Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola (1832 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Another Military Plane Crashes In Port-Harcout! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by cronsberg: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
The crash has been reported of a Nigerian military helicopter on a surveillance mission in Adamawa state.

Reports by Premium Times say it came down in Damare, a suburb of Girei Local Government Area of the state.

An eye witness to the crash, Jamilu Inuwa, said he observed “the helicopter crashed in Damare but I can’t tell if it is a military plane or not.”

A journalist practising in Yola however told the online newspaper that he had it on good authority that the helicopter, which was conveying arms and ammunition was actually on surveillance mission. He added that he learnt that there were some foreigners aboard.

“Immediately after the crash, soldiers were drafted to the scene to cordon off the scene.”.......read more

http://www.talkglitz.com/2014/11/10/military-plane-crashes-near-nysc-camp-in-yola/

[b]What they are not telling you is that 5 white men were onboard(mercineries?, foreign military?), who are now recieving treatment in an unnamed hospital. According to eye witnesses, the plane was also loaded with different kinds of weaponry. Those foriegners onboard were certainly not on the side of the government as the nigerian military is very capable of taking on bh. So were the foreigners resupplying bh? was the rumour that Atiku has brought in some American marines/mercineries/agents to protect his American University true? Just what the hell is going on in this country? A friend of mine was telling how Yola now wares a picture of total hopelessness, refugees everywhere, parentless child beggers everywhere, the lamido(king) is no more in town, leaving his domain to be on their own, totally hopeless i tell you. And to make matters even more hopeless, the government is patiently but treasonously giving bh more time to attain the critical mass necessary to final capture state capitals instead of mere villages. I swear if i no escape from this useless entity by year end, i no be my papa pikin, my destiny is with god, but i will surely not seat around and wait for these babarians to come marching on my door step. So help me god.[/b]
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 12:43am On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ will soon disown the plane and pilot just to cover face.

Incompetent fool, not even competent enough to tell us a believable lie

1 Like

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:

"It's only a child that has no parents that abuses every elder."

2 Likes

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2014
GodsMercy1:

Thank goodness am not abusing "every" but just "one" morally bankrupt and inept so called elder.

Now face your front saTANist, before I descend on you, and pls remove "god" from your moniker while at it. Anyone one that supports this blood sucking administration and PDP is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:

Tunde Salami, I wonder how much insult you have for that your redundant agbo drinking, adulterous bastard making father of yours.

1 Like

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by idupaul: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2014
GodsMercy1:

May thunder fire U for this nonsense U wrote.. One useless thief has put 170 million Nigerians in jeopardy and U carry ur dirty mouth to talk of eldership .. Na thunder go fire U ..Thunder fire U

3 Likes

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by Arch1: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
JonaTAN has fvcked Nigeria up

1 Like

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:

Thank goodness am not abusing "every" but just "one" morally bankrupt and inept so called elder.

Now face your front saTANist, before I descend on you, and pls remove "god" from your moniker while at it. Anyone one that supports this blood sucking administration and PDP is evil.
My beloved brother, I know you're much more better than this. Let's learn to criticise constructively which I know you can without resorting to all this. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2014
idupaul:

May thunder fire me for this nonsense me wrote.. My useless self thief has put 170 million Nigerians in jeopardy and I carry my dirty mouth to talk of eldership .. Na thunder go fire me ..Thunder fire me
Fixed. God bless you.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
You raided and destroyed your mothers womb while she was giving birth to you abi? She has placed a curse on you to misbehave for life so am not suprised with your attitude..."wombraiders" grin
WombRaiders:

Tunde Salami, I wonder how much insult you have for that your redundant agbo drinking, adulterous bastard making father of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by tonte(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
An air vessel crashes in Yola, only sketchy details available, and yet all you guys can do at this point is to trade insults and make wild guesses at what Mr President will and will not say....is the hatred for him personal or just hate for his style of Govt, or both??
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2014
ok, but that guy jonathan is just so annoying angry

...latest update, insulting the president is now a crime, and they said buhari is a ruthless dictator. During OBJs tenure, a lot of people even popular comedians called him monkey right to his face. Sometimes he would even be in the audience, yet he never issued any military decree against insult. Of all the problems plaguing this country, is that the next step? What a clueless administration. Every supporter of GEJ should be ashamed of him, his actions and utterances
GodsMercy1:
My beloved brother, I know you're much more better than this. Let's learn to criticise constructively which I know you can without resorting to all this. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
tonte:
An air vessel crashes in Yola, only sketchy details available, and yet all you guys can do at this point is to trade insults and make wild guesses at what Mr President will and will not say....is the hatred for him personal or just hate for his style of Govt, or both??

