Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58710 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnw74:

We certinally do keep His Commandments

That doesn't say we are saved by keeping God's commandments.

We are saved by God's Grace through Faith.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Yet you have read that "Faith without WORK is DEAD". So can one be saved by gace if his Faith is DEAD?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnw74:

Receiving blood via the vain is not mixed with acid bile etc,
does not go through the intestines to be absorbed,
a lot of diffrence.

smiley

Research the Meaning of the word "ABSTAIN".

Tell me, God said "Do not eat blood because life is in the blood and because blood is to use for atonement", When someone inject it via the veins- Do the blood not contain life anymore in it or is the blood thereby used for its rightful purpose "Atonement for sins"?

Its not only about HOW TO CONSUME BLOOD BLOOD, but WHY IT SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED (Sacredness of life in it- why do you think ritualist use it or blood covenants has stronger bond) and HOW IT SHOULD BE RIGHTLY USED (atonement of sins or pour it on the ground).
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnw74:

And you think that means that God is seven Spirits.
God is One, One God, One Lord, One spirit.
And His Spirit fills the Universe, is everywhere.

That verse Rev. 5:6 is of course not literal but symbolic,
and is concerning the end times before the return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The seven Spirits are Jesus seven Angels who perform His judgments throughout the Earth.

Interesting, I like the bold section above.

So in otherwords:

The Lamb means Jesus

The Seven Horns means ______________(what?)

Eyes on the Lamb means The Seven Spirits of God. How are the Seven spirits the eyes on the Lamb?

johnw74:

Rev_3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Rev_4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Rev_5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev_8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
Rev_8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Rev_15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
Rev_15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
Rev_15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
Rev_15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Rev_16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev_17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev_21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

So you mean, The Seven Spirits of God means the Seven Angels of God.

Can we interchange Spirits for Angels? If yes, why?

How can we differentiate between God's Holy and every other Spirit being which are Holy in themselves eg Angels?

The Father is a Spirit and is holy. Jesus is now a spirit and is Holy too. How does the one called Holy Spirit fit in?

NB: I wish to learn from you, like a student asking his master questions so that he may understand.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dolphinheart(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Two men where admited to luth with the same injury (though at different dates). During the operation , one refused blood transfusion and had his operation postponed for a while due to the hospital fears. The other accepted blood and operation was done immediately.

One month later: the man who took blood died due to after effects of the blood he took.

Over two years later: the one who refused blood is still happily telling his story to anyone who cares.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Yet you have read that "Faith without WORK is DEAD". So can one be saved by gace if his Faith is DEAD?

Is the faith that God gives those seeking Him a dead faith?
Of course not, once Believers are saved through faith, we do good works,
or more exactly, then Christ does good works in us.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 1:15am On Mar 30, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Interesting, I like the bold section above.

So in otherwords:

The Lamb means Jesus

The Seven Horns means ______________(what?)

A horn represents power, the seven horns may refer to the almighty power of Jesus Christ.

Eyes on the Lamb means The Seven Spirits of God. How are the Seven spirits the eyes on the Lamb?

Just believe the scripture that says so.

So you mean, The Seven Spirits of God means the Seven Angels of God.

In the end time the seven Spirits of God go forth through out the Earth,
the seven Trumpet Angels of Revelation perform Christ's judgments through out the Earth

Can we interchange Spirits for Angels? If yes, why?

Angels are Spirits.

How can we differentiate between God's Holy and every other Spirit being which are Holy in themselves eg Angels?

God's Holy Spirit is not an Angel, but God Himself. God also is Spirit.

The Father is a Spirit and is holy. Jesus is now a spirit and is Holy too. How does the one called Holy Spirit fit in?

Still going around in confused circles.

NB: I wish to learn from you, like a student asking his master questions so that he may understand.

I remind you often to be honest, but it seems impossible for some.

Your dishonesty is like the pharasees who tried to trick Jesus,
as if they could.

