very unfortunate,I must say) ,we mocked and neglected ours and embraced another race who don't even give a ratata about us.. An average Nigerian can tell you from Genesis to revelation about the Jews and Arabs Gods,culture,way of life or religion but ask him/her to tell you about his/her ancestors' beliefs,way of life or their Gods,they become numb.

We have a freaking long way to go.
if the demonic worship of your ancestors confines you and your generations to gloom, darkness, ignorance and wretchedness why didn't that of the white man do the same... You should use your head and wake up to knowledge and see the light.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Debeloved87:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ur story is too funny jareee grin abeg make i laugj again...
angels with joystick and sexual urges
bleep the daughters of men
were punished by chaining in some desert bla bla bla...so now other angels now hold their joysticks tight so as not to commit. for thousands of years now they are all sex starved ... hahahahahahahahahaha poor angelsgrin..
why exactly do the angels have joysticks, what exactly are they doing with the joysticks cus we humans atleast use ours to procreate. . . what will you take for you people to see that all this are just one big jewish myth that does not even concern us.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Katier00:
is having sexual urge a sin?
Having sexual urge/fantasies is a sin,tis recorded in d bible.Here we are talking about angels who are suppose to be without any form of sexual urge/fantasy,lusting after d beautiful daughters of men and eventually had canal knowledge of them.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by onitshaigbo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
gatiano:
that is why i wrote "according to me" however, the sons of GOD are the blackmen, the whiteman can hug electric pole or jump into a dam. the daughters their are the white girls, dauhgters of men. also, the word "men" is an understatement. mestizos, people like ronaldo (brazil) are halfcaste. in the brazilain slave period, black people were not allowed to marry the halfcastes. the halfcaste can either marry into theirselves (which was difficult) or marry back into the white people, thus people like romario, bebeto, ronaldo etc.
for mexicans, it was between the american indians and the white people.
for the arabs, it was when the black people drove the white people out of the holy land into the caves, their were still some few whitemen and women left, that hid or probably allowed to stay. as the whitemen spent 2000 years going crazy in the caves, the others that were left within the holy married the indigenous black people, their children married into themselves and arabs, inshort a long story.
the word "GENESIS" is from the word "GENES" AND "SIS'" means beginning. that book genesis is the beginning and story of races, and how from that chapter, you can identify everybody.
i may be wrong. the one thing i'm right about is not only is that the sons of GOD signifies black people. nobody will ever find the beginning of black people, bring all the scientists this world wil ever produce from 4000 years ago till 1 million years into the future, nobody will ever get the beginning of the blackman.

Mr Gatiano, please stop being so fixated with race, a false concept already disproved by science last century. There is only one race: the human race. If you travel overland from Nigeria to Sweden through the Middle East, you'll see a continuum of skin colours, facial features, and hair textures. Separate human races simply do not exist. This is 2014. Say no to racism. Say no to the pseudo-scientific concept of race.

God created one race of human beings, and Jews (Igbos are a subset of Jews) are His chosen people.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Katier00(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2014
tiswell:
Having sexual urge/fantasies is a sin,tis recorded in d bible.Here we are talking about angels who are suppose to be without any form of sexual urge/fantasy,lusting after d beautiful daughters of men and eventually had canal knowledge of them.
I dnt agree with you , sexual urge is natural and God made so i dnt consider it a sin. the sons of God where not lusting and we dnt have any prove that angels dnt have urge. God made s*x. God created everything good.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Katier00:
I dnt agree with you , sexual urge is natural and God made so i dnt consider it a sin. the sons of God where not lusting and we dnt have any prove that angels dnt have urge. God made s*x. God created everything good.

so angels have joysticks and sexual urges for thousands of years now those guys have been dying of conji... oh no poor things grin
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Katier00(f): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

so angels have joysticks and sexual urges for thousands of years now those guys have been dying of conji... oh no poor things grin
it is possible they have s*xual organ but i cant prove it, all i know is that we are created in God's image and likeness and i think the angels are too
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

and jude was there in heaven to witness their imprisonment... habaaaaaaa i tire for una ooo
jude received the revelation through the power of the holyghost. U know also that moses was nt there during creation, but he wrote about it with great accuracy through God's inspiration.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

stop all those joke. There is nothing like conji killing people in Heaven.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2014
@Debeloved87 and gatiano.
Where do u people got those story from? Is it from the bible or from ur numerous mytes? Pls let's stick to the bible only.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2014
tiswell:
those group of angels are rebels just like the devil and his cohort. They rebel against God by leaving their domain to earth to have canal knowledge with humans.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
stop all those joke. There is nothing like conji killing people in Heaven.

so you are saying they dont av joysticks and sexual urges?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
jude received the revelation through the power of the holyghost. U know also that moses was nt there during creation, but he wrote about it with great accuracy through God's inspiration.

and you think moses wrote genesis... chisooos see ignorance... go and research abuh genesis and creation and u will see... jude recieved revelation hahahahahaha funny...
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Katier00:
it is possible they have s*xual organ but i cant prove it, all i know is that we are created in God's image and likeness and i think the angels are too

so God would create inperfect man in his own image and create the angels that stand before him in another form ok nice one grin grin
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Katier00(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

so God would create inperfect man in his own image and create the angels that stand before him in another form ok nice one grin grin
i dnt get you
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2014
plaetton:

What chroniclers of the bible are to highlight is that eons ago, beings, physical biological entities, from another world came to earth, interacted with the stone age civilizations of earth, and occasionally interbred with them to sire hybrid humans that we refer to as demigods.

Every ancient civilization, from Sumeria, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, etc told the same story: of gods who came down from heaven, divided the earth amongst themselves, warned amongst themselves, many timed using human kings as proxies.
The book of Enoch highlights how these fallen angels, a rebel group amongst them, came down and taught humankind agriculture, metallurgy, medicine, astronomy, astrology and other sciences, including divination. N

Your biblical angels were nothing but ETs.

Both the Sumerian and Egyptian kings list say that it was the gods who brought kingship to earth.
First the gods ruled for thousands of years, then kingship were handed over to the demigods (the man/god hybrid offsprings) for a couple of thousand years before kingship were given to earthly kings.
This where the idea of Royal blue blood, and the divine right of kings came from.
This is also why Royal families , all the way from antiquity, like to interbreed. The idea is the attempt to preserve the ET/godly/divine genetic heritage inherited when the sons of god came down to earth and shared their DNA.

I really don't know the reason why you have quoted me but you still didn't counter the facts I presented. Though from your words you don't go with the biblical account of the sons of God things and points to it that you are not a YAH-believer actually. It is a your choice though.

Aside those,do you believe that those things you tried citing actually happened or they are all just but myths ?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
johnydon22:

and you think moses wrote genesis... chisooos see ignorance... go and research abuh genesis and creation and u will see... jude recieved revelation hahahahahaha funny...
moses wrote it.

JUDE was inspired by God.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Katier00:
Since we don't hv proof dt angels having sexual urge,is it suffice to say dt angels now has sexual urges like humans...babe, God isn't philosophy,neither is he logic,he is beyond our knowledge about him.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by olowolekan(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
They are the forgiven sons of God.those whose sins are pardoned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Islamic Slavery In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.