Both. I hate his imbecilic nature. He used it to fool us back in 2011 but no more. We now know who he is and the evil he is capable of
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by tonte(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2014
okay, lets talk, what evil do you know he is capable of, and please lets not go into name calling please, He is OUR President

vicadex07:

Both. I hate his imbecilic nature. He used it to fool us back in 2011 but no more. We now know who he is and the evil he is capable of
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
tonte:
okay, lets talk, what evil do you know he is capable of, and please lets not go into name calling please, He is OUR President

The president knows those behind boko haram yet he refuses to identify or prosecute them. The recent attempt made at prosecuting a suspect was done in secret. why?

Am sure if PDP has the slightest clue that APC is behind boko haram, they would have rounded up the suspects and publicly disgraced APC.

I beleive boko haram is a political tool in the hands of PDP northern elites and the presidency himself in order to destabilize the core north towards this coming election, so that elections will not hold there. PDP knows majority of people from the north will never vote for them, especially fielding a candidate such as GEJ who is from the south and at the same time a christian.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by egift(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Government gave Flying Coffins to our Armed Forces and squander most of the security budget meant to use in fighting insecurity.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by achi4u(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria aircraft with foreigners?
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by tonte(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2014
but then, you do realise what's happening in the north east is probably an exact replica of what ISIS is doing in Syria and Iraq, it sure isn't a plan for elections or politics, yes they may have sympathizers, but believe it or not, it's more of extremist islam than politics, what leader would be willing to kill his people for political gains, when he can rig the rest of the country like Obasanjo usually did.... boko haram enjoys a lot of local support in the places they attack, because I'm sure you will agree with me that no terrorist group can thrive so well without local support, which makes it harder or almost impossible to finish them off, having said that, no Govt has funded the miltary as much as he has tried to, this thing in the north is part of modern warfare, and in this type of battle military force cannot win it, as we have seen in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc, yet you don't see those people accusing their presidents of trying to kill them. in this kind of thing it is normal to try high profile suspects in secrecy to protect the suspect as well as extracting relevant information, you do this in secret because the methods you might use in extracting information may sometimes have to get barbaric...my point is... boko haram is more of fundamentalist violence than political, the moment we agree this is the problem the better for us, He and the military are doing their best and progress if any is usually slow and always has set backs, I can guarantee that if someone else is in power he/she will also have it this difficult, if anything we should be thankful that we are able to contain in to that part of the country...it's just unfortunate that the innocent folks there are going through a lot but this is the sad truth

vicadex07:

The president knows those behind boko haram yet he refuses to identify or prosecute them. The recent attempt made at prosecuting a suspect was done in secret. why?

Am sure if PDP has the slightest clue that APC is behind boko haram, they would have rounded up the suspects and publicly disgraced APC.

I beleive boko haram is a political tool in the hands of PDP northern elites and the presidency himself in order to destabilize the core north towards this coming election, so that elections will not hold there. PDP knows majority of people from the north will never vote for them, especially fielding a candidate such as GEJ who is from the south and at the same time a christian.
Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by vicadex07(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
I agree with you to some extent, but instead of the presidency to tackle these issues of religious insurgency, they keep on putting the blame on the opposition to score cheap political points. This is where his cluelessness and incompetence comes into play. This struggle of islamic extremism has been existing in Nigeria for decades, even during the military administration of buhari years back. They existed during Obasanjo and Yar'aduas tenure also but all these administration were able to deal a decisive blow on them without any humoungous military budget.

Why is the military perceived to be weak and corrupt during this Jonathan administration? Why has boko haram become uncontrollable all of a sudden during his tenure. Yes he has spent the highest amount on military budget ever, but is it bringing forth any results? Jonathan is not the only southern christian to rule this country, obj too is a southern christian so dont give me the excuse that it is out of that sentiment that boko haram has grown.