Mat 22:15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
Mat 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
Mat 22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
Mat 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
Mat 22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
Mat 22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnw74:

Is the faith that God gives those seeking Him a dead faith?
Of course not, once Believers are saved through faith, we do good works,
or more exactly, then Christ does good works in us.

God did not give Abraham, Isaac and Moses Faith, they proved their Faith. Read Hebrew chapter 11 and see how.

"Abraham put Faith and it was counted to him as righteousness and he became God's friend"- Apostle James said.

God did not give the centurion and the Shunnamite woman faith, they manifest it on their own.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnw74:

I remind you often to be honest, but it seems impossible for some.

Your dishonesty is like the pharasees who tried to trick Jesus,
as if they could.

Mat 22:15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
Mat 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
Mat 22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
Mat 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
Mat 22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
Mat 22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

There is no point continuing this discussion if you do not trust my motives.

Keep your opinions to yourself then!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

God did not give Abraham, Isaac and Moses Faith, they proved their Faith. Read Hebrew chapter 11 and see how.

"Abraham put Faith and it was counted to him as righteousness and he became God's friend"- Apostle James said.

God did not give the centurion and the Shunnamite woman faith, they manifest it on their own.

God is in control,
He chose them,
He inspired their faith and they acted on it.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You boast it's your own faith, you are saved because of you.

That is the ultimate rubbing Jesus face in the dirt.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

There is no point continuing this discussion if you do not trust my motives.

Keep your opinions to yourself then!

Did you really expect that to be believed. smiley
It's the same as the pharisees hypocritically said to Jesus.

riko:
I wish to learn from you, like a student asking his master questions so that he may understand.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by mickey45: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dextra:
This woman has done nothing wrong for sticking to her faith and belief, unfortunately, this is something most of us cannot do. Have you ever heard of "DNR" Do not Resuscitate Order? It is your right to refuse any form of treatment. I am very proud of her!

Secondly, this woman died of complications from a Cesarean Section, the hospital ought to be sued for that. The hospital should have prepared for auto-transfusion knowing her religious beliefs (having her donate her own blood few months t weeks before the surgery). Beside, from the story there is no evidence that she died from anemia. She died from Sepsis which can lead to DIC and finally ARDS.

In well developed countries, spiritual beliefs of patients are taken into account and respected. I am not a Jehovah Witness, but I hate blood transfusion especially from paid donors and will refuse it. I plan to have my kids through c/s, I will bank my blood before the elective.

You all should stop condemning her because she has done nothing wrong. I have seen many people die even during and after receiving transfusion.

AUTO- TRAnsfusion! That I got from this! You should cosider educating few JWs around you and see what they think about it.
If their elders give assent, you may take up a campaign ....
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by reachmetoday: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
A recent governorship aspirant accepted blood transfusion and died that day. The Source of life says that blood is sacred to Him. With no disrespect to this respectable man, between him (the aspirant) and the lady, who died pleasing the true and only Source of life?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Ganjafama(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
Frustrated man. I know this is you.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by brocab: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
The sad thing about this story is once you become a Jehovah witness your body belongs the them-you actually sign a contract-once you become baptised you belong to the watchtower, meaning everything you have, finances. homes, lands, businesses, everything now belongs to the church.
But it seems-YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD IS WORTHLESS? The Watchtower don't seem to care-ABOUT THE LIFE OF THEIR OWN.
The Watchtower have used Acts 15 as a glide line to manipulate, all believers belonging to their kingdom.
This is what Acts says> Act 15:20 "Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals, and from blood.
It is clear' the scripture has nothing to do with blood transfusion. Blood transfusions weren't even possible in bible times.
Back in those day's it was pagan religious practices that involved eating and drinking blood, strangling animals to keep more of its blood in the meat. This is what the bible is speaking against. NOT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS.
Its a Christian's duty to help those in need, given all what we have to retrieve our goals, even if it does mean a blood transfusion.
Remember we may have that same blood group, people need most.

Wrong teaching's can and will destroy life's. Instead of helping save a life, the church destroyed one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.