Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) (86309 Views)

Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Music Davido Vs Wizkid Davido - Back Remix Ft Wizkid Ice Prince / Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
proper buti boy wey dey form aje kpako
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Meanwhile behind the scene at National Geographic...

2 Likes

Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Donfolu: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
Our admin are willing to generate free IMEI numbers for you
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Ybholy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Here are five crazy things most couples fight about:

1. Food

Maybe it’s because we need it to survive or maybe it’s because we’ve grown accustomed to certain tastes. Whatever it is, food is the trigger on the relationship AK-47. BANG! One second we’re happily discussing little Jimmy’s math meet and the next “DID YOU EAT MY ICE CREAM?” shoots from our pie hole and we’re instantly on the attack. If you’ve ever hidden Twinkies on the top rack of a broken dishwasher or performed a satanic ritual meant to keep your better half’s hands off your box of leftovers, you… have relationship food aggression.

2. Furniture

It’s hard to believe, but a corner hutch or an old man’s TV tray can inspire the latest episode of Snapped. Rearranging the garage, furnishing a house with in-law hand-me-downs, or using a lap table as a utility workbench in the middle of the living room can set the stage for huge so happy together (not) meltdowns.

3. Vacations

Whoever said vacations are a time to rest and relax has obviously never gone on vacation as a couple. Hell, no. From agreeing on where to go to squabbling over when to book the trip, vacations nearly kill some relationships. Add in a Drunken Dutchman with full Speedo exposure or lack of vacation insurance during an unexpected hurricane in paradise… you get the picture. You’ll need a vacation after the vacation. Or a good lawyer.

4. The Internet

All is fine in love until you discover “college b**bs” in the search history of your browser. Before jumping to conclusions or making assumptions, talk to your loved one and ask what they were smoking. Did they mean to search for young, firm boobies? Or were they on the hunt for college books? The Internet is a virtual playground, but sometimes there is a simple explanation for the snarky reply all email

5. Assumptions

You know that old saying “to assume makes an a*s out of you and me?” Oh, honey, it’s true. When we let our imaginations fly, we get ourselves into all sorts of trouble. a*s-umptions and miscommunication are at the root of most relationship quarrels. You can’t really assume that your partner knows how you feel or what you want. Even when they’re looking directly at you, don’t assume they’re listening. So you asked them to pick up a gallon of milk and maxi pads. They came back with a case of beer and Post-it Notes. At least you can jot down your next request and stick it to their forehead. When in doubt, speak up or forever hold your peace.

Culled From: http://.com/2014/11/11/5-crazy-things-couples-fight/
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Locapito(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samneer:
he fine sha!
but wait who's Davido?

I don't know him even with all this replies..
oh sorry! can't know him since I'm schooling in France.

By the way who's he?
u can't even afford air ticket to France, not to talk of schooling there. Better get a life and leave this forum. Ewu like u.
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Rikidony(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
see him at the British International School,Lagos. when he was still a good boy grin
see him fat cheeks and moustache gringringrin
HOW UR TOPIC TAKE ENTER FP.. undecided
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by citygarden(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
p0]Looks like an Ajebo bully. that time nobody is now very important person not just somebody. Davide it your time
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by chinwe1960: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerian N0 ! Online Bulksms provider,Join the Nigerian favorite bulksms site today visit www.vistasms247.com To get free unit to test our Gateway,very cheap,efficient,and fast in Delivery plus sms Schedule sms 4 future Delivery 4 Details kindly call 08093942115,08093942114,
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Locapito:
ask ur sister, she will knw better. U even know road to France embassy? Monkey like u.
check the weray profile picture...... see as e pot belly be(big turn off).............. ur snoring go bad for night(anoda turn off again)....... weray oponu agbalagba.... lolz....... fat man......... see middle of head like mirror.... u shud be called mirror in dah head not apocalypto..... grin grin

*modified* sorry checking down ur profile picture is daht a d**k or p***y
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Ajibo111(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
StrongPenis:
With moustache as thick as that back then in secondary school yet the dude is still claiming he is 21? undecided
wetin concern me self@story for the gods#bringbackourgirls#
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
adedayourt:

He is Penquin's crush
shey iwo lopolo sha, you wey don dey drink ur partner saliva..... na u i go dey follow drag..... mtcheew next person jor
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
komek:

Dry.
*yawns*
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Samsonklin(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Locapito:
ask ur sister, she will knw better. U even know road to France embassy? Monkey like u.
Padi calm down na shu! Una get beef before?

1 Like

Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by LeoSanchez(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Disclaimer:
Who is davido is that is picture and why did he wear white shirt? I am asking because I did not know.
for some reason am forced to beliv u r Yoruba..
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by tellwisdom: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who is this??...Is he missing??
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by sanyablaze(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Andyblaze:
ANDY BLAZE is back again with the Best Birthday Song In Town

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT..Link 1

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT...Link 2

And Also Join the biggest nairaland birthday party HERE
ur songs are Wack
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
mzhorlah:
Surulere......

I remeber the days when I used to carry food flask(lunch box) to school.who has the time now

Yippeeeeee SURULERE grin cheesy

Wetin this one dey talk...Hissss *Climbs tree for relaxation* undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by sanyablaze(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

See now!!! U don make me laff fall for Bed..see as everyone rush to my room.

1 Like

Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by link2jude(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
where do you operate your fitness outfit?
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by chumasmog(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
D bobo worwor then, but now he is fresh dude. Moni speaking.
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by LeoSanchez(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Araaha.. So he lied n u guys belivd.. 'Back when i was broke o' dis dude was neva broke. Chai.. Da-Vi-deo derz God Eyo
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Samneer: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Locapito:
u can't even afford air ticket to France, not to talk of schooling there. Better get a life and leave this forum. Ewu like u.

is it a must for you to quote me?
common man! don't be such a manliness!
short devil like you abusing me... who call you sef?
monkey wear shoe!
sorry no offence... would you for heavens' sake provide me with the ticket fee?

ODE!
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by diego13: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Davido Aka OBO the( baddest) your face be like good boy pickin but you spoil no be small
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by chaberry(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Lemon12:
is ur school in France?
Lol! This is the latest one
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by 9inches(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2014
penquin:
*yawns*

Are you the person on your profile pix?
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by teejah03(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Dem dey use money dey find money sha...I guess he brought entertainment to limelight sha
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by teejah03(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Bros person dey make him money una dey fight for her.na wa o.
Samneer:

is it a must for you to quote me?
common man! don't be such a manliness!
short devil like you abusing me... who call you sef?
monkey wear shoe!
sorry no offence... would you for heavens' sake provide me with the ticket fee?

ODE!
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by teejah03(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2014
tellwisdom:

. Really funny
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by AustineLordlaz(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

The picture isn't clear, those are shadows.

It baffle me thereis no difference between shadows and mustach. I used to think there is.lol. #shadows not mustach#
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2014
9inches:

Are you the person on your profile pix?
yes
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by ameheo(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj shine at
MTV awards in Scotland
www.kulzone.tk/2014/11/ariana-grande-and-nicki-minaj-shine-at.html?m=1
Re: See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Disclaimer:
Who is davido is that is picture and why did he wear white shirt? I am asking because I did not know.
he wore the white shirt because he was graduating in Aviation School grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.