The simple truth is that GEJ is highly incompetent and doesnt posses the strength, courage and tenacity to rule this country, heck he cant even control his wife. All he and his administration does is sitback, loot the country dry and blame the opposition for all their shortcomings, just like an unskilled artisan blaming his tools for his mistakes.

tonte:
but then, you do realise what's happening in the north east is probably an exact replica of what ISIS is doing in Syria and Iraq, it sure isn't a plan for elections or politics, yes they may have sympathizers, but believe it or not, it's more of extremist islam than politics, what leader would be willing to kill his people for political gains, when he can rig the rest of the country like Obasanjo usually did.... boko haram enjoys a lot of local support in the places they attack, because I'm sure you will agree with me that no terrorist group can thrive so well without local support, which makes it harder or almost impossible to finish them off, having said that, no Govt has funded the miltary as much as he has tried to, this thing in the north is part of modern warfare, and in this type of battle military force cannot win it, as we have seen in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc, yet you don't see those people accusing their presidents of trying to kill them. in this kind of thing it is normal to try high profile suspects in secrecy to protect the suspect as well as extracting relevant information, you do this in secret because the methods you might use in extracting information may sometimes have to get barbaric...my point is... boko haram is more of fundamentalist violence than political, the moment we agree this is the problem the better for us, He and the military are doing their best and progress if any is usually slow and always has set backs, I can guarantee that if someone else is in power he/she will also have it this difficult, if anything we should be thankful that we are able to contain in to that part of the country...it's just unfortunate that the innocent folks there are going through a lot but this is the sad truth

Re: Military Plane Crashes Near NYSC Camp In Yola by tonte(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
control his wife? you are attacking him for personal reasons, the military has always been corrupt, and have not faced this kind of warfare both at home and abroad, and they are not as equip as we think they were (reasons for another day), not even as equip as they are now, no religious insurgency has spiralled to the magnitude this one has, and just so you know, boko haram insurgency is different from the regular religious riots that were easy to quell, yes the buhari regime fought and wiped out an insurgency but that was at baby stages, not in the magnitude of this one, the blame game is more on the side of APC, they even accused him directly of being the founder of boko haram, (El rufai used to accuse GEJ and Azazi back in those days) it's just like how AlQuaeda was the biggest threat that was hit hard and now there is ISIS that's not controllable, thats the same way the previous sects metamorphosed into what we have today that is not controllable, mind you...the havoc 1 terrorist can cause by blowing himself is more that the impact 10 or more soldiers can cause on them while fighting them, these people fight with the hope to die in battle, a soldier fights with the hope to live and fight again, all hands are on deck, you just say he is clueless because everyone says that without taking time to look at the situation beyond what the media gives you, put yourself in the shoes of the decision makers, analyse with the available technology and doctrines we have in the military, then simulate by yourself what the results should be, then compare with what it is today.

vicadex07:
I agree with you to some extent, but instead of the presidency to tackle these issues of religious insurgency, they keep on putting the blame on the opposition to score cheap political points. This is where his cluelessness and incompetence comes into play. This struggle of islamic extremism has been existing in Nigeria for decades, even during the military administration of buhari years back. They existed during Obasanjo and Yar'aduas tenure also but all these administration were able to deal a decisive blow on them without any humoungous military budget.

Why is the military perceived to be weak and corrupt during this Jonathan administration? Why has boko haram become uncontrollable all of a sudden during his tenure. Yes he has spent the highest amount on military budget ever, but is it bringing forth any results? Jonathan is not the only southern christian to rule this country, obj too is a southern christian so dont give me the excuse that it is out of that sentiment that boko haram has grown.

The simple truth is that GEJ is highly incompetent and doesnt posses the strength, courage and tenacity to rule this country, heck he cant even control his wife. All he and his administration does is sitback, loot the country dry and blame the opposition for all their shortcomings, just like an unskilled artisan blaming his tools for his mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

AI: Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour During Attack / Now That Jonathan Has Lost What Will Happen To Mbu, Marylyn Ogar And Others / South Africans Are Big Cowards!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.