Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! (1834 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealingā€ / Igbos Are Big Threat To The Yoruba's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by bolaino(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Personally, I have never had much Love for South Africans, Because They are The weakest Africans In Africa, Nothing Interests me about south Africa, And I believe Mugabe has been Right all along about a lot of issues, about the world in General and especially about weak minded South Africans, The Only South African who can be likened to a Nigerian is Dead, and he was Mandela, Mandela was a Nigerian in Diaspora, because he was the Only South African who could really stand up against the root cause of South African Problem, which is Aparthied/Racism, south africans are the New Slaves, they do not know this, I don't think they Know this, because if they Knew This they would Never, even in a million years, kill another African. Personally, with the Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, I personally (I must emphasize this) that I have come to develop great dislike for The south African Slaves and their Oyibo masters, I ask myself this everyday, why? Would a Black Man willingly give his freedom to an Oyibo man, The Black man has come to hate himself so much that he has now decided to Transfer his hatred for himself on his innocent brother and sister, indeed I say it again, South Africans are cowards, and if you are a south African and you are reading this, you are a coward, your father is a Coward, and your mother, with every single relative of yours, both the ones that have died and the ones still living, All south Africans are cowards, and If you are a Nigerian Reading this also, and e come dey pain you say I dey curse south Africans, then you be big Mumu. I'll end with this South Africans are Silly Cowards, butt heads they are, from the foolish president to their foolish parliament, all of Them both the oyibo and black people as long as you affiliate yourself with South Africa, you are a Coward. The Revolution Will of a Truth Not be Televised. Read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by lordthree(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Don't generalize

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by bolaino(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
lordthree:
Don't generalize
Tell This To The South Africans.
Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by jascon1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chai n I just got a SA visa. Should I go or not?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by bolaino(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
Chai n I just got a SA visa. Should I go or not?
My Good Mann, if you have any value for your life, I would advice you to hold on, and wait, observe how things unfold before you can decide to go or not.
Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by gatiano(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
The xenophobia story in South Africa, Nigerians who have had 55 years of a little breathing space are coming into South Africa to establish businesses and such in that country compare to The Real South Africans(Blacks) who have never been given a space to breath to educated Themselves to a certain degree now have the other Africans from all other places to look up to so that They(Real South Africans) can begin the process of feeding Themselves.

Who do you think that threatens? the fake southafricans ofcourse, the afrikaaners. it will affect them in numbers of not just Blacks, but numbers of Self confident Black people.
So they (fake africans) with the help of their devils around the globe went to work. Use the sleeping, lazy South- Africans to lynch The other Blacks from outside of the country.

We can call the South African cowards, But to some extent I disagree. They are just still in a very frigile state.

And The Nigerians without a doubt or better Black people are ruled by "wants and hopes", It is a long rope into a abyss which ends in a very deep pit.

The earlier The Blackman acknowledges the fact that the whiteman is in fact the devil described in the Bible and Quran or as taught to us, the better We would be able to see everything in their minds.

Muslims Blackmen from Ivory coast and Mali pushed Christians Blackmen from Nigeria and Ghana into the ocean to drown is true and i say its wrong and they deserve to be punished accordingly. But who is going to use that to cause rift among Black people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by bolaino(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
bolaino:
Personally, I have never had much Love for South Africans, Because They are The weakest Africans In Africa, Nothing Interests me about south Africa, And I believe Mugabe has been Right all along about a lot of issues, about the world in General and especially about weak minded South Africans, The Only South African who can be likened to a Nigerian is Dead, and he was Mandela, Mandela was a Nigerian in Diaspora, because he was the Only South African who could really stand up against the root cause of South African Problem, which is Aparthied/Racism, south africans are the New Slaves, they do not know this, I don't think they Know this, because if they Knew This they would Never, even in a million years, kill another African. Personally, with the Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, I personally (I must emphasize this) that I have come to develop great dislike for The south African Slaves and their Oyibo masters, I ask myself this everyday, why? Would a Black Man willingly give his freedom to an Oyibo man, The Black man has come to hate himself so much that he has now decided to Transfer his hatred for himself on his innocent brother and sister, indeed I say it again, South Africans are cowards, and if you are a south African and you are reading this, you are a coward, your father is a Coward, and your mother, with every single relative of yours, both the ones that have died and the ones still living, All south Africans are cowards, and If you are a Nigerian Reading this also, and e come dey pain you say I dey curse south Africans, then you be big Mumu. I'll end with this South Africans are Silly Cowards, butt heads they are, from the foolish president to their foolish parliament, all of Them both the oyibo and black people as long as you affiliate yourself with South Africa, you are a Coward. The Revolution Will of a Truth Not be Televised. Read between the lines.
I reiterate this again, South Africans are Big Cowards.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by Horus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhS5HAvCbUY

[size=19pt]XENOPHOBIA# MESSAGE TO ALL SOUTH AFRICANS[/size]
Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by ki02020(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na. OP don't take gentility for stupidity....stament like thise can make a SAs prove to you that he is not a coward by going violent
Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by bolaino(m): 5:11am On May 14, 2015
ki02020:
Na. OP don't take gentility for stupidity....stament like thise can make a SAs prove to you that he is not a coward by going violent
South Africans are Big Cowards, That's what I'm trying to say, so Try to Understand what I mean, if you're a south African and you are Angry because I say Your people are Cowards, Then you my friend are a very big coward, if you like go out and kill any Nigerian You see, That's your cup of tea, all I know is That South Africans are cowards and it's a fact.
Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by ki02020(m): 5:19am On May 14, 2015
Dont mind those south africans, if not for our goverment that is acting below the nigeria status, SAs have nothing close us

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by ki02020(m): 6:08am On May 14, 2015
bolaino:
South Africans are Big Cowards, That's what I'm trying to say, so Try to Understand what I mean, if you're a south African and you are Angry because I say Your people are Cowards, Then you my friend are a very big coward, if you like go out and kill any Nigerian You see, That's your cup of tea, all I know is That South Africans are cowards and it's a fact.

Well,am a yoruba guy o. I just dont believe in all SAs are what u said they are.....take for example there was a topic that talked about how a ghanian bashed we nigeria electricity situation, that their own govt should not try with them what the nigeria govt is doing to their citizen....the ghanian believe/assumed all nigerians are comfortable and gaulible about how the govt has be handling the power problem but you and i know the reverse is the case.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! by MduZA: 11:25am On May 14, 2015
Lol...nairaland is teaching us somethings we never knew about certain people...
foolishness at its best

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi Lost Their MinisterialĀ bid / NAFDAC Bans Ogogoro Nationwide!!! / Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - Leadership (Columnist